Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,042 members, 7,876,891 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist (48088 Views)

Amazing "Photo²cartoon" Graphics By A Nairalander CARTOONIST / Professional Cartoonist Needed Urgently... IS CLOSED! / Ikebe Super Or Lolly Magazine's Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by gamesb: 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
VERY FUNNY MAGAZINES OF YESTER YEARS

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by gamesb: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
VERY FUNNY MAGAZINES OF YESTER YEARS.

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
What of Mr Nackson and his pictures of a protruding crotch?? That was another stoopid and hilarious magazine. grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Maxymilliano(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
naptu2: So it was The Punch? I thought he worked for The Guardian.

I thought it was Daily Times, there used to be a cartoon series “Garth” ran in the daily times of old.

2 Likes

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by coogar: 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2013
berem: What of Mr Nackson and his pictures of a protruding crotch?? That was another stoopid and hilarious magazine. grin

berem, you read mr nackson? what a naughty girl you must have been.... cheesy grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Maxymilliano(m): 4:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
berem: What of Mr Nackson and his pictures of a protruding crotch?? That was another stoopid and hilarious magazine. grin

Dauda the sexy guy ...

1 Like

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by coogar: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Dauda the sexy guy ...

let's be honest, there was nothing sexy about dauda. far majority of his sëxual conquests were räpe! he had a very ugly haircut and a protruding tummy but he runs faster than usain bolt!

he's never been caught.

3 Likes

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Skmoda360(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
adwem2003: smiley1ST to comment
I know for sure that you don't read OP post at all.
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

berem, you read mr nackson? what a naughty girl you must have been.... cheesy grin
LMAO! Of course i read the magazine a lot. I remember back in those days when i read the magazines and i was so bothered seeing the bulging crotch every time. I had to run to my mum and ask her why is this nackson's crotch always bulging.I got a dirty slap that day and that was the end of reading Mr. Nackson. cry

1 Like

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by gamesb: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
ROCKING O MEN SEE GROVE

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by superstar1(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ikebe super!!!!
Always looking g forward to every week edition. Hmmmmmmm
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

let's be honest, there was nothing sexy about dauda. far majority of his sëxual conquests were räpe! he had a very ugly haircut and a protruding tummy but he runs faster than usage bolt!

he's never been caught.
So so true!! grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Anvaller: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
What about Dauda the sexy guy? Oh My Goodness, he always had s3x on his mind. I was always looking out for new edition.
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by coogar: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
berem: LMAO! Of course i read the magazine a lot. I remember back in those days when i read the magazines and i was so bothered seeing the bulging crotch every time. I had to run to my mum and ask her why is this nackson's crotch always bulging.I got a dirty slap that day and that was the end of reading Mr. Nackson. cry

[img]http://eternaleve.files./2013/07/4c888-supernatural-misha-laughing.gif?w=400&h=225&h=225[/img]

1 Like

Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Policewoman(f): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Nackson was my favourite character with the all mighty WETINCALL. cool
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by coogar: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
Anvaller: What about Dauda the sexy guy? Oh My Goodness, he always had s3x on his mind. I was always looking out for new edition.

all those wrapper-tying village women suffered in his hands. the moment he isolates one of them, action starts. i still don't know how our country could allow such publications - it was too grotesque.
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by uyogabie(f): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2013
My Aunt loves buying them.I used to sneak to read them whenever she is not around.'Ikebemastology'.something like that.lol.
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Awoofawo(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

you banned your girlfriends from reading magazines? wait, are you a dictator?

they should adapt mr nackson for TV. grin

WHERE DEM GO COME GET ACTORS AND ACTRESSES TO PERFORM THAT KIND FILM? FROM NAIRALAND AND SOME PADDPADDY FROM EAST OF 9JA

BEV... OSU¿ cool
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by mufutau55(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
I thought "Ikebe Super" was part of the "Lagos Weekend" a Friday afternoon newspaper in the 70's?
Is that that "Lagos Weekend" still in existence?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by naptu2: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2013
Maxymilliano:

I thought it was Daily Times, there used to be a cartoon series “Garth” ran in the daily times of old.

Garth and Pa Jimoh.

Do you remember Vanguard's Mr and Mrs cartoon (drawn by Lawrence Akapa)?
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by helphelp: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
LMAO

redcliff:

I bet you dint read the interview...
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by naptu2: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
mufutau55: I thought "Ikebe Super" was part of the "Lagos Weekend" a Friday afternoon newspaper in the 70's?
Is that that "Lagos Weekend" still in existence?

Hajji Mufutau

Ha! Lagos Weekend and all those terrible evening newspapers with their amazing stories of Lagos magistrate courts.
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by 3kay945(m): 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2013
Am sure kids here will be hearing Ikebe super for the first time. grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by coogar: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2013
Awoofawo:
WHERE DEM GO COME GET ACTORS AND ACTRESSES TO PERFORM THAT KIND FILM? FROM NAIRALAND AND SOME PADDPADDY FROM EAST OF 9JA

BEV... OSU¿ cool

beverley osu, afrocandy, jim iyke, etc
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2013
3kay945: Am sure kids here will be hearing Ikebe super for the first time. grin
That shows you that some nairalanders were born yesterday. The thread has set a difference between adult and children. grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by seunlayi(m): 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar:

you banned your girlfriends from reading magazines? wait, are you a dictator?

they should adapt mr nackson for TV. grin
Who go try Dauda the Sexy guy for nigga TV
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2013
coogar: i am more inte rested in the cartoonist that created mr nackson of lolly magazine. he should have been the one interviewed.

Yes Ooooo. Dauda the sexy Guy. grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by mufutau55(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
naptu2:

Ha! Lagos Weekend and all those terrible evening newspapers with their amazing stories of Lagos magistrate courts.

They were good and entertaining then.. I missed them when I left Naija in the 70's.

I also missed "Lance Spearman" publication from South Africa.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Now..Dauda is the one that shoulda been made into a TV series...it'll be a blowout!! grin
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by passionate88: 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
Got it..
timpaker: I loved Ikebe Super back then but in (now)reality i love Super Ikebe super (got it?) wink wink wink
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2013
kokoye: Now..Dauda is the one that shoulda been made into a TV series...it'll be a blowout!! grin

Really? A serial rapi.st on TV? smh
Re: Morak Oguntade: Ikebe Super Cartoonist by shadrach77: 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
superstar1: Ikebe super!!!!
Always looking g forward to every week edition. Hmmmmmmm
you are a liar! ikebe was a monthly publication; not weekly angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Artwork Painted On Bridges And Flyovers In Kaduna (Pictures) / Eli Waduba: Boy Who Drew Painting Of Kevin Hart Featured On Steve Harvey Show / Xmas In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.