Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,831 members, 7,893,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 07:45 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2087) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6075059 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (2859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 12:51pm On May 04, 2020
bidexiii:

Here you come again, where did you see a “Carl Gustaf m41b” sniper. Those NA snipers are wielding steyr sniper rifle.
I agree with you that’s its old riffle, yet deadly in the right hands. The NA authority can upgrade the bulk of this riffle with modern scopes and bipod stand.

Now the first picture is your Carl Gustaf blabla........

While second and third pictures are both steyr riffles.
Young man, because it looks like Steyr or because Steyr happens to be the one you're more conversant with doesn't mean it is.

That rifle is a Carl Gustaf m41b with scopes. Stop arguing with me when it comes to firearms.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:57pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Young man, because it looks like Steyr or because Steyr happens to be the one you're more conversant with doesn't mean it is.

That rifle is a Carl Gustaf m41b with scopes. Stop arguing with me when it comes to firearms.
Guy u don't know firearms...We don't use the Carl Gustaf...
He even showed u example u're talking rubbish...
grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Dude his calling me a young man.
You’re such moronic in your manners. It’s no point arguing with you, Kabe come burry this guy grin shocked grin shocked

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

See military..

Nigerian army doesn't even have ghillie suits not to talk of snipers.
How would you know?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:00pm On May 04, 2020
bidexiii:

You’re such moronic in your manners. It’s no point arguing with you, Kabe come burry this guy grin shocked grin shocked
leave am... grin na small pikin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2020
jl115:
How would you know?
He doesn't know.. ; D
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tobiloba2407: 1:01pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Okay I agree you know firearms...what weapon is this?

What pistol uses .45 round?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

Guy u Even went too far.... grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:03pm On May 04, 2020
Toju200:
He doesn't know.. ; D
First it was ghillie suites now the rifle.........the girl is a fvcking ido1t!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
bidexiii:

you probably Google Steyr and realized that what you saw on the internet had striking resemblance with what you posted. You probably don't even know that accessories like scopes and bi-pod stands can be used on most rifles. If you had probably seen that bipod on a gustaf you would obviously have agreed it's a gustaf. You probably don't even know scopes can be mounted on even an ak 47. grin

You people don't have an in-depth knowledge of these things, you only rely on Google and once it has any resemblance, gbam it is it.

I'm pretty sure if I show you an ak 47 with a scope and a bipod stand, you'd waste several hours on Google trying to identify what kind of weapon it is grin. Because you simply don't have the knowledge you won't easily realise it's a mere AK 47.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:06pm On May 04, 2020
jl115:
First it was ghillie suites now the rifle.........the girl is a fvcking ido1t!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:08pm On May 04, 2020
South-African Special Forces storming a building in a demonstration.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:08pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

you probably Google Steyr and realized that what you saw on the internet had striking resemblance with what you posted. You probably don't even know that accessories like scopes and bi-pod stands can be used on most rifles. If you had probably seen that bipod on a gustaf you would obviously have agreed it's a gustaf. You probably don't even know scopes can be mounted on even an ak 47. grin

You people don't have an in-depth knowledge of these things, you only rely on Google and once it has any resemblance, gbam it is it.

I'm pretty sure if I show you an ak 47 with a scope and a bipod stand, you'd waste several hours on Google trying to identify what kind of weapon it is grin. Because you simply don't have the knowledge you won't easily realise it's a mere AK 47.
see mumu grin go and answer what they asked u... grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:10pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Truly you’re a fucking idiot to tell me that I googled steyr riffle. I have not only seen it with my eye but fired the sniper riffle times without number.
I can see you’re trying to get attention and relevance.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 1:12pm On May 04, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

From the looks, that's a sub machine gun.

It's most likely a heckler and Koch ump or G36.
That's a short stroke piston machine there.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:16pm On May 04, 2020
Buahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahaha

G36..... What??

You see why I said you people should stop responding to this troll.

What sort of cluelessness is this?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Guy see How I just fooled ur self...
Oya mumu go and check the G36 if they look alike with this pistol here...
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:22pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

That's a 45 acp with a suppressor
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Texman21: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
bidexiii:

Truly you’re a fucking idiot to tell me that I googled steyr riffle. I have not only seen it with my eye but fired the sniper riffle times without number.
I can see you’re trying to get attention and relevance.
u are a sniper?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:27pm On May 04, 2020
Toju200:
see mumu grin go and answer what they asked u... grin

Don’t mind the rant ,
First of all the Carl Gustav... are of deferent variant but operates on the bolt action basis. And I doubt if there is any operator of such riffles in the world or less African armies, apologies for using that word. He should have done a little bit of research before coming online ranting.
Now this is the Swedish m/41B bolt action sniper riffle used in the 2nd world war, please help me ask him if there is any resemblance in the picture of the NA snipers with steyr sniper riffle and a Carl gustav m/41b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Uoxg-Nsa8

Dude first it was ghillie suits, now it’s about riffles. Please do a proper research don’t be a lazy ass.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:30pm On May 04, 2020
Texman21:
u are a sniper?

Nope am not.
Most soldiers would have fire most weapon you we operate at your basic infantry in Depot., Zaira.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Texman21: 1:33pm On May 04, 2020
bidexiii:

Nope am not.
Most soldiers would have fire most weapon you we operate at your basic infantry in Depot., Zaira.
security clearance level? grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:45pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

What Rifle is this:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2020
jl115:
the girl is a fvcking ido1t!!

Why use slur sir ?

Best to counter or ignore

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:49pm On May 04, 2020
Nollywood action movie

Teaser trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XBlp8_Krs

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:51pm On May 04, 2020
nemesis8u:

Why call names sir ?

Best to counter or ignore

Jeez grin grin grin grin why are you singling out me?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Vikkie14: 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
Tobiloba2407:

This is a vector if I'm not mistaken.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by KingAzubuike(f): 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
jl115:
What Rifle is this:
Take a clearer pics but that's looking like a Lee Enfield jungle carbine with scopes. I'm not sure about the exact model.
This is an example below.

Yours is a Lee. Enfield jungle carbine but the exact model is what I'm not sure of.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jl115: 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Take a clearer pics but that's looking like a Lee Enfield jungle carbine with scopes.
Its very clear mate!!!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:53pm On May 04, 2020
kabe1:
Nollywood action movie

Teaser trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0XBlp8_Krs

Oshe mamii..... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:54pm On May 04, 2020
Vikkie14:
that's a 45 Acp sub gun...
With a suppressor..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tobiloba2407: 1:56pm On May 04, 2020
Vikkie14:

You are right that's a kriss vector personal defense weapons , can also be called a. Submachine gun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2084) (2085) (2086) (2087) (2088) (2089) (2090) ... (2859) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.