Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:58 PM

Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... (735 Views)

How Real Are Nigeria's Real Estate Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by Sanandreas10(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
Since Nigeria has gained Independence., Things has become to be Bad anD Unpleasant for this country of Ours...
Let take a cursory look at Nigeria Currency,,,..

1 dollar=148 Or150naira
and I think a Dollar =260 naira.i presumed so....and among many other white country...;even Yeye Ghana..currency fit pass ours..
cheesy

why all this...
what are the criteria being used for this calculation......

when shall sanity be restored ,when shall we take the Bull by the Head In Nigeria??these are not just rhetorical Question.they are the question to be answered by those in position of Authority..and Rich Nairaland.er....?

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by njideoby(f): 9:26pm On Aug 07, 2013
Op @topic,many" things"
You don't take the bull by the head.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by Sanandreas10(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
njideoby: Op @topic,many" things"
You don't take the bull by the head.

mrs.correction...
Thankscheesy

but are you a student from Havard University Or Oxford.......

Pls, who taught u that they don't take the Bull by the head........?
It idioms........okay...
Yeah..

Concerning think..it was an oblivious mistake??
cheesy
cheesy
smiley

so, what ya take
Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by webman(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
It is because of bad and evil leaders with no blood in the body and they are purely heartless.
Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by bigx(m): 5:12am On Aug 08, 2013
@OP I think you need more school.... A lot more.

1.) The Idiom is "Take the Bull by the Horns", I learnt that in Primary school not Harvard.

2.) Follow this link to understand how currency rates are determined http://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/04/050704.asp

3.) We the people are part of the Problem, we make up the Government (afterall our President not too long ago was a "shoeless" civilian probably complaining like everyone else.). Until there is general attitudinal change nothing would change for the better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by Sanandreas10(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2013
bigx: @OP I think you need more school.... A lot more.

1.) The Idiom is "Take the Bull by the Horns", I learnt that in Primary school not Harvard.

2.) Follow this link to understand how currency rates are determined http://www.investopedia.com/articles/basics/04/050704.asp

3.) We the people are part of the Problem, we make up the Government (afterall our President not too long ago was a "shoeless" civilian probably complaining like everyone else.). Until there is general attitudinal change nothing would change for the better.

Many thanks for sharing the link?....

but that prompt me to ask....?

When should i be coming for tutorial and extra class,with YOU?
because,
you made it known that I need More school...?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink
Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by bigx(m): 9:36am On Aug 08, 2013
Sanandreas10:

Many thanks for sharing the link?....

but that prompt me to ask....?

When should i be coming for tutorial and extra class,with YOU?
because,
you made it known that I need More school...?
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
wink

So sorry, I'm not a teacher.

Check your neighbourhood you should have evening schools around.

Goodluck bro
Re: Why Are Nigeria Alway Depreived Of Many Think... by Sanandreas10(m): 11:12am On Aug 08, 2013
bigx:

So sorry, I'm not a teacher.

Check your neighbourhood you should have evening schools around.

Goodluck bro

wink
wink
wink
ok;î will try?
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Newly Build 4 Bedroom Duplex 4 Sale @ Magodo GRA Phase 2 / Data Transfer Business / Miners Association Of Nigeria To Establish 1st Gold Refinary In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.