Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,354 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

My Boyfriend Has Left Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Left Me (1302 Views)

Ways To Know Your Boyfriend Has No Future Ambition / My Boyfriend Has Finished Me!!! / My Boyfriend Has Hurt Me So Bad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Havila28(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2013
yea
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Sanboy25: 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
Move on friend, he has obviously did so on his side... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
No contact on your part whatsoever and do not go back

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2013
Havila28: I was insecure in the relationship. A month into it, the phone calls and pings reduced and I panicked. Then he started using a girl's pix as dp n I pointed it out. Now he called the rel off and defriended me on facebook.

I admit I was insecure, but he never did anything to reassure me, not even once. I told him I feel loved tru phonecalls and still nothing.

I dnt know what to do. I want him back badly and don't know how to go about it.

Sorry dear, gal up and move on not easy but somehow,someway a second by second delete him from your heart. Surely you know you deserve better.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by victorD3: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
People will advice you on something and do otherwise if they happen to be the victim. You alone know what u feel so follow your heart. There is no Shame in fighting for your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by kntrovasialmi: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2013
and u want to kill yoursef becos?

see, watever u do, don't call him.
don't text and no stalking!
please do not give him the reason to treat you like trash.

just get busy, hang out with friends,
upgrade yourself and work on your self esteem so you stop feeling insecure.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by heed101(m): 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2013
And what if d OP is ugly? What if she was d 1 that lured d guy into d relationship? If u have what it takes 2 win his heart back then u hav 2 chill and see america wonders
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Dyt(f): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
My dear
Its normal
Mine calls me ' paranoid witch'
Sometimes, these men don't like to be choked, I know its nt easy bt pls try to free him, it works, u too act like u don't care

As per gettin him back, u have ur charm
Charm him to ur arms
Nt babalawo charm o
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Tosinville(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2013
U lost him
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Enegod(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Havila28: I dnt know what to do. I want him back badly and don't know how to go about it.

am touched!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Tosinville(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
With time you will get over it, and he will look like shit to ur face when you start making new male friends.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
kai.. the guy don chop clean mouth sharperly... grin grin banGERLEEEE grin exclusive from notjust ok dot Cum .. so how was d sex like with him? was he big or small
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: am touched!!
praise God!!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
heed101: And what if d OP is ugly? What if she was d 1 that lured d guy into d relationship? If u have what it takes 2 win his heart back then u hav 2 chill and see america wonders
lemme hear word jare...NB:no gurl is ugly,it jst takes d ryt guy 2 c d beauty...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Enegod(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: praise God!!
undecided undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by demelza: 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
@Op
Thank your God you have being rid of a future pest. Let your hair down and rock on. Life goes on jare
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Pdizzle(m): 11:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
dnt choke him..it works
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
A month+ relatnship! He dumps u and u wnt him back BADLY! U should kw he has gotten what he wanted n he doesn't wnt u anymore! Forget him girl! Work on urself n learn 4rm ur mistakes. When u get a new guy, don't give urself 2him, don't go feeling insecure, let him crave 4u! Then use head, be smart! Try 2kw if he only wnts 2shine ur kongo n clean mouth, or really wnts u as his girl.

Y do u wnt him soo BADLY? Is he dat handsome or rich?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by sexkillzisagoat(m): 2:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Havila28: I was insecure in the relationship. A month into it, the phone calls and pings reduced and I panicked. Then he started using a girl's pix as dp n I pointed it out. Now he called the rel off and defriended me on facebook.

I admit I was insecure, but he never did anything to reassure me, not even once. I told him I feel loved tru phonecalls and still nothing.

I dnt know what to do. I want him back badly and don't know how to go about it.

Your insecurity as you said ruined the relationship! I guess you are the type who nags incessantly. What were you thinking asking him to call you all the time? Abi u employ an for MTN? Girl carry your cross cos you brought it on yourself
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Flygerian1(m): 2:24am On Aug 07, 2013
kntrovasial mi: and u want to kill yoursef becos?

see, watever u do, don't call him.
don't text and no stalking!
please do not give him the reason to treat you like trash.

just get busy, hang out with friends,
upgrade yourself and work on your self esteem so you stop feeling insecure.
EOD!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Flygerian1(m): 2:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Harbosede02: praise God!!

Enegod: undecided undecided
grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Flygerian1(m): 2:28am On Aug 07, 2013
Harbosede02: NB:no gurl is ugly,it jst takes d ryt guy 2 c d beauty...
WORD!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Jaideyone(m): 2:37am On Aug 07, 2013
There are two possibilities
1.) he has gotten what he wants(sex) and he's on to the next one.

2.) U freaked him out. Your insecurity made you shower him with too much love. I tend to hate girls that are obsessed with me. They just tend to irritate me.

Whichever the case may be you have to move on. Btw try not to scare the next guy away. Some of us love having a certain degree of freedom. 2/3 phone calls a day is enough. You don't have to leave 15 missed calls on my phone to show you love me. It would only make me hate you.

I wish you the bestsmiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Flygerian1(m): 2:44am On Aug 07, 2013
Jaidey-one:
2/3 phone calls a day is enough. You don't have to leave 15 missed calls on my phone to show you love me. It would only make me hate you.
Word!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Walexz02(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2013
Harbosede02: lemme hear word jare...NB:no gurl is ugly,it jst takes d ryt guy 2 c d beauty...
hahahaha grin should I start posting pissure?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 07, 2013
Walexz02:
hahahaha grin should I start posting pissure?
don't waste ur tym..nt intrested in whatsover "pissure"u wana post.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Godson201333(m): 7:51am On Aug 07, 2013
eeyah sorry,take heart and move on...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2013
Sorry OP, cheer up. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
A relationship just ended, and you opened a thread to tell the whole world about it?
Na you be first woman wey don loose em bf?
Ok la
Re: My Boyfriend Has Left Me by Oohrhii(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Yield: Sorry OP, cheer up. smiley

I always love your signature.

Especially with the youtube Instrumentals.

Can you kindly tell me the title of the Album and the artist. I'll love to buy

And when are you changing it ....Am following you...already.

Thanks.

@OP Please move on. A man would do what he would do.. there is no mistake.. Everything is always planed out from the onset. To stay with this gurl or Not.. Except ofcourse in exceptional circumstances.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date / Which City Has The Highest Numbers Of RUNZ Girls?? / 13 Hilarious Breakup Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.