Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157476 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Toluwani2(f): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
[quote
author=lutha]

did u get & submit ur fcsc form in their abj office (dept of
disable)? because d last interview ws for d disable only. bt if ur form ws
submitted in any other dept, u cn wait til wen d physcally fit hv their
interview,wch i dnt kno wen.[/quote]
@ Lurha pls i need ur mail i want to clearify something is important pls here is mine :
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by spiritchild(f): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Babahor: This fcsc dey waste time sha.please does anyone know when the list will be out please.

The list will be published in major newspapers next week and texts will also be sent to candidates shortlisted for the test. The test will be be written on the the 10th of December.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by lutha: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Toluwani2:
@ Lurha pls i need ur mail i want to clearify something is important pls here is mine : toluwani270@gmail.com

check ur mail
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
spiritchild:

The list will be published in major newspapers next week and texts will also be sent to candidates shortlisted for the test. The test will be be written on the the 10th of December.

Thanks for the Information. Pls is it going to be an exam, oral interview or checking of original credentials. Also we are in need of possible suggestions on preparation approach, GMAT,Current Affairs e.t.c, what should be expected. Also an idea of when the results may be out e.g what week in what month. Thanks in advance
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by whiteking169: 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
we will continue to pray and have faith that we will be shortlisted.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
Lord I'm in your hands,I will testify on Nairaland if I'm able to get this job. I really need this Job.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by dennis3888: 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
I realy hope dey start call people soonest
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2013
engrsyer: @andy@g and vicope, wat would b d salary GL for only B. Eng in min of environment and trade n investments? Is it GL 8/2, 8/3, or 8/4? U will help me out if u tell me. Thanks.

Depends on your years of experience Sir. If u do not have post-NYSC experience, you would most likely be placed on 8/2. B.Eng, BSc or BA.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by samtheman: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2013
Hey guys, sorting and compilation is still going on at d fcsc as of today. From unreliable source that by next week d list may likely be out via text massages which exams will follow.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Andyg: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
Stakekay1:
l believe your information man,pls how about the allowances for those ministry? Do they pay leave allowances and other packages? Thanks.
u are entitle 2 leave allowance only when they comfirm ur appoinment i.e after putting 2years in service. for incentive its zero but if u are in enviroment,u will have d opportunity of travelling aut of d country for seminar/workshop & that where we normaly make cool cash
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by engrsyer(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
samtheman: Hey guys, sorting and compilation is still going on at d fcsc as of today. From unreliable source that by next week d list may likely be out via text massages which exams will follow.
unreliable source? den u should have confirmed it first na before posting it. well not too bad idea
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by sirwilly1(m): 12:00am On Nov 26, 2013
Good day all. I never knew that an updated thread no FCSC was existing. Can someone tell me the stage of the whole process now.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by engrsyer(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2013
sir willy: Good day all. I never knew that an updated thread no FCSC was existing. Can someone tell me the stage of the whole process now.

go thru d thread to know all wat may have gone since till date tongue
sir willy: Good day all. I never knew that an updated thread no FCSC was existing. Can someone tell me the stage of the whole process now.

go thru d thread to know all wat may have gone since till date
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Pretty002: 2:24am On Nov 26, 2013
u3fine:
Where you one of them?
thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Pretty002: 2:29am On Nov 26, 2013
Tos 4 ene:

Thanks for the Information. Pls is it going to be an exam, oral interview or checking of original credentials. Also we are in need of possible suggestions on preparation approach, GMAT,Current Affairs e.t.c, what should be expected. Also an idea of when the results may be out e.g what week in what month. Thanks in advance
thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2013
I think its time to start posting treads relating to exam preparation, likely and expected questions, beneficial materials and websites. We do not need to wait for list before we begin to prepare. We may not have enough time to prepare then. What if the list is pasted on saturday and the exam is scheduled for tuesday. You can check the "For those that applied for the last federal civil service recruitment". We have to take precaution and discuss about the exam and what is necessary. My 99% will not affect your 98% . Some things have been mentioned in previous posts like logic questions, writing essays and current affairs. All posts in this regard are welome.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 3:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lord make ways for me,I'm still waiting for this FCSC,I need this Job.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
I found some beneficial pdf files(Past Questions ....2008, syllabus, logical thinking,General knowledge ) on www.ascon.org. It could give us an idea of how questions are being set if we will write an exam. Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated. Questions in these materials could also be discussed in this forum. So contribute your quota of beneficial information.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
vicope:

I could get the hard copy for you and even take you inside FCSC where you'll submit and be given a number. But just like someone said, hope it won't translate to double application? Also, do you really want to go through the hassle of having to travel down? Its all up to you. Goodluck bro!
Pls is there any differnce in number type given in online application and when u submit in hard copy? Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
chinelany: sorry i forgot to tell you dat it was my neighbours great grand fathers uncles twin brothers auntys sons nephew dat influenced the governors step daughters marriage to the senators son who now influenced his election and he became the president. My dearest one no be today o, e don tey. I feel your pains though, but not to worry, il uphold you in prayers, i hope u've applied on line o, just send me ur application number on the pdf mail sent to you Okay, il see wat i can do. Cheers
This online application number, is it the same as the one give after submiting manual hard copy document at civil service commission? Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2013
Tos 4 ene: I found some beneficial pdf files(Past Questions ....2008, syllabus, logical thinking,General knowledge ) on fcsc.gov.ng. It could give us an idea of how questions are being set if we will write an exam. Any other suggestions will be highly appreciated. Questions in these materials could also be discussed in this forum. So contribute your quota of beneficial information.

pls where on their site did u get the pdf questions? being searching
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2013
Vacancy exists for customers care agent and accountant in a highly reputable company in Lagos. Interested persons should send CVs to renewplusconcept@gmail.com for consideration.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2013
norexus007: Vacancy exists for customers care agent and accountant in a highly reputable company in Lagos. Interested persons should send CVs to renewplusconcept@gmail.com for consideration.

Take ur GNLD problem far from this place. Moderators i implore you to remove the above senseless post. Thank you for your anticipates co-operation.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by omot4real(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
hello house i need assistance on how to re-print my confirmation page,cos my laptop was stolen and my confirmation copies was saved in there[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]. i will appreciate ur assistance
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by amaralizzy40y: 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2013
[quote
author=omot4real]hello house i need assistance on how to re-print my
confirmation page,cos my laptop was stolen and my confirmation copies
was saved in there
[i][/i][color=#006600][/color]. i will appreciate
ur assistance[/quote]if u filled d online form ur confirmation page shld be in ur email.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kings77: 3:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hello.......
Please,almost everybody is talking about one number or the other especially those who submitted online(soft copies),is there any number for those of us who submitted hard copies 'cos I wasn't given any number when I submitted mine @ Ibadan?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 8:47pm On Nov 28, 2013
fumsky002:

pls where on their site did u get the pdf questions? being searching

You are quite correct, its on www.ascon.org. Its right on the home page. I am very sorry for that. Hoping to hear from you so we could share ideas and likely questions on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2013
I hope to make positive contributions based on my observations. I hope to hear from you too.. Two good heads are better than one. What about all the good heads in this forum? !!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Toluwani2(f): 7:20am On Nov 29, 2013
lutha:

check ur mail
Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Tos4ene: 9:57am On Nov 29, 2013
I need active, highly motivated volunteers with whom we will share ideas, contributions and solve likely questions.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2013
HMMMM, THOSE current affairs or what ever they call it......na wa ooo, na only the logic, english and maths i fit talk that i can attempt...............the current affairs' "in french/greek".....and i dont understand french...lolllllllllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

N-Power Lagos Thread / PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.