Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,385 members, 7,940,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? (4637 Views)

5 Things To Avoid When Evangelizing/sharing The Gospel / What Is That Superstition That You Believed / Have You Received Holyghost Since You Believed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by PastorOluT(m): 8:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
Obadiah777 seems to be saying so many things on this forum (some nice and some off the hook) and many atimes termed it as esoteric knowledge. This sometimes makes it difficult to place him on what he really believes. The reason for this thread is to have him come out straight if he believes the gospel as handed down by Christ, or?

Any interested member can join, but please don't let us derail the thread even if you disagree with him just let us all be mature. Thank you
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2013
Following....
*grabs a seat with popcorn and soda*
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2013
Following
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135: Following....
*grabs a seat with popcorn and soda*
yeah dont forget the shekpe too lol grin grin
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Following
gaddem heathen grin
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by PastorOluT(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2013
Obadiah where u at? This is just for us to know more about your esoteric knowledge, no string attached.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by PastorOluT(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Obadiah where u at? This is just for us to know more about your esoteric knowledge, no string attached.

Let's start with your view on salvation, how can one be saved?
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: yeah dont forget the shekpe too lol grin grin
i dont deal on that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Obadiah777 seems to be saying so many things on this forum (some nice and some off the hook) and many atimes termed it as esoteric knowledge. This sometimes makes it difficult to place him on what he really believes. The reason for this thread is to have him come out straight if he believes the gospel as handed down by Christ, or?

Any interested member can join, but please don't let us derail the thread even if you disagree with him just let us all be mature. Thank you
[b]ok so the first question you ask is how do you get saved ?. well i can tell you for a fact that getting saved is not as simple as going on your knees and begging for forgiveness of sins as they preach in church. oh no sir, that is doctrine of demons made to keep you thinking you are saved. first of all so many people dont understand what the word saved means. if you walk out of your door and get hit by a car and end up dead or in hospital ? you are not saved. if you end up dying of food poisoning ? you were not saved. to be saved is not as trivial as christians make it out to be. to be saved means you are no longer a terrestrial body. you are now a celestial body. you are completely saved from the world now. no one can touch you. nothing in the world can touch you. you are above the world. you are a gOD walking on earth with several layers of protection from the lord. no human can kill you. no food can poison you. you are SAVED from the world. you are now a god on earth. that is what it means to be saved. you are bullet-proof. you are now a heavenly being [/b]

so how do you acquire this celestial body ? you tow the path of the lord and obey his ways until your death bed. you are saved in death. once you die in this truth ? you are saved forever and your work ( being saved ) carries through to all the lives you would have after that. anytime you are born on to the earth ( yes reincarnation is real and we can gointo that too ) you are born a celestial being because you have been saved in death from previous life

revelation 14 vs 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

AND YES THERE ARE CELESTIAL BEINGS WALKING AMONGST US TODAY WHO HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM PREVIOUS LIFE wink
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Obadiah where u at? This is just for us to know more about your esoteric knowledge, no string attached.
no sweat sire. i full ground like jalopy with 4 flat tires may take me a while to answer some questions depending on how long the answer required is but it does not mean i am not here wink
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2013
matthew 24 vs 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved <<< you carry that cross until your death bed ( the end ) and thats how you get saved. and once you get saved in death, you are saved forever

revelation 3 vs 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, <<< once saved in death ? always saved. you are now a heavenly being forever
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Obadiah, give biblical instances to support your claim.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by MostHigh: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: [b]ok so the first question you ask is how do you get saved ?. well i can tell you for a fact that getting saved is not as simple as going on your knees and begging for forgiveness of sins as they preach in church. oh no sir, that is doctrine of demons made to keep you thinking you are saved. first of all so many people dont understand what the word saved means. if you walk out of your door and get hit by a car and end up dead or in hospital ? you are not saved. if you end up dying of food poisoning ? you were not saved. to be saved is not as trivial as christians make it out to be. to be saved means you are no longer a terrestrial body. you are now a celestial body. you are completely saved from the world now. no one can touch you. nothing in the world can touch you. you are above the world. you are a gOD walking on earth with several layers of protection from the lord. no human can kill you. no food can poison you. you are SAVED from the world. you are now a god on earth. that is what it means to be saved. you are bullet-proof. you are now a heavenly being [/b]

so how do you acquire this celestial body ? you tow the path of the lord and obey his ways until your death bed. you are saved in death. once you die in this truth ? you are saved forever and your work ( being saved ) carries through to all the lives you would have after that. anytime you are born on to the earth ( yes reincarnation is real and we can gointo that too ) you are born a celestial being because you have been saved in death from previous life

revelation 14 vs 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

AND YES THERE ARE CELESTIAL BEINGS WALKING AMONGST US TODAY WHO HAVE BEEN SAVED FROM PREVIOUS LIFE wink

Say on prophet of the most high God !!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by MostHigh: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: matthew 24 vs 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved <<< you carry that cross until your death bed ( the end ) and thats how you get saved. and once you get saved in death, you are saved forever

revelation 3 vs 12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, <<< once saved in death ? always saved. you are now a heavenly being forever

Ain soph aur!!

More light brother.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135: Obadiah, give biblical instances to support your claim.
i have. revelation 14 vs 13 and matthew 24 vs 13

scripture says prove all things. i try to do that with all my posts wink
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 07, 2013
I dont yet get what you mean. Wait.... To be born again also implies one has eternal life. You agree?
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by PastorOluT(m): 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Why tonight, my browser is acting up. Leaving u with this scripture as we continue tomorrow.

John 3:1-16, Acts1:12-13;4:12, Romans 10:9-10&13. This scriptures talks about instant salvation, how do u explain it? Bear with me, coming with more scriptures tomorrow.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135: I dont yet get what you mean. Wait.... To be born again also implies one has eternal life. You agree?
to be born again is different from being saved. to be born again does not mean you are saved. being born again does not imply eternal life. so many people get born-again but get caught up in the world and back-slide. being born-again is the path to getting saved. you must be born-again till your death bed before you are saved.

3 Likes

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: to be born again is different from being saved. to be born again does not mean you are saved. being born again does not imply eternal life. so many people get born-again but get caught up in the world and back-slide. being born-again is the path to getting saved. you must be born-again till your death bed before you are saved.

How does one get eternal life?
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Why tonight, my browser is acting up. Leaving u with this scripture as we continue tomorrow.

John 3:1-16, Acts1:12-13;4:12, Romans 10:9-10&13. This scriptures talks about instant salvation, how do u explain it? Bear with me, coming with more scriptures tomorrow.
just read john 3 vs 1-16. i dont see any contradiction. on to the next. will update post as i read

just read acts. no contradictions. it says the only name to be saved by is christ. which christ is the bible ( john 1 vs 14 )

just read romans. i dont see any contradictions. first off to call on the name of the lord does not mean what you think it means. the lord is the word ( john 1 vs 14 ). so calling on the name of the lord means abiding by the laws in the bible and studying to show yourself approved. thats how you call on the name of the lord. and if you are doing that diligently, then you are born again and momentarily saved. meaning while doing that diligently and the 7th trumpet sounds before you actually physically die ? then you are saved. so at every point in time when you are diligently calling on the name of the lord ( abiding by the bible )then you are momentarily saved but if you tow the path till death , then you are permanently saved.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135:
How does one get eternal life?
first of all there is no eternal life of the flesh if thats what you are asking. however when the kingdom is established we would no longer have a life-span of 120 years ( genesis 6 vs 3 ) but will return to living to be as old as 1000 ( isaiah 65th chapter ). however to get eternal life of the spirit is to be saved in death. once saved in death your spirit is eternal. it never shuts down again. you are quickened. a spiritual celestial being
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: gaddem heathen grin

Do you smoke that dry leaf before coming on this thread?

I got baggie of pasta for ya bro............God created plant and see that it is good......lol

Lets not derail this thread abeg
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by MostHigh: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: first of all there is no eternal life of the flesh if thats what you are asking. however when the kingdom is established we would no longer have a life-span of 120 years ( genesis 6 vs 3 ) but will return to living to be as old as 1000 ( isaiah 65th chapter ). however to get eternal life of the spirit is to be saved in death. once saved in death your spirit is eternal. it never shuts down again. you are quickened. a spiritual celestial being

Blessed are those of the first resurrection for unto these the second death hath NO POWER.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
@Obadiah, there is nothing like reincarnation. You can be saved while you are on earth. All what you posted are highly controversial.
Lets meet here tomorrow. Good way to examine scriptures. And do tell your hound dog friend to contribute meaningfully to thread or stay away from it.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Do you smoke that dry leaf before coming on this thread?

I got baggie of pasta for ya bro............God created plant and see that it is good......lol

Lets not derail this thread abeg
i dont smoke dry leaves sire but i could sure smoke some garri right about now cheesy
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2013
Hmmmm Prophet of the Most High God............lets be serious. Pls confess and tell the forum the sect, church and denomination you belong to.

I have checked most of your post but cant find anything that can answer the question.
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2013
MostHigh:

Blessed are those of the first resurrection for unto these the second death hath NO POWER.
exactly sire lol. those are the real illuminatis. the illuminated ones cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: i dont smoke dry leaves sire but i could sure smoke some garri right about now cheesy

Cassava pasta..........the ethiopian rasta drink it too. Yep....you high on cassava pasta

Do you drink it with alcohol or spirit water?
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135: @Obadiah, there is nothing like reincarnation. You can be saved while you are on earth. All what you posted are highly controversial.
Lets meet here tomorrow. Good way to examine scriptures. And do tell your hound dog friend to contribute meaningfully to thread or stay away from it.
let me give you a little taster of reincarnation >>> matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come <<< elijah returned as john the baptist. and to really blow your mind abraham lincoln returned as JFK

1 Like

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
obadiah777: let me give you a little taster of reincarnation >>> matthew 11 vs 14 "And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come <<< elijah returned as john the baptist. and to really blow your mind abraham lincoln returned as JFK
What heresy! That was not what scripture meant bro, careful!
Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
[b]According to reincarnation beliefs, history tends to repeat itself until those who have participated in it learn their lessons and change for the better. This means that an individual may face identical situations from one life to the next until they are able to conquer whatever "cause and effect" chain-reaction they have caused from a previous life. As an example, a person who "lives by the sword" in one life and dies without having made amends for his mistakes, will in the next life be faced with identical situations which must be overcome. Ultimately, such a person will have to face themselves and have inflicted upon them everything they have inflicted upon others. Divine justice in many religions shows that those who "live by the sword" will "die by the sword", if not in their present life, but likely in a future life. Reincarnation theory states that those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

The lives of President Kennedy and President Abraham Lincoln had so many parallels that it cannot be dismissed as pure coincidence. To many, these parallels are evidence of history repeating itself and evidence of reincarnation. To me, these parallels may be circumstantial evidence that President Kennedy was the reincarnation of President Lincoln. Decide for yourself.

Both were elected to Congress in the 46th year in the 19th and 20th centuries. Both were elected President in the 60th year. Both had the legality of their elections contested. Both were directly involved with black civil rights. Both lost a son while serving as President. Both were assassinated while serving as President. Lincoln's staffer, whose name was Kennedy, advised him not to go to the theatre where he was assassinated. Kennedy's secretary, whose name was Lincoln, advised him not to go to Dallas where he was assiassinated. Abraham Lincoln was fond of Monroe, Maryland. A place he had visited a week before he was shot. Kennedy was fond of Marilyn Monroe.

Both were shot on a Friday. Both were shot in the head from behind. Both were shot in the presence of their wives. Both were shot while sitting with another couple. Both were shot with another member of their entourage being injured, but not fatally. Lincoln was shot in Ford's Theatre. Kennedy was shot in a Ford Lincoln.

Both assassins were born in the 39th year. Both were Southerners favouring extremist views. Both are known by their first, middle and last names. After assassinating Lincon, John William Booth ran from the theatre and was captured in a warehouse. After assassinating Kennedy, Lee Harvey Oswald ran from the warehouse and was captured in a theatre. Both were themselves assassinated before their trials.

Both President�s successors were Southern Democrats. Both successors had the last name of Johnson. Both successors were Vice-Presidents. Both successors were born in the 8th year of the century. Both successors were former senators. Both President�s caskets were carried in death on the same caisson.

It appears that history does indeed repeat itself.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Obadiah777, What Exactly Is Your/the Gospel You Believed? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
idnoble135: @Obadiah, there is nothing like reincarnation. You can be saved while you are on earth. All what you posted are highly controversial.

You be christian or hypocrite? So you dont know reincarnation is in your bible?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Jesus Ever Sick? (Oyedepo's Blunder) / Theists VS Atheists - Which Side Is Winning? / The Gulibility Of An Ex-christian Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.