Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,927 members, 7,931,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:08 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6121727 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:21pm On Jul 22
It was just the other day we were receiving these text messages, seems like.
One of the good things to come out of lockdown is that we made working-from-home permanent.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:50pm On Jul 22
4 Special Forces Regiment

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:38am On Jul 24
Paramount Group / KPE production line for the Barys (Mbombe) 8x8 IFV - Kazakhstan.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:30am On Jul 24
Simon's Town Naval Base, 23 July 2024.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 3:05pm On Jul 24
NTSA:

After ECRAF failed i realized some nations are beyond redemption.
There is a part where police in an APC just shoot at anyone in a certain neighborhood because anyone who has chosen to remain in that area 'must be a gang member'
I was like, there is no country here, it would be very difficult to get the Haitian police out of that mindset.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:11pm On Jul 25
Nigerian Defence Solutions Provider has launched a new MRAP.

Proforce Hulk MRAP

11 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:34pm On Jul 25
kabe1:

Proforce Hulk MRAP

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:37pm On Jul 25
Bacteria8:

Donald Trump took your advice to heart. He has removed the woman in his security detail.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9r7tHSCEd8/?igsh=MXhkYmgzejNhMnN2cw==

It's just common sense. cool cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 7:50pm On Jul 25
kabe1:
Proforce
Looks majestic

But Ara is my favorite. I don't like double cab versions for MRAPs

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:37pm On Jul 25
kabe1:

Proforce Hulk MRAP

Nice, that’s more like it.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 8:40pm On Jul 25
Lurker4Long:
Simon's Town Naval Base, 23 July 2024.

Wow S.A Navy still has operational frigates and submarines. I’m so happy for them 😒

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:46pm On Jul 25
Odunayaw:
Looks majestic

But Ara is my favorite. I don't like double cab versions for MRAPs

Do you remember where we're coming from?

The first Igirigi APC that was launched by President GEJ.

Man, I just wish our economy was where it used to be also, these developments on the military side would have been even more magnificent.

This Hulk from Proforce reminds me of a Russian APC used by the Russian national guard.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:03pm On Jul 25
SA Police divers out in the water inspecting under-water shark nets after the recent winter storms. I'm always so grateful seeing the SAPS Water Wing and City of Cape Town Marine Unit guys on patrol when I go sailing.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 10:08pm On Jul 25
Exnavyboy62:

Wow S.A Navy still has operational frigates and submarines. I’m so happy for them 😒
[Ignoring my rule about trolls] Does that mean back to the drawing board for your invasion plans? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25
kabe1:

Do you remember where we're coming from?

The first Igirigi APC that was launched by President GEJ.

Man, I just wish our economy was where it used to be also, these developments on the military side would have been even more magnificent.

This Hulk from Proforce reminds me of a Russian APC used by the Russian national guard.
We have truly come a long way. Shame the economy is wrecked

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:15am On Jul 26
Odunayaw:
We have truly come a long way. Shame the economy is wrecked
Yes you have. Economies are cyclical.
I could say more about the Nigerian economy, but shan't. Some of your compatriots are too invested in partisan outlooks.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 1:48am On Jul 26
Off-topic: It's rugby so not so off-topic!

South Africa are the first team into the semi-finals in men's rugby sevens at #Paris2024!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26
Lurker4Long:

Yes you have. Economies are cyclical.
I could say more about the Nigerian economy, but shan't. Some of your compatriots are too invested in partisan outlooks.
It would only hurt them because it is coming from a foreigner but we all know things are pretty bad

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 1:47pm On Jul 26
seems like colour is a psychological tool in crowd control.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Exnavyboy62: 2:48pm On Jul 26
Lurker4Long:

[Ignoring my rule about trolls] Does that mean back to the drawing board for your invasion plans? grin grin grin

Soon comrade, very soon. we are patiently waiting for our secret agents at Armscor to complete the sabotage operation on the SANDF procurement plans. Once SANDF is deemed under equipped, WE STRIKE!!! grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 9:23pm On Jul 26
Exnavyboy62:

Soon comrade, very soon. we are patiently waiting for our secret agents at Armscor to complete the sabotage operation on the SANDF procurement plans. Once SANDF is deemed under equipped, WE STRIKE!!! grin

grin grin grin
The ARMSCOR procurement of 500 APC vehicles is only for border patrol. In case you're running a psy-ops campaign and deceiving us about a seaborne invasion. grin grin grin
By the way, have you figured out where that sub was for 40 days? Probably picked it up via your "super-secret" spy satellites when she surfaced or snorkeled to charge her batteries? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:05am On Jul 29
The Golden Age of the NAF when it comes to procurement was between 1975 and 1986. Over 100 aircrafts were procured in this 10 year period. This includes

25 MiG-21MF (1975-76)
6 MiG-21 lUM (1978)
9 C-130 Hercules (1975-83)
13 Sepecat Jaguars (1984)
24 Aero L-39ZA (1986-87)
24 Alpha jets
12 MB-339
5 C-27 (1984-85)...and many more

Today's NAF is not too far behind as it prepares to take delivery and induct 48 more aircrafts into it's order of battle inventory to boost its operations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Baller254: 9:57am On Jul 30
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:35am On Jul 30
Typical kit of a South African Special Forces soldier in Mozambique.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:36am On Jul 30
kabe1:
Typical kit of a South African Special Forces soldier in Mozambique.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 12:59pm On Jul 30
Baller254:
Are you expecting air support in that urban environment?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 1:55pm On Jul 30
AskiaHarem:

I’m not going to lie Africans/Blacks worshipping Far-Right/Left Western groups and individuals via Trump, Hillary etc; hanging onto them like some messiah saviors is some of the most braindead cringiest sh1t in the history of our people. These people range from not giving a sh1t about us to out right hating us openly yet of some africans still worship them. undecided Africans can come off really hopeless and lost cause sometimes.

Must be a bleeped up combination of Stockholm Syndrome, dehumanization, and indoctrination.

If this was a trade thing I understand that angle; but any African who believe these people to be your friends your a dangerous set of clowns to the existence of our people.

Just to clarify. I don't hate them. I just dislike the bigotry of the far-right. For the Dems, I have issues with the economic polices of the extreme groups among them.

Do they hate Africans? I don't believe so. Do they care about Nigeria? They do just as much as people from Nigeria care about Chile.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Faithful007: 1:55pm On Jul 30
jteku:

we all got our details from the net grin grin grin

I think it was stored in 2014
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:02pm On Jul 30
SAAF Major "Fido" Pietersen celebrating 5000 hours on the Oryx, with a flight in Mozambique. Poor quality pics cos stills taken from video.

1/2...

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 4:02pm On Jul 30
...2/2.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 8:06pm On Jul 30
Lurker4Long:
Off-topic: It's rugby so not so off-topic!

South Africa are the first team into the semi-finals in men's rugby sevens at #Paris2024!

My favourite part of the whole show cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 8:30pm On Jul 30
Faithful007:

Just to clarify. I don't hate them. I just dislike the bigotry of the far-right. For the Dems, I have issues with the economic polices of the extreme groups among them.

Do they hate Africans? I don't believe so. Do they care about Nigeria? They do just as much as people from Nigeria care about Chile.

x

(1) (2) (3) ... (2857) (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.