Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,652 members, 7,972,426 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:53 AM

Police Arrests Gay Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Police Arrests Gay Pastor (437 Views)

Jide Macaulay, Nigerian Gay Pastor Writes Letter To Homophobes With Bible Quotes / 65yr Old Gay Pastor To Marry 25yr Old Nigerian Boy / ”my Son Saddens Me”—septuagenarian Father Of Gay Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Gay Pastor by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
The Aba State Police Area Command has arrested a 40-year-old Prophet/Pastor, Benjamin Ndubuisi, for having unlawful carnal knowledge of a 23-year-old man.

Investigations revealed that the prophet whose church is located at 89 Ukaegbu Road, Ogbor Hill has been involved in the unholy act with the victim since he engaged him as a worker in his church.

The Illicit affair brought to light when his victim who gave his name as Ndukwe took ill two weeks ago and worried by his continued deteriorating health condition, confessed to his family about the secret love affairs between him and the gay prophet. Prompting them to involve the police and the general public.

(1) (Reply)

At Least 10 Killed, Dozens Injured In A Fresh Attack / My Passionate Counsel For Humans / Indomitable - Winning Each Day Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.