Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Eva Alordiah And Linda Ikeji Diss Each Other On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eva Alordiah And Linda Ikeji Diss Each Other On Twitter (1350 Views)

Wizkid And Linda Ikeji Reconcile / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji / Chris Brown And Rihanna Diss Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah And Linda Ikeji Diss Each Other On Twitter by trista(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Hours ago, celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji posted a
story about rapper Eva Alordiah being a victim of
child molestation.
According to Linda Ikeji, Eva admitted the quote
below, on the Hot FM Abuja Breakfast Show with
Tutu and Cheezy Charles.
“We are such a country that is so blessed by God. We
don’t have earthquake, volcanoes, tsunami. We are
problems to ourselves and this is disgusting. I come
from a background where I was molested as a child.
Definitely it’s a serious situation where you have to
put a child through that type of trauma.”
Apparently the post didn’t go down too well with the
female rapper.
Images of the tweet fight between the duo can be viewed in the source below...

Source : http://goldrushnigeria..com/2013/08/ghen-ghen-linda-ikeji-eva-alordiah-diss.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=K&m=1
Re: Eva Alordiah And Linda Ikeji Diss Each Other On Twitter by trista(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Linda loves gossip,she said so herself besides she quoted eva's words so maybe eva just realized she shouldn't have said such on air and is transferring the aggression to linda. Eva, linda needs to make money and news like this will give it to her more especially when she's saying the truth. We love you linda, keep it up no mind Eva. My topic go hit front page, who wan bet? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Kcee: “i’m Very Stylish, I Have Over 30 Expensive Studs” / Photos:still On Mikel's First Premiereship Goal / Check Out Eldee’s Wife And Lil Princesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.