Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,351 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Breaking News: Screening Of Anambra PDP Governorship Aspirants Is Ongoing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Screening Of Anambra PDP Governorship Aspirants Is Ongoing (535 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Screening Of Anambra PDP Governorship Aspirants Is Ongoing by Ayekotoo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Screening Of Anambra Governorship Aspirants Is Ongoing At PDP National Secretariat

http://leadership.ng/newspage
Re: Breaking News: Screening Of Anambra PDP Governorship Aspirants Is Ongoing by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
Please disregard any rumour making the rounds that I am running for the office of the Governor of ANAMBRA State come November 2013. Although my good works has passed vote of confidence towards me. It is true that APGA have approached me to be their sole candidate for the office, even PDP awaits me with the post of SENATORIAL position if I step down. However, I told them am focused at the moment on my carrier as a renowned professor and financial analyst, but if I Ever decide to run, you all will be the first to know.....thanks for understanding, and do have a lovely week.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Will Die If OBJ, IBB, Others Can Advise Jonathan--anenih / Douglas Akarolo: Is Rotimi Amaechi His Ownworst Enemy? / Why Obama Invites Jonathan For Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.