Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,507 members, 7,975,050 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:37 PM

2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu (47432 Views)

I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Beverly Osu Flaunts Her Pierced Tongue In New Pretty Pictures / 2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
,...Hope u win uhuru tablet ....aunty BBA grin

ItsModella: The last time I checked, 2shotz denied ever being engaged to Beverly. I really don't know whether to believe her or not, that girl can lie for the whole world without batting an eye.

Hopefully, 2shotz will respond to these allegations.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by regidiro: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
@, you dnt generalize wat ever you hear, its a childish attitude, you dnt say especially igbo men, cos an average igbo man is far beta than you. When beverly was in that relationship did she complain to u?.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by blackbeau1(f): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'm not supporting 2shots nor do I know Beverly but @op,I don't understand it when you say you can vouch for her. Where you there when he was beating her? Do you have proof that it was 2shots that beat her? She didn't even call his name but as a typical nigerian,you just had to jump to conclusion didn't you?

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by afroluciferans: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
I'm off to my bathtub to tie my legs together and pretend I'm a merman. Brb

2 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by touchmeder: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
afroluciferans: I'm off to my bathtub to tie my legs together and pretend I'm a merman. Brb

LOL
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
afroluciferans: I'm off to my bathtub to tie my legs together and pretend I'm a merman. Brb
_

tenk. Af seen you, U Too Fat 2 Be Merman.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
U are a liar cuz its not limited to any tribe! 4 all we knw ur men are the worse! All the cases of men who killed their wives were yeroba undecided
Don't have to argue that with u bloody tribalist,go and meet funmi falana or stella Damasus to tell u better!
Besides u yeroba grls enjoy abusive relationship,I had a frnd in schl then and her bf was from nasarawa,infact d boy was worse than hitler to her,almost d whole schl evn lecturers knew their story but enuf was enuf d day he beat her inside d exam hall shocked some male students beat d guy mercilessly but she got evrybody confused after she went back to d guy again!cuz he comes by d hostel window begging and crying *smh* I was very young then(she was 6yrs older)and each tym I try to interven she tells me 'u wudnt understand'.the most painful part was that she was spending a lot for the i-diot! undecided

No semester ends witout her having less than 7 carryovers(NCE offers btwn 13 to 17 courses a semester)while d guy was doin well.after NCE she had 2 extra yrs whl d guy got into d same UNI(abj) wit me,nw he is serving but my frnd cudnt further but thank God she is married with a child! But I loved her becos she was a very sincere person and wil neva call white,black.she evn said it herself that an Igbo man will walk with his legs while his wife drives d latest car! Fact cuz most like showing off their wives (but that doesn't mean that some dnt maltreat their wives)
And u were dating Igbo vulcanisers grin,cuz evn d traders won't touch their wives(they show off their women a lot)
Her frnd was also suffering d same fate but her own guy was in law schl then. thou he wasn't beating her but he treated her like shit! Becos he was in law schl and she was doin NCE he felt embarrased to introduce her to his frnds and calls her his cousin wheneva she goes to visit him. He evn told her that d only reason y wud date her was becos she was tall and pretty but hated d tribal mark on her face(thou not much and besides did she do it to her self?), they were from d same village(Ikare,Ondo)and her uncle was d king.

After law schl he dumped her!I hv finished NCE and BED and currently serving but she is stil struggling to get her NCE result(at FCT COE).

So my dear I hvnt experienced such myself but with d ones I v seen not heard,its dominant with ur tribe that is y u pple hv high rate of divorce if u want us to go tribal bring it on or stick to the topic wink

Deschil: Does that justify a man laying his hands on a woman? The unfortunate practice is very common among Igbo men. Too many friends and family around me are experiencing the same thing. The only time I dated an Igbo guy, he hit me thrice-the 3rd time was the last time; no begging made me take him back.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by infolekan(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
peppy luv: U are a liar cuz its not limited to any tribe! 4 all we knw ur men are the worse! All the cases of men who killed their wives were yeroba undecided
Don't have to argue that with u bloody tribalist,go and meet funmi falana or stella Damasus to tell u better!
Besides u yeroba grls enjoy abusive relationship,I had a frnd in schl then and her bf was from nasarawa,infact d boy was worse than hitler to her,almost d whole schl evn lecturers knew their story but enuf was enuf d day he beat her inside d exam hall shocked some male students beat d guy mercilessly but she got evrybody confused after she went back to d guy again!cuz he comes by d hostel window begging and crying *smh* I was very young then(she was 6yrs older)and each tym I try to interven she tells me 'u wudnt understand'.the most painful part was that she was spending a lot for the i-diot! undecided

No semester ends witout her having less than 7 carryovers(NCE offers btwn 13 to 17 courses a semester)while d guy was doin well.after NCE she had 2 extra yrs whl d guy got into d same UNI(abj) wit me,nw he is serving but my frnd cudnt further but thank God she is married with a child! But I loved her becos she was a very sincere person and wil neva call white,black.she evn said it herself that an Igbo man will walk with his legs while his wife drives d latest car! Fact cuz most like showing off their wives (but that doesn't mean that some dnt maltreat their wives)
And u were dating Igbo vulcanisers grin,cuz evn d traders won't touch their wives(they show off their women a lot)
Her frnd was also suffering d same fate but her own guy was in law schl then. thou he wasn't beating her but he treated her like shit! Becos he was in law schl and she was doin NCE he felt embarrased to introduce her to his frnds and calls her his cousin wheneva she goes to visit him. He evn told her that d only reason y wud date her was becos she was tall and pretty but hated d tribal mark on her face(thou not much and besides did she do it to her self?), they were from d same village(Ikare,Ondo)and her uncle was d king.

After law schl he dumped her!I hv finished NCE and BED and currently serving but she is stil struggling to get her NCE result(at FCT COE).

So my dear I hvnt experienced such myself but with d ones I v seen not heard,its dominant with ur tribe that is y u pple hv high rate of divorce if u want us to go tribal bring it on or stick to the topic wink

Wow.....you can talk.
If this world ever becomes fully digital and Big Brother takes over,you'll be so easy to trace.
Thanks for the whole story but the moral is...?
Generalisation isn't taking anybody anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by donimole: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
jux passing-by...he stops...looks at topic @ nl ... Buys roasted corn n pear...stops an okadarider... Hw convenient
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
black_beau: I'm not supporting 2shots nor do I know Beverly but @op,I don't understand it when you say you can vouch for her. Where you there when he was beating her? Do you have proof that it was 2shots that beat her? She didn't even call his name but as a typical nigerian,you just had to jump to conclusion didn't you?
PLS HELP US O
HELP US ASK THE DEMENTED GOAT
MR. VOUCHER
I WONDER HOW MUCH BEVERLY
IS PAYING HIM TO DO SUPPORTERS
CLUB AND VOUCH 4 HER

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
peppy luv: U are a liar cuz its not limited to any tribe! 4 all we knw ur men are the worse! All the cases of men who killed their wives were yeroba undecided

THE CHRONICLES OF PEPPY LUV
U 4 SELL UR TORY TO THESE IWEKA ROAD
MARKETERS MAKE DEM USE AM DO FILM

4 Likes

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2013
winkSorry I don't do fictions but true life stories and thanx for the idea,I will sell it to a yeroba producer!
U think its only u yerobas that have true stories to say about Igbos. ewu!
Babzilla:

THE CHRONICLES OF PEPPY LUV
U 4 SELL UR TORY TO THESE IWEKA ROAD
MARKETERS MAKE DEM USE AM DO FILM

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by babsomotde(m): 4:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
hmmm
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
2shotz, derenle, beverly osu and this poster here...I'm wondering who is sicker. Beverly this beverly that. Was she forced into the relationship? She keeps telling us ow bad and broken she is. Is she the only bad and broken person. I knw many broken pple who av been thru worse and they av still managed to make something good of their lives. Beverly is just showing us ow typical of a cheap runz girl with no good upbringing she is.u can't hide ur true self for 3 months.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by coolebux(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
You guys are giving this Chipmunk the publicity she never deserved. last year it was Late Goldie with one ugly Prezzo, now its Beverly next year we dont know whos gonna be the national assult. its high time we started screening whomever we sent to that HOUSE OF LAZY YOUTHS OF AFRICA.

wey my roasted corn....who shop am reach lyk dis.....I don take because of dis Osu gal lose my chop undecided
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by THEAMAKA(f): 5:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
12 inches!:

2shotz, derenle, beverly osu and this poster here...I'm wondering who is sicker. Beverly this beverly that. Was she forced into the relationship? She keeps telling us ow bad and broken she is. Is she the only bad and broken person. I knw many broken pple who av been thru worse and they av still managed to make something good of their lives. Beverly is just showing us ow typical of a cheap runz girl with no good upbringing she is.u can't hide ur true self for 3 months.

As part of the task, the housemates were talking about domestic violence and Beverly wasn't the only one that shared her story. So before you run your mouth, know the background info.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by uzoexcel(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
So many nitwits here...I am not referring to u buh i just wanna point out an issue which seems to be a trend with ladies..All of ya jumping on the bandwagon of placing these posts on various blogs shouldav asked yourself this. 'Was/Is 2shots her husband'? For God's sake they were in a relationship and got engaged but they werent married. Why did she not leave him but went ahead to pledge herself to him?For fu*c'k's sake, any lady whose boyfriend/fiance is a wife-beater should seriously be crazy in remaining in that relationship. What was she in that relationship or did she want to die?I know there are ladies who enjoi their husbands'/boyfriends' beating them up as they see it as a sign of love (sad but true). Please i aint excusing 2shots in this matter buh u guys should be able to view issues in an objective manner and not just go with the most popular flow
FunnyPikin.com:

lol....
I have helped you post it in a Blog but remixed wink kiss

http://vibenaija..com/2013/08/my-boyfriend-2shotz-used-to-beat-me.html
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
peppy luv: winkSorry I don't do fictions but true life stories and thanx for the idea,I will sell it to a yeroba producer!
U think its only u yerobas that have true stories to say about Igbos. ewu!
JEEZUS U NEED 2 LIGHTEN UP
NO SENSE OF HUMOUR WHATSOVER
IT MUST BE BORING BEING U
OH AND FYI IM NOT YORUBA
SO SAVE THE BARBS 4 SOME1 ELSE tongue

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by overdrive(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
HELP US ASK THE DEMENTED GOAT
MR. VOUCHER

grin shocked
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by houstonia(m): 6:38pm On Aug 08, 2013
Who ever responded to this foool and his fooolish thread is also a fool this includes me. But the difference is that we'd have to measure this kind of fooolishness. D Mor letters used d Mor fooolish u r. But the greater foool is the writer for making a case out of his fooolish thought to have ever bothered about BeverPrick

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by houstonia(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2013
babsomotde: hmmm
I like u man smart foool no offences but considering your use of letter I admire you
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Betolis(f): 7:28pm On Aug 08, 2013
story story !
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by saintalone: 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2013
If this Beverly girl is really 21, then i must confess, THIS THREAD SHOULDNT BE ON FRONTPAGE...
Its a little girl we are all talking about here! Is it because she is on TV?
She was still a teenager 2yrs ago... Unfortunately, a spoil, misguided and mis-exposed little slvt!

WTF!
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by trolling(m): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2013
mayapop: Who is beverly osu?
she's nobody but im making her somebody by talking about her cheesy
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by trolling(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Bigcake: The girl is a satanist. BBA is a satanic show bent on promoting nudity, ruff sexual act n Strange human behaviours. Their mission is to gradually instill dis into d minds of d viewers and it will gradually become a way of life to sleep wit any strange fellow n confess openly dat u were maltreated. People like Berverly Osu were meant to live dat way so dat their naughty life story would give rise to low self esteem amongst young people. Bewarned, they r all working for d devil
love that comment,you gat my attention wink
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
THE AMAKA:

As part of the task, the housemates were talking about domestic violence and Beverly wasn't the only one that shared her story. So before you run your mouth, know the background info.
Amaka osu, why are you taking it so personal. Why is it hurting you so much. Or did you also used to sleep with men for money to feed your family? All these runs girls that will sleep with aristo for money and blame it on "circumstance." Are they the only one going thru circumstance? There's is this girl that is a cleaner in my office. After she finishes are cleanin duties for the morning she quickly rushes back to school to catch up on lectures. Is she not going thru "circumstance" too. Yet she doesn't go about sleeping with aristo to feed her family. Spare us the hard luck stories abeg.

1 Like

Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by trolling(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2013
touchmeder: If this is true all i can say is bev is a broken broken damaged soul. It seems she does not know right from wrong. she cant spell, she spews so much personal information, mother deported, mother carrying drugs, aborted a baby, runs girl to feed family, quit school, finge red on life tv, s e x on live TV, fully naked on live TV, now physically abused with injury to show for it. How old did they say she is again? what a sad sad life she has lived undecided
please do and come home, perhaps a shrink or maybe a pastor. choose your pick dear...
i'd never hate on you though, i am one of the few who believes she needs more help than anything else.
by their fruits we shall know them
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by trolling(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
SimonAndal:
It's a pity he didn't kill you, that would have been a great service to mankind.
damn u harsh o shocked
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by trolling(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2013
infolekan:

Wow.....you can talk.
If this world ever becomes fully digital and Big Brother takes over,you'll be so easy to trace.
Thanks for the whole story but the moral is...?
Generalisation isn't taking anybody anywhere.
na real talkative,i no even bother to read
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Nichobabe(m): 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
Promhize: If you are not busy, tune in to channel 198.

I know Beverly lies a lot but I know this is not a lie.
She tells the story of how her fiance used to beat, bully, maltreat her and act as Adolt Hitler on her head.
I'm a guy but this is terrible, the sad thing is that women still stay with these goats that call themselves men.

She even pulled her shirt up to show a scar while he was beating her in the bathroom. According to her, she dropped out of school, her friends were graduating, her mom did not want to see her. She was going through a lot and wanted some time alone, even away from her fiance.
So on this fateful day, the domineering hitler called her to find out where she was. To cut the long story short, when he saw her, from questioning her like Jack Bauer led to beating, attempting to escape the beating she ran to bathroom and locked the door after herself, but these guy still broke the to door just to continue the beating.

I get that she might have added jara, but I can vouch that she was maltreated. He even forced her to have an abortion. I know this might sound like a myth, as I have always believed that having an abortion is the woman's choice. But it's just saddening that women still stay in such relationships with all the pain.

All I can say is that, that her fiance (which I know is 2shotz) is disgrace to Nigerian men, esp Igbo men. After he got married to someone else he was still texting her, that should go out together.

I want to say a big shout out to Men that men that treat their wives well, like an angel which they are, God will make you bigger. Shout to women that don't take bullshit from domineering men. God bless you.

Am sorry but I'm not a blogger, journalist or the type that talks too much, that's why the write is not well detailed. I just hope bloggers like linda ikeji would put these up and detail it well well.

And lastly If not nairaland's strict policy against abusive words, I for yab this guy well well. Nonsense!

Story from one side you don pass judgement and even assume the fiance is 2shot and insulted the poor guy, she tell you say na 2 shotz? U no go mind ur business.
Re: 2shotz Used To Beat Beverly Osu by Vikta10(m): 10:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Promhize:

B4 big brother, she was engaged to 2shotz, he did not even break up with her before marrying someone else.
I don't like beverly and I don't hate her but @ the same time no woman deserves to be treated like dat
Already drawin conclusion cos u heard frm Beverly wait til u hear frm 2shot. Mayb na she beat 2shot sef.. Lol grin
Promhize:

B4 big brother, she was engaged to 2shotz, he did not even break up with her before marrying someone else.
I don't like beverly and I don't hate her but @ the same time no woman deserves to be treated like dat
Already drawin conclusion cos u heard frm Beverly wait til u hear frm 2shot. Mayb na she beat 2shot sef.. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Shola Ogudu, Wizkid's Baby Mama, 'You Should Have Used Postinor' / Another Olajumoke spotted In Uyo During A Modelling Shoot .(pictures) / Rosy Meurer Gets A Land Cruiser On Her Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.