Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? (3569 Views)

Zaris Fashion School In Lagos / Please My Wife Needs A Fashion School / Centre In Abuja / Is There Any Fashion School In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:22am On Aug 08, 2013
My Straight talk cheesy

1, Because you love fashion
2, Because you work or school
3, Because part time classes are scheduled for weekends only
4, Because at the end of 5months 8months or 12months you can become a pro on making outfits for men women and kids
5, Because you have the prospect of oppening your very own fashion house after the programme (thus stop working for that your yeye boss cheesy )
6 Because valisimo fashions has good teachers to help through your training
7 Because valisimo fashion have a standard curriculum to help you get the best of your learning expirience.
8 Because while at valisimo fashions you will get to meet diffent people also learning and thus will be able to rub minds with them.
9 Because the school is big and well equiped thus every student has a sewing machine to work with making the learning expirience fantastic.
10 Because you can add this pin for more info 2B08881A or call 08096577157 www.valisimofashions.com
and www.valisimofashions..com

Because i like you thats why i am giving you my straight talk o grin joor oooooo grin

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 3:30am On Aug 08, 2013
Really? grin

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by Owobobrown(m): 12:18pm On Aug 08, 2013
meh,nice but expensive

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
Owobo brown: meh,nice but expensive

Nop we are not expesive..........go to other known fashion school with our standerd before you conclude wink
More so if you want quality and value for your money then our school is one of the best..............go find out your self i challenge you to cheesy
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:05am On Aug 09, 2013
cheesy at valisimo we love what we do so much grin

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:15am On Aug 09, 2013
Student practicals

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by 4tunebest(f): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
Efosaval please I need you to recommend a very good brand of sewing machine for me 'cos I believe you have the experience. Thanks
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:05pm On Aug 14, 2013
Lol.........ok

I usually any machine is a good brand.........because most times they all work the same
The problem is usually with the setting,once you get the setting right you would have no problems at all.

This is not to say that there are no major issues that some sewing machine brands are prone to have o!

If you buying the regular black head type of machine its sold in the range of 16k-20k
If its the white head you want you would get that from 40-45k

The reason i cant name specific brands for you is because even with the most believed brands in sewing machines if the setting is not right it wont sew wink
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:08pm On Aug 14, 2013
Even federal Government is appraising us for Approval. cheesy
More added benefits for coming to valisimo fashions

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2013
wink the school.........Valisimo Fashions is located at 13 yaya abatan street ogba lagos

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2013
grin

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by krystal101(f): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2013
Sounds sweet! I hope there won't be too much errands o. I'm a mothere of two. I actually want to have a good skill. Free sewing machine for real?

1 Like

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by swtme(f): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Do u av any branch in abuja or is there anywhere u can direct me to(inside town pls).
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2013
krystal101: Sounds sweet! I hope there won't be too much errands o. I'm a mothere of two. I actually want to have a good skill. Free sewing machine for real?

cheesy errands ke? Its a fashion school,you are there to learn no one is sending any one on errands at all.

$wtme sorry I don't know any sch in abuja neither do we have a branch there
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by swtme(f): 9:38pm On Sep 07, 2013
Efosa wese
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by fungramot(f): 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2013
a̶̲̥̅♏ base in ibadan. How .D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̮͡
I .D̶̲̥̅̊ơ̴̴̮͡
It. a̶̲̥̅♏ interested Oº°˚˚°º. And secondly how much is d trainin?
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Do you also teach the art of shoe making from start to finish? Please not the ankara shoe making. Thank you.
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by Deewonder(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
Pls Can u state the fee range, of enroling for 5months in ur school.
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Thanks to all for asking about us.............,to register for 5months at Valisimo fashions presentlly is just 70k.........shikini money, plus if you pay all at once you get a discount of about 18k which would be givin to u inform of a brand new sewing machine........trust me its a good deal,

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2013
Valisimo fashions will be showcasing their designs on the 29 of september at the Nigerian Television Fashion Show NTFS,come and see what your prespective school can teach you wink register today so you dont miss this
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 8:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
Student practicals

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by Spanishmario(m): 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2013
Can yu recommend any fashion school around festac area dat wud b suitable for a guy. Fenkz
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by ohaleoghene(f): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Do your school teaches one how to sketch? That is how to draw down designs. I don't know how to draw anything, even a cup,and that has been a challenge. Secondly, do u teach one how to sew evey type of cloth. I hope is not female part alone,but male and kids inclusive. Thirdly, do u teach ur student the business part of fashion? U know learning a trade is not all that matters, but also how that trade will fetch u money. Note again. There are different branch to fashion desiningning,there is the one for mass producing of cloth,commercial clothing, material sourcing, and many more. Do u also teach ur students how they could imbeded beads into dress:hand making. U v said many things about ur school, yet I have no single idea what to look forward to. U haven't given me any reason why I should choose ur school,yet u said 70k for five months. I think u should let us know what u do there. In uk, fashion students take drawing course differently, take colouring different, material and all that entails fashion differently. If it is to teach me just how to sew and cut, then I will go to iya sikirat shop to learn it.
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
EFOSA VAL: My Straight talk cheesy

1, Because you love fashion
2, Because you work or school
3, Because part time classes are scheduled for weekends only
4, Because at the end of 5months 8months or 12months you can become a pro on making outfits for men women and kids
5, Because you have the prospect of oppening your very own fashion house after the programme (thus stop working for that your yeye boss cheesy )
6 Because valisimo fashions has good teachers to help through your training
7 Because valisimo fashion have a standard curriculum to help you get the best of your learning expirience.
8 Because while at valisimo fashions you will get to meet diffent people also learning and thus will be able to rub minds with them.
9 Because the school is big and well equiped thus every student has a sewing machine to work with making the learning expirience fantastic.
10 Because you can add this pin for more info 2B08881A or call 08096577157 www.valisimofashions.com
and www.valisimofashions..com

Because i like you thats why i am giving you my straight talk o grin joor oooooo grin
whatz da fee 4 part tym,
Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2013
goshap: whatz da fee 4 part tym,

Thanks for asking about us Valisimo fashion school is located at number 13yaya abatant street Ogba lagos,

we have 3 groups for our part time classes. 5months, 8months, 12month
we train you on female male and kids designs be it english or native .also from 8months and 12months we add bridals.

Class time is 11am-4pm every saturday
Fees-all payment is done through our bank account,Valisimo Fashions, Fidelity Bank Account number 4010792028. our form is 5k, the 5months is 70k,the 8months is 115k and the 12months is 190k
Pls note that these prices are subject o change as the management of the school sees necessary
After payment you come to the school with ur teller and 4passport photograph for registration

Our promo starts september, to benefit from the free sewing machine give away just make full payment and get a brand new sewing machine to take home.

Our website is www.valisimofashions.com we also have a fashion blog www.valisimofashions..com we are on twitter @valisimofashion hope this info was helpful.

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 2:31am On Nov 02, 2013
ohaleoghene: Do your school teaches one how to sketch? That is how to draw down designs. I don't know how to draw anything, even a cup,and that has been a challenge. Secondly, do u teach one how to sew evey type of cloth. I hope is not female part alone,but male and kids inclusive. Thirdly, do u teach ur student the business part of fashion? U know learning a trade is not all that matters, but also how that trade will fetch u money. Note again. There are different branch to fashion desiningning,there is the one for mass producing of cloth,commercial clothing, material sourcing, and many more. Do u also teach ur students how they could imbeded beads into dress:hand making. U v said many things about ur school, yet I have no single idea what to look forward to. U haven't given me any reason why I should choose ur school,yet u said 70k for five months. I think u should let us know what u do there. In uk, fashion students take drawing course differently, take colouring different, material and all that entails fashion differently. If it is to teach me just how to sew and cut, then I will go to iya sikirat shop to learn it.

Am so sorry I couldn't get back to you immediately because I knew that I had to cool down and give you plenty gist. cheesy

Here is how it works Valisimo fashions does all that .except for teaching you how to sketch.we have 3major groups -1,Basic class 2,Advanced class and the last is 3, applied class

Basic class.

With our 3months full time or 5months part time programme, students at our school will be thought how to identify basic sewing equipment functions/uses.measurement and principle guiding the process.cutting/principls guiding cutting.pattarn drafting ,sewing machine usage and lots of practicals on dreses tops blouses trousers for men and women shirts and many more.

Advanced class

The 6months full time or 8months part time programm gets even intence.it contains all from the basic class but we now add lots of practicals to the curiculum at this stage.you get to make wedding dresses you get to make jackets you get to concentrate on finishing on clothes such as your use of lining and interfacing.also you get to do embelisments on clothes.you also get to learn how to use harbadashary items to beautify garments.you will learn how to make clothes for male female and kids.

Applied class

The last group which is either 9months full time or 12 part time contain all from the absic class the advanced class and goes a step futher into learning how to run a fashion business.you get to what it takes to set up a lucrative fashion business. Eg types of fashion business,high street fashion (the once we call ready made) or couture fashion (tailor made or cut and sew type),how location and pricing will affect your fashion business as well as your clientel.advertising and fashion,raising fund to set up.(ROI) which means Returns On Investment. name selection and how it will affect you .for real I could go on and on.trust me there is a reason why our school is one of the best in lagos,not just for the fact that you will get a good deal interms of our tution and our promo offers but because we are dedicated to helping our students learn this beautiful trade called fashion designing cheesy

if you want more details
Add us on bb 2B08881A

Or go to our websit www.valisimofashions.com we also on fb www.facebook.com/valisimofashions
Our blog is www.valisimofashions..com

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
Meet one of our Part time student,anty unice.a very lovely lady.she started some weeks ago and see what she made for her self and her cute baby. kiss personally am so happy for her progress.

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by EFOSAVAL(f): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2013
With our part time programme we start teaching how to make simple things such as these and b4 you know what's up u don sabi sew be that o, cheesy
Take adavantage of this today so you too can live your dreams.registration is on going. Add us on BB for more details -2B08881A

Re: Why Should You Go For A Part Time Fashion School? by princesskoko: 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2014
EFOSAVAL: With our part time programme we start teaching how to make simple things such as these and b4 you know what's up u don sabi sew be that o, cheesy
Take adavantage of this today so you too can live your dreams.registration is on going. Add us on BB for more details -2B08881A
I am so luving pictures from u r school would really luv to enrol BT unfortunately I live in portharcourt angry. what sewing machine is best for a beginner, the popular butterfly manual machine or household electric machine. If opinion is appreciated

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Jewelry Freak? Beads And Wire Work... Click Here / New 2015 Milani Matte And BH Matte Lipsticks Now Instock / For Your Ankara Shoes And Bags And Also For Training Call 08077155579

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.