Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,676 members, 7,975,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 (45788 Views)

Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! / Mr. Gay World 2012 Andreas Derleth Crowned In South Africa / Deji Bakare Is Mr Nigeria 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: gay are being beaten , stripped all over Nigeria and no one is going to jail, u must b dreaming if u really think people are to get jailed because they beat ,spit, killed a gay. who cares? the case will b closed and that's it

Thats got more to do with the Nigerian justice system as a whole which is worse than bad, however this does not mean that killing someone is not illegal.

Hear yourself for a second. You are saying who cares when a group of people strip someone and then senselessly beats them + spits on them (potentially killing them)?

And you will probably go to church on Sunday singing about love LOL man some African Christians are indeed funny..

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by livethinme: 12:25am On Aug 09, 2013
flexshop:

Oga gay, I normally comment on gay threads.I am just doing my duty as a good nairalander.to save this site from had I known.you really don't know how homophobic nigeria is. I didn't make this law neither did I make our people the way they are.I'm replying you because you are one sane homo I know. No further comments

We all know how homophobic nja is cheesy
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by vislabraye(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2013
If being gay is right, then gay couples need not to adopt children. I wonder the type of children gay couple will raise.
This is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by flexshop(m): 12:29am On Aug 09, 2013
livethinme:

We all know how homophobic nja is cheesy

Then you don't know how sinister the homophobic nature is. I have seen things that you haven't seen or heard on the media or anywhere else.no evidence,no investigation,legal backing of illegalities.oga its not funny. Just a word of advise to Seun and his mods.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:38am On Aug 09, 2013
chronique: Whatever! Let the gay folks keep clicking like. If they aren't cowards,I'm sure they'd come out and defend themselves and also show us pics of themselves since they're proud of what they do/are.

You seem to have lost your sense of reality, they are cowards abi, and I told you... I TRIPLE DARE YOU to go meet one of them at the gym, na fight? grin grin grin

You say "why don't they show us pics of themselves since they're proud of what they do/are", like seriously, is that necessary. If I asked you to show your face pics na, will you put it up? Abi are you not proud f being straight? Well guess the onus is on you to dump that idea of yours. No one should flaunt their sexuality - gay or straight, however, just be who you are.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 09, 2013
livethinme:

Thats got more to do with the Nigerian justice system as a whole which is worse than bad, however this does not mean that killing someone is not illegal.

Hear yourself for a second. You are saying who cares when a group of people strip someone and then senselessly beats them + spits on them (potentially killing them)?

And you will probably go to church on Sunday singing about love LOL man some African Christians are indeed funny..
We are God's right hand ..his kingdom is come to stay and last ..there is no room for gay madness, being Christian , pagan, atheist doesn't mean u have to condone homosexuality. I call a spade a spade .Homosexuality is a sin, homosexuality is devilish and gay are the devil's agents. our duty as God's children is to cast them out

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2013
are they caring about Black Africans being slaughtered like chicken in Libya? and u think they will come a protect filthy animals like u? repent hezron
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
go tear your anus somewhere else , moronic bastard , who the fck u think are , do u think u are in role play here? dude u can't threaten me bring it on filthy animal ....
we will make u relocate in Gayland...Africa is not for u , and i'm proud Nigeria joined the African nations against gay and male butt fcking other males...sooner or later we will exterminate or send u back to your home...there is no way gayish stuffs will b allowed ..there is no way you gay will b considered normal..do u realize how unsanitary your practice is? now take a look at history, have u ever heard about male pride or female pride? have u ever heard about heterosexual pride? ask urself why? or better lemme explain it for u: when something is natural and normal you don't have to shove it down people's throats , you don't beg people to accept your madness.
Again for the western backing u are just fcking stinking nigger they won't lift a finger when we start slaughtering u like rams. did u see them doing something in Rwanda? are they doing something in Congo? if u don't believe me keep pushing ur luck too far.it will soon backfire .. ...they back u because their aim is to stop the growth of the African population, white are becoming a minority everywhere and they are scared, now listen u piece of sh1t, we won't allow u to promote the extinction of our race here in Africa u hear? we will turn u to perpetual wanderers in foreign lad. last but not the least u can still b saved . repent and ask for forgiveness .
where did u see me endorsing gay pride parade.you're just a filthy maggot.I swear,if I had u one on one,just one kick would send you outta the world.
The hatred in u is almost beyond redemption to the extent of writing this epistle like you're writing a proposal letter.
Today,u know hezron lorraine as the gay guy u were bashing,in future which has already started,you'll know me and wonder how did he do it.

Cameroon,get a life,or do something more productive than the one u already have.
Whatever the fvck is ur obsession with banging the azz?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:44am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: We are God's right hand ..his kingdom is come to stay and last ..there is no room for gay madness, being Christian , pagan, atheist doesn't mean u have to condone homosexuality. I call a spade a spade .Homosexuality is a sin, homosexuality is devilish and gay are the devil's agents. our duty as God's children is to cast them out

If Africans used the same energy expressed here to ask for good governance and real democracy, Africa would have been heaven on earth. Like the Bible said, "backbiting, rebellion are like the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is like the sin of Idol Worship. If homosexuality is devilish as you claim, then I wonder what we'll call these sins then? If Witchcraft is highly devilish and demonic (D2), that means these sins are D2 or D square

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: please I beg una, you powerful being , you powerful gays, backed by the USA and the U.E ..I beg u to organize a gay pride march in Nigeria. when u at it if u ain't a coward drop your address here .

How about you drop your address first?

I thought I showed you the way out of this thread already? Why do you keep coming back? To take a 2nd and 3rd look at the guys? Or you just enjoy exchanging words with us? Guy park well.

4 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: where did u see me endorsing gay pride parade.you're just a filthy maggot.I swear,if I had u one on one,just one kick would send you outta the world.
The hatred in u is almost beyond redemption to the extent of writing this epistle like you're writing a proposal letter.
Today,u know hezron lorraine as the gay guy u were bashing,in future which has already started,you'll know me and wonder how did he do it.

Cameroon,get a life,or do something more productive than the one u already have.
Whatever the fvck is ur obsession with banging the azz?
filthy moronic bastard ..senseless ape ....my feces and urine are more dignified than u,i thought u were about to descend on me? or is that all? fcking weak gay ..with u girlish manner. u better not endorsing ur gay pride parade
I know how u will do it, my selling ur azz . u are less than a cockroaches .and stop dreaming there is no way u can beat me . I did martial arts and I'm well trained to deal with animals like u

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:47am On Aug 09, 2013
masonkz:

I thought I showed you the way out of this thread already? Why do you keep coming back? To take a 2nd and 3rd look at the guys? Or you just enjoy exchanging words with us? Guy park well.

Lol, Nairalanders like to make mouth.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 09, 2013
masonkz:

u will probably believe , but I didn't read the op in fact I haven't take a look at the pictures.. I directly comment when I saw someone I follow commenting here..i hate anything gay ..I don't have to read the thread/op .

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 09, 2013
manny4life:

If Africans used the same energy expressed here to ask for good governance and real democracy, Africa would have been heaven on earth. Like the Bible said, "backbiting, rebellion are like the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is like the sin of Idol Worship. If homosexuality is devilish as you claim, then I wonder what we'll call these sins then? If Witchcraft is highly devilish and demonic (D2), that means these sins are D2 or D square
to each his own, to each his fight..what exactly are u saying? that people are not protesting for good governance or what? , I bet the people protesting against child marriage in Nigeria weren't Africans right?
and don't get me wrong all sins are wrong ..but we are talking about gay here so I don't understand why u expect people/me to talk about stealing, lying etc

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 12:54am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: filthy moronic bastard ..senseless ape ....my feces and urine are more dignified than u,i thought u were about to descend on me? or is that all? fcking weak gay ..with u girlish manner. u better not endorsing ur gay pride parade
I know how u will do it, my selling ur azz . u are less than a cockroaches .and stop dreaming there is no way u can beat me . I did martial arts and I'm well trained to deal with animals like u
girlish manner ahahahahahahah.
U're a just ignorantly daft,educated illiterate.u only know girlie gays.I'm sure u don't know that the macho men are more in no than the effeminate gays u see.

I told u one kick will knock u out of the world,u can be ryback for all I care,ur instructor failed to teach u advanced intelligence detection skills abi.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 09, 2013
adaobi123: See all these fine gay men embarassed

I'm left with the riff raffs angry tongue

your boyfrnd inclusive
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 12:56am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: to each his own, to each his fight..what exactly are u saying? that people are not protesting for good governance or what? , I bet the people protesting against child marriage in Nigeria weren't Africans right?
and don't get me wrong all sins are wrong ..but we are talking about gay here so I don't understand why u expect people/me to talk about stealing, lying etc

You said it YOURSELF, @ the BOLD

What I'm saying is simple - it's ok to fight against it and reject it, but HATE with a possible intent to cause harm is highly unacceptable. I quoted these verses because you called God, you said "WE MUST CAST THEM OUT", so I stopped short to remind you that little sins like this the Bible condemned as EVIL, so will you cast out homosexuals and leave rebellious stubborn folks to dwell?

The folks protesting against child marriage are doing what they know how to do best, however, they aren't asking for someone's head. You have right to protest, you do not have right to protest HATE. This is my point, hope you get it. I'm tired of folks who use the Bible to support their theory, like seriously? I know the Bible as well, and all I can say is, the GREATEST COMMANDMENT of all time in the Bible is LOVE. The Bible stressed that "LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS", if you don't know that, wouldn't it contradict with Leviticus?

Anyway I'm not here to preach, hope u get the idea grin

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Deschil: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2013
God bless you!!!
chronique: You can't say it's not our business. No one wants to live freely in an environment where cursed gays who mix with people daily,would probably have access to kids who know nothing,and would end up polluting them and teaching them a strange life. It is my business to ensure such people do not live around me(at the least) and whatever it takes to get that done,I'd gladly do. Evil thrives because good men see it and turn their eyes away so long as it's not affecting them directly. I'm not concerned about adults who want to become gays overnight;I'm concerned about kids who can easily be lured into this cruel path. From the little I've read about gays,most of them started at a young age and had older folks luring them in. As far as I am concerned,gays are not different from wild animals;they should be chased out from amongst humans and sent to the forest to live with their folks. As far as I'm alive,there would be no rights for gays where I live. My culture forbids it,biologically it is wrong,my religion forbids it;even the laws of my country forbids it. It is every inch,my business to ensure they don't have a breeding ground around me. It's so much of my business. As a Nigerian,I have too many issues to deal with and I do not intend adding the fear of a "harmless looking" adult male,leading my sons astray to it. So long as I am not living in space,it is my business.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 09, 2013
flexshop:

Oga gay, I normally comment on gay threads.I am just doing my duty as a good nairalander.to save this site from had I known.you really don't know how homophobic nigeria is. I didn't make this law neither did I make our people the way they are.I'm replying you because you are one sane homo I know. No further comments

Aww I'm highly honoured, but don't worry about us Sir...

There's no law yet, as this hasn't been signed. The president has even surpassed the amount of time he's been given to sign such bill. And even if becomes a law, I believe it deals with gay marriage. Any other thing is fruitless.

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by babsomotde(m): 1:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: not all of them.naija for where.if I hear.
No mind her joo. These men looks like men. They are men but derail mental faculty. I mean it. I see them as mad man in clean clothes.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: girlish manner ahahahahahahah.
U're a just ignorantly daft,educated illiterate.u only know girlie gays.I'm sure u don't know that the macho men are more in no than the effeminated gaus u see.

I told u one kick will knock u out of the world,u can be ryback for all I care,ur instructor failed to teach u advanced intelligence detection skills abi.
I warned u already...don't push your luck too far...besides stop selling falsehoods and false hope to African living in Africa ..you are in the west getting shagged in the azz by your bosses and anyone with a d1ck..u might assume your homosexuality over there but this is not the case here......

@all esp many..why did white people consider homosexuality as a mental idleness, yet they prospered? in fact till today homosexuals are facing discriminations in the West. Your population is your strength. they first created AIDS, but the Africans genes are thought enough .now it is the promotion of homosexuality , tomorrow it will b bestiality. everything is done for African to stop procreating or wipe us off the surface of the earth
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: u will probably believe , but I didn't read the op in fact I haven't take a look at the pictures.. I directly comment when I saw someone I follow commenting here..i hate anything gay ..I don't have to read the thread/op .

Then leave the same way you came. Why is that so hard for you?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 09, 2013
masonkz:

Then leave the same way you came. Why is that so hard for you?
last time I checked I was free to comment, or i'm missing something?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: last time I checked I was free to comment, or i'm missing something?

Good point!!

And I'm also free to comment! At last we've reached a consensus!!

No illegality in commenting right? Humph!!

Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2013
manny4life:

You said it YOURSELF, @ the BOLD

What I'm saying is simple - it's ok to fight against it and reject it, but HATE with a possible intent to cause harm is highly unacceptable. I quoted these verses because you called God, you said "WE MUST CAST THEM OUT", so I stopped short to remind you that little sins like this the Bible condemned as EVIL, so will you cast out homosexuals and leave rebellious stubborn folks to dwell?

The folks protesting against child marriage are doing what they know how to do best, however, they aren't asking for someone's head. You have right to protest, you do not have right to protest HATE. This is my point, hope you get it. I'm tired of folks who use the Bible to support their theory, like seriously? I know the Bible as well, and all I can say is, the GREATEST COMMANDMENT of all time in the Bible is LOVE. The Bible stressed that "LOVE COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS", if you don't know that, wouldn't it contradict with Leviticus?

Anyway I'm not here to preach, hope u get the idea grin
the bold is to tell u that I can decide to fight against gay/homosexuality, others will fight against corruption ,there is no such thing as why don't u fight corruption or for good governance instead of fighting against gay. they all worth fighting and we don't have time to waste.

no one is witch-hunting gay in Africa, we knew they existed, but we refuse to be forced to accept their madness as normal, we refuse to allow them to shove their nasty lifestyle down our throats, we don't want them to throw their sexuality at our faces, we say no. u people are always shouting democracy, but your forget that democracy is the dictatorship of the majority , majority of Africans are against homosexuality , why should we ignore them to satisfy a minority? gay should hide themselves and keep their gayness at home.period
it baffles how people aren't allowed to become polygamist in western countries but they want us to accept gay as if polygamy wasn't between consenting adults. smh

3 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 1:12am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I warned u already...don't push your luck too far...besides stop selling falsehoods and false hope to African living in Africa ..you are in the west getting shagged in the azz by your bosses and anyone with a d1ck..u might assume your homosexuality over there but this is not the case here......

@all esp many..why did white people consider homosexuality as a mental idleness, yet they prospered? in fact till today homosexuals are facing discriminations in the West. Your population is your strength. they first created AIDS, but the Africans genes are thought enough .now it is the promotion of homosexuality , tomorrow it will b bestiality. everything is done for African to stop procreating or wipe us off the surface of the earth

First, I don't know of what report you read where homosexuality was considered "mental idleness", although, if we're to go by that term, homosexuality has been there right in the days of old. I don't see the correlation between homosexuality and prosperity, I think you're missing the point, or perhaps supporting the fact that homosexuality doesn't have any negative impact on prosperity.

Population is strength as also can be curse depending on the scenario, meanwhile the AIDS was created to reduce the Black race, I'm glad you know that. This is the type of thing that HATE breeds, eventually, both straight and gay people have it, white and black, have the virus. Go back and read that HATE is what spurred all this.

Therefore if HATE isn't reduced in our time, I may never live for the next 50years because the world would have been consumed with something more lethal than AIDS.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by HezronLorraine(m): 1:19am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I warned u already...don't push your luck too far...besides stop selling falsehoods and false hope to African living in Africa ..you are in the west getting shagged in the azz by your bosses and anyone with a d1ck..u might assume your homosexuality over there but this is not the case here......

u see,u are ignorantly daft.I'm in Nigeria dumbo-idiota.
Again,what's your obssession with gay sex.
As vicki in wwe would say,excuse me,I'm a 100%virgin,I mean untouched on both places.
I'm sure u are bewildered.some gays lead better lifes than ur types,keep wallowing in bitterness or
go hang on a tree.

Is this what you teach those innocent kids in Cameroon,that gays invented HIV.u do know that two gay individuals who test negative to HIV can have unprotected sex without risk of contacting HIV.I ask,if gays invented HIV,why don't these individuals record new cases of the virus.

In ur heart,cameroonpride,u ur self know,u have no justifiable evidence to put homosexuality and bestiality on the same scale.u know that.
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 1:20am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
the bold is to tell u that I can decide to fight against gay/homosexuality, others will fight against corruption ,there is no such thing as why don't u fight corruption or for good governance instead of fighting against gay. they all worth fighting and we don't have time to waste.

no one is witch-hunting gay in Africa, we knew they existed, but we refuse to be forced to accept their madness as normal, we refuse to allow them to shove their nasty lifestyle down our throats, we don't want them to throw their sexuality at our faces, we say no. u people are always shouting democracy, but your forget that democracy is the dictatorship of the majority , majority of Africans are against homosexuality , why should we ignore them to satisfy a minority? gay should hide themselves and keep their gayness at home.period
it baffles how people aren't allowed to become polygamist in western countries but they want us to accept gay as if polygamy wasn't between consenting adults. smh

You mistake angrily expressing hate as fighting for what you believe in, I have not said you shouldn't fight for it. Go for it if that's what you want, but if in the case of doing so and you commit murder, that's life in prison for you. FL and TX are republican states who despise gay people but when you commit murder of a gay person, for FL that's LIFE (non-negotiable), for TX, you'd be lucky with LIFE, in most instances, its the DEATH PENALTY.

[size=16pt]FIGHT WITH YOUR RESOURCES - LEGAL, RELIGION, ET AL...WHAT HAVE YOU[/size]

They are not asking you to recognize or accept them, all they are asking you to do is recognize that they have rights as humans, is that too much to ask for? Once upon a time, being black was a crime and it still is even after all the civil right movements and the proclamation emancipation that set the slave free.

Democracy is the decision of the majority and that's where the fight comes in, AGREED. In the U.S., they fought it for years all the way to SCOTUS or Supreme Court of the United States, about two months ago, SCOTUS handed down the final awaited decision. They were forced to look at the case - religiously (opponents) or look at it Constitutionally (Human Rights), they sided with Human rights.

Polygamy isn't a protected class, sexual orientation IS. This is the confusion for many.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 09, 2013
manny4life:

First, I don't know of what report you read where homosexuality was considered "mental idleness", although, if we're to go by that term, homosexuality has been there right in the days of old. I don't see the correlation between homosexuality and prosperity, I think you're missing the point, or perhaps supporting the fact that homosexuality doesn't have any negative impact on prosperity.

Population is strength as also can be curse depending on the scenario, meanwhile the AIDS was created to reduce the Black race, I'm glad you know that. This is the type of thing that HATE breeds, eventually, both straight and gay people have it, white and black, have the virus. Go back and read that HATE is what spurred all this.

Therefore if HATE isn't reduced in our time, I may never live for the next 50years because the world would have been consumed with something more lethal than AIDS.
I don't have the time to go in details of course they tested the virus on their people to know if they were immune to that..but tell me why do you think Africa where Aids didn't start is the continent the most affected? simply because the virus was meant for us to destruct our immune system .African are weaker against the virus. Feel free to not believe but that's the sad truth .
homosexuality is not the cause of our poverty and homosexuality or accepting gay is definitively not the reason why western countries are wealthy. u can b against gay and b wealthy at the same time. This is for people calling Africans backwards and uncivilized because they reject homosexuality.

last but not the least homosexuality was considered as a mental illness by the same people u are worshipping now, which begs the question: what changed? did we find a homosexual gene? do we have the proof people are born gay? the answer is BIG NO. it shows that there is a big lobby behind this propaganda. now the question u should ask is what is their aim?
Re: Chris Olwage Of New-Zealand Is Mr Gay World 2013 by manny4life(m): 1:23am On Aug 09, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
I don't have the time to go in details of course they tested the virus on their people to know if they were immune to that..but tell me why do you think Africa where Aids didn't start is the continent the most affected? simply because the virus was meant for us to destruct our immune system .African are weaker against the virus. Feel free to not believe but that's the sad truth .
homosexuality is not the cause of our poverty and homosexuality or accepting gay is definitively not the reason why western countries are wealthy. u can b against gay and b wealthy at the same time. This is for people calling Africans backwards and uncivilized because they reject homosexuality.

last but not the least homosexuality was considered as a mental illness by the same people u are worshipping now, which begs the question: what changed? did we find a homosexual gene? do we have the proof people are born gay? the answer is BIG NO. it shows that there is a big lobby behind this propaganda. now the question u should ask is what is their aim?

Bros, I see where this is going to, let's just agree to disagree

[size=16pt]BROS, FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, BUT PLEASE, DO NOT PROPAGATE HATE OR CAUSE HARM IN THE PROCESS.[/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Named ‘Most Fashionable Actress' (Photos) / Why Do Nigerian Girls Wear Jeans Without Pants? / Manual Clipper: How Many Nairalanders Used This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.