Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:43 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6060338 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (2857) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
screenshots of recent tv newspiece about kenyan troops in somalia

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Cont..

4 Likes

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
....cont

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
...cont

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 12:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
x
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
You are right, forgot about Ghana's unparalleled booming defense industry, y'all produce better armored vehicles and vessels .
I so thoroughly admire your self sufficiency on this matter. make i go drink my garri

wizzzmike:

the thing is we will not lol

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:
You are right, forgot about Ghana's unparalleled booming defense industry, y'all produce better armored vehicles and vessels .
I so thoroughly admire your self sufficiency on this matter. make i go drink my garri

"GHANA'S unparalleled booming defense industry"

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by wizzzmike: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:

lol y edey pain we no go order those joke vessels.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2019
wizzzmike:

Of course,I understand such vessels would seem atrocious when compared to the destroyer class warships and nuclear submarines Kantanka is currently producing. Going by your recent successes in building armoured...err...vans..and cyborg soldiers, I cannot help but admire the unmatchable sophistry of the ghanaian defense industry.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
lol, pain who i beg? haha, dude, life ain't that serious, i could care less grin grin, but when your "pangolo" wearing soldiers get a system update, we shall all celebrate the unveiling of T200, let's call the current one T100
wizzzmike:

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:

To be fair to Ghana,I heard these vehicles and so called exoskeletons were built by a priest and nnot an actual defence company.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by AskiaHarem(m): 7:30pm On Aug 14, 2019
jln115:
To be fair to Ghana,I heard these vehicles and so called exoskeletons were built by a priest and nnot an actual defence company.

Oshocked grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
First time seeing the 1st pic lol, what the fvk were they thinking with that? like seriously, na laugh go kill me today lol,
Was that a missile rack / Jet pack? like no, seriously, what the fvk is that
They should put a sign on that b!@tch that says " Beware of lightning" lol
AskiaHarem:

Oshocked grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Oshocked grin
waste of steel grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by wizzzmike: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:
lol, pain who i beg? haha, dude, life ain't that serious, i could care less grin grin, but when your "pangolo" wearing soldiers get a system update, we shall all celebrate the unveiling of T200, let's call the current one T100

lol still we won't order that sh!t from that's ur pain lol....dude u can burn the sea
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by wizzzmike: 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2019
EVarn:
Of course,I understand such vessels would seem atrocious when compared to the destroyer class warships and nuclear submarines Kantanka is currently producing. Going by your recent successes in building armoured...err...vans..and cyborg soldiers, I cannot help but admire the unmatchable sophistry of the ghanaian defense industry.

so the entire Nigeria is attacking cus I said we order a those cheap ass whack...wow you guys are sooooo dumb lol I've no power to stop the order why the attacks very insecure people smh

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
More like we are having fun at your expense lol, no one get pissed off over your comment.
You just gotta show that your country can do something comparable or better, before you start running your mouth.
And if you wanna talk street, learn how to do it properly . The fvk is "we other a those cheap ass whack"? grin grin
Stop talking smack homeboy, before you get slapped into Friday, then you can sleep it off till Sunday. grin grin Welcome to Nairaland
wizzzmike:

so the entire Nigeria is attacking cus I said we order a those cheap ass whack...wow you guys are sooooo dumb lol I've no power to stop the order why the attacks very insecure people smh

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by wizzzmike: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:
More like we are having fun at your expense lol, no one get pissed off over your comment.
You just gotta show that your country can do something comparable or better, before you start running your mouth.
And if you wanna talk street, learn how to do it properly . The fvk is "we other a those cheap ass whack"? grin grin
Stop talking smack homeboy, before you get slapped into Friday, then you can sleep it off till Sunday. grin grin Welcome to Nairaland

plz give ur phone to ur English teacher

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
i did you a favor and liked the comment in quotes, now stop whining and post some more Iron man pictures for us, can't wait. grin
wizzzmike:

plz give ur phone to ur English teacher

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
wizzzmike:

Trust me, if the entire Nigeria were to attack you, well, lets just say it wouldn't be a pretty sight to behold grin grin

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 9:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:
i did you a favor and liked the comment in quotes, now stop whining and post some more Iron man pictures for us, can't wait. grin
grin grin grin grin Iron Man (in Rema's voice)

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
jln115:
You call those rusty caskets vehicles?, why are you being so nice?, those "vehicles" will collapse into flaming sharpnels if hit by so much as an errant fart. grin

Amnesty International must probe Kantanka and the Ghanaian government for exposing the gallant troops and good citizens of Ghana to such unspeakable horror.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by wizzzmike: 10:01pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:

oh thanks for like that's what ur good at lol....but why you still have the phone? to ur English teacher
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 10:31pm On Aug 14, 2019
EVarn:
You call those rusty caskets vehicles?, why are you being so nice?, those "vehicles" will collapse into flaming sharpnels if hit by so much as an errant fart. grin

Amnesty International must probe Kantanka and the Ghanaian government for exposing the gallant troops and good citizens of Ghana to such unspeakable horror.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know u can be prosecuted for that

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
Sizzorkay:
First time seeing the 1st pic lol, what the fvk were they thinking with that? like seriously, na laugh go kill me today lol,
Was that a missile rack / Jet pack? like no, seriously, what the fvk is that
They should put a sign on that b!@tch that says " Beware of lightning" lol
That is what happens when you watch too much DC and Marvel comic movies cheesy

Who knows, they may end up cloning a Thor or Darksade, wouldn't it be cool to have super villains defending Ghana's honour? grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 10:35pm On Aug 14, 2019
E-gift, something to console you. E go betta, hang in there kiddo grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
GeneralFarouq:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
You know u can be prosecuted for that
Even the judge would take one look at those photos and immediately dismiss the case, plus award me a million dollars reward for withstanding the severe trauma those photos wrought on my psyche. grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 8:14am On Aug 15, 2019
Baliv254:
....cont

Please can someone id their riffle
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2019
EVarn:

Hey hey no need to be nasty grin

I think we all remember that helicopter contraption we saw at one of the Nigerian army open days a couple of years ago!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1911) (1912) (1913) (1914) (1915) (1916) (1917) ... (2857) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.