Stats: 3,188,766 members, 7,935,273 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6126734 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (2863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Henry120:

Only sub-saharan African photos are needed.

Ok bro. Taken down
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
skullz:
Ok bro. Taken down

Thanks chief. I just want to highlight sub-saharan african militaries. The north-africans already have so much publicity.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
Our new ride for Oga cheesy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by skullz: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
upko: Our new ride for Oga cheesy
This picture is like a slap to every well meaning Nigerian at this time. grin
That ibnsultan dude would smash his phone if he sees this. grin cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
upko: Our new ride for Oga cheesy

LOL. Funny politicians.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
SAAF

NEW BAE systems MRAP

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
skullz: This picture is like a slap to every well meaning Nigerian at this time. grin
That ibnsultan dude would smash his phone if he sees this. grin cheesy
May God punish all those useless politicians in Abuja for the tears the have cause & the unwarranted death there actions have cause. Just imagine the NAF is at almost low actice capacity yet the keep purchasing VIP planes n helo's for PAF.
What a pity. Our troops are dying in combat due to survivalable injure because the lack evac choppers
May thunder strike those dudes in Abuja
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120: SAAF

NEW BAE systems MRAP
BAE land systems. RG21.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 10:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Ibnsultan: May God punish all those useless politicians in Abuja for the tears the have cause & the unwarranted death there actions have cause. Just imagine the NAF is at almost low actice capacity yet the keep purchasing VIP planes n helo's for PAF.
What a pity. Our troops are dying in combat due to survivalable injure because the lack evac choppers
May thunder strike those dudes in Abuja
ahbeg make im no strike them for aso rock or National assembly bcus they feet allocate 10bn{tax payers money} for restructuring/innovating make im strike dem when dem dey CAMPAIGN
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PatriotZAR: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
Continued pictures of SA's ACD..

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PatriotZAR: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
Awesome Stuff!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PatriotZAR: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
CONTINUED..

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PatriotZAR: 1:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
Countermeasures;

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by PatriotZAR: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Last Pictures..

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2014
Patriotzar, Awesome photos. Thanks for posting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
PatriotZAR: Awesome Stuff!

Indeed!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ivory Coast SF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
Senegal

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
Henry120:

Although this isn't a discussions thread, let me chip in a bit.

I do no think Africa would be used to fight proxy wars between the west and Russia. Unlike in the 70's, Africa is generally more politically stable and by far more peaceful than anytime in our history, since records began.

There are more democracies on the continent, and very few dictators. Although, I do not believe "democracy is one size fits all", but with the sort of democratic governments we currently have in power, coupled with a drastic reduction in coups, I don't see Africa been home to proxy wars.

Neither do I see either the russians or americans funding terror groups like boko-haram/ AQIM or Al-shaabab against governments.

A more feasible proxy war would be China Vs the west.
I guess what you're saying is very true I just hope that we don't get caught in the middle of all this B.S, we all have enough ish to deal with, but with everything that's been happening, U.S blocking Nigeria from buying weapons, it seems as if the more nigeria makes progress in fighting B.h the U.S do something to slow down that process, while on the other hand S.A politicians are bending over to Chinas will, and we're still waiting to see how the west is going to respond to this unexpected R.S.A & Russian Nuclear Power deal.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2014
To buy a 4th generation fighter for us na wahala but to buy VIP helo for themselves, they went at the speed of light.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
If you want a thing to get done, do it yourself! I think DICON has to grow.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeZA: 7:41pm On Sep 24, 2014
Centrifude:
I guess what you're saying is very true I just hope that we don't get caught in the middle of all this B.S, we all have enough ish to deal with, but with everything that's been happening, U.S blocking Nigeria from buying weapons, it seems as if the more nigeria makes progress in fighting B.h the U.S do something to slow down that process, while on the other hand S.A politicians are bending over to Chinas will, and we're still waiting to see how the west is going to respond to this unexpected R.S.A & Russian Nuclear Power deal.
Don't speculate please.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
MikeZA: Don't speculate please.
Dude I'm human we speculate until we figure out the truth that's what I'm doing, but honestly don't you think what happening is little bit suspicious.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
ANGOLA

TANKS
T-72BM-around 77
T-64B -200-300
T90S- ABOUT 100
T 72BA'S

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by neighy(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2014
Centrifude:
about that chinook ish... USA denied it saying there were only giving advice{mtcheew}... Not just S.A... Russia is also getting more involved with Nigeria apart from arms sale we might be seeing a partnership too...i heard in the news this morning that russia wanna help{send aid} Nigeria but they gave Conditions[i dnt know what the condition is yet]but i think Russia wants to drive away America's influence in Nigeria [as we all know america's tactics "CREATE A PROBLEM AND BE THE SOLUTION"] anyday anytym 1 of the major power in africa would make a great ally as both Nigeria and Russia would benefit from it
C0NCLUSI0N: I think America and Russia wants to be involved with the 2 Major power of africa[NAIJAnS.A] directly or indirectly... It will be detrimental to Russia if america has influence on both NaijAnS.A while they just sit in europe... America dominates Africa and Russia is coming to take over...
The best way for us to avoid this war is not to take sides but if we do... E.G Nigeria aiding USA...and...S.A partners with Russia... The probability of us not participating is as thin as the bottom of a funnel... We might even end up fighting ourselves... And you know another thing america doesnt want? A Nigeria South Africa partnership... Cause by then Africa would stop dancing to their tunes
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 9:09am On Sep 25, 2014
denisfidha: Senegal

Looks very American.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2014
GreenandGold:

Looks very American.
yea that crossed my mind too
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Centrifude(m): 12:40pm On Sep 25, 2014
GreenandGold:

Looks very American.

They kinda look like Rangers to me.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Daverytimes(m): 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
denisfidha: Ivory Coast SF

Absolutely amazing, this is how a special force should look. Hopefully Nigeria learns a thing or two from its neighbors.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
AAD 2014

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Centrifude:

They kinda look like Rangers to me.

That's what I thought too
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GreenandGold: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (2863) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)