Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,083 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:56 PM

Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL (13583 Views)

The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial By Reuben Abati / Abati Shares Pics Of Jonathan's Homecoming Reception / Reuben Abati Shares Biblical Quotes To Back Jonathans Election (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Koffiman: 11:13am On Aug 08, 2013
payless: I know Jonathan and his team will be meeting Seun soon to compromise this site. Just a thought.

A site that's already been compromised along ethnic and political lines. It's now a question of the highest bidder between GEJ's PDP and Tinubu's APC.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by SwTonia(f): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2013
Love Gej nd his works

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ITbomb(m): 11:52am On Aug 08, 2013
ubong560: They are here reading every political post. Blah blah blah
'They say' Governor Akpabio is plotting to expel his former confidant n SSG from PDP, u should occupy your mind with that since it is obvious that u can't comprehend the ramifications of national politics
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by sloo1: 11:57am On Aug 08, 2013
I was surprised when my friend who is a well known politician told me he visits nairaland everyday .
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by ddeola: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Dier days in Aso villa dey numbered, no story. Make dem park well
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Harmvirus(f): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
So? Make I start to dey dance? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by michealade(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
big mo: Mumu president
Mumu presidential spokesperson
Mumu readers on mumuland.com
All this in mumudom
mumu poster

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by iamdsam: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
payless: I know Jonathan and his team will be meeting Seun soon to compromise this site. Just a thought.
Lol... They might be meeting backstage
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Super1759: GEJ is a Nairalander

TRUE!!!
But he only visits the KAINKAIN section.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by samtoye(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
All said and done, i think we should learn one lesson from here, wall have ears as the Yoruba would say.
This story reminds me of a man that made a comment online about one of the politicians and SSS traced him to his house. I hope you all watch what you say here because they have agents reading comments. A word they say is enough for the wise,do not put your family in trouble with your jamlock mouth !!!!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by tobex23(m): 2:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
@samtoye they should come and catch us now, like their is no freedom to speak again....
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by searay(m): 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2013
ITbomb:
'They say' Governor Akpabio is plotting to expel his former confidant n SSG from PDP, u should occupy your mind with that since it is obvious that u can't comprehend the ramifications of national politics
bros where ur source?
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by antartica(m): 2:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abati association with nairaland is not what a sane nairaland should be proud of.His type are what this forum is up against,the evils and stumbling blocks of nigeria,

Only imbecilesss glorifies criminals.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by abuliveyoung(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Abati or whatever u choose 2 call ur name. DON'T take all d comments on this thread seriously! I mean not all & if you do, u're on your own i.e na hypertension go kill you finish o! & i wuld hav loved that 2 happen.......make i add my own, you & ur boss (Jonadaff) are unserious elements for criosly draggng dis crios nation backward criosly.....pls try as much as u can to share reasonable link that can better our nation or move us forward so that ur Boss will/can knw d key problems to tackle as he's readng ur shared link....pls tell him that we're waitng to change d tide(s) in 2015.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by crackhouse(m): 2:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
Seun what's our business here? u are surprised as if he is not human.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by PStacks(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
This is so revealing. This is the last time I will post anything I think is my honest view. I will just say what these people want to hear..

Internet bullying is real, tracking of internet data is real. Nao Reuben Abati is monitoring..

Suffering and smiling is Real.. Rest in peace Fela.. They want us to suffer and not complain but smile about it..

Ok ooo. I won't complain. B4 Reuben Abati takes my handle to the Presidency.. Unfortunately, its not like all GEJ praise singers would get a piece of the National cake ooo.

1 Like

Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by EPOMA(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2013
omenka:

Nah. Methinks Seun is smarter than that. He knows that would ultimately spell doom for this his beloved brainchild.

#one of my addictions by the way..
And you think he is not already compromised. Wait till you see seun postings or comments
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by PStacks(m): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Gboliwe:
what are you afraid of

Why are you asking him what he is afraid of? Don't you know the Truth is bitter and the truth hurts, and nobody ever wants to hear the truth. Don't you know because you say what you feel and percieve to be true, powers that be can unjustly mal-treat you, not to talk of this Nigeria where anything goes and nobody cares and life goes on.. If you don't see me on nairaland again because one govt agency has picked me, who cares? Would it stop other nairalanders from commenting? Would my absence cause nairaland to fold up? Never! Life must go on and nobody would remember you. The other day, one guy on a forum said something about Emeka Offor and we knew what happened.. When I criticize GEJ, its not because I hate him. Its because I believe the man should be different and bring d desired change.. But if he's not the messiah, then so be it. I know one day, Nigeria would get d deserved messiah insha-allah.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by EPOMA(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Billyonaire: The President Cares. He has a team reading every post on this forum and when it requires attention, the President reads and move to action. He is not disconnected from your pains.
You no dey tire, have you president have enough time for ogogoro talkless of nairaland
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by PStacks(m): 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
samtoye: All said and done, i think we should learn one lesson from here, wall have ears as the Yoruba would say.
This story reminds me of a man that made a comment online about one of the politicians and SSS traced him to his house. I hope you all watch what you say here because they have agents reading comments. A word they say is enough for the wise,do not put your family in trouble with your jamlock mouth !!!!

So what then is the essence of this forum.. I pray God grants seun wisdom sha. Cos the moment they pick one person un-justly from this forum and it can be proven, then that's it.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Kessyy2k4(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
Wat is ABATI, is it a name of a dog?
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by samtoye(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
P.Stacks:

Why are you asking him what he is afraid of? Don't you know the Truth is bitter and the truth hurts, and nobody ever wants to hear the truth. Don't you know because you say what you feel and percieve to be true, powers that be can unjustly mal-treat you, not to talk of this Nigeria where anything goes and nobody cares and life goes on.. If you don't see me on nairaland again because one govt agency has picked me, who cares? Would it stop other nairalanders from commenting? Would my absence cause nairaland to fold up? Never! Life must go on and nobody would remember you. The other day, one guy on a forum said something about Emeka Offor and we knew what happened.. When I criticize GEJ, its not because I hate him. Its because I believe the man should be different and bring d desired change.. But if he's not the messiah, then so be it. I know one day, Nigeria would get d deserved messiah insha-allah.

We are saying the same thing bro, it is easy to talk tough and execute revolution in online pages, if you experience it in reality your life would never remain the same again. It is not cowardice, it is wisdom !!! The man that insulted Emeka Offor till today is still languishing in prison on fabricated charges and nothing anybody can do about it !!!

You can comment and express your opinion on issues without casting direct unsubstantiated aspersion on someone's reputation. We stand in compound of the "coward" to point out the empty land which the house of the "brave" man used to be !!!! The guy shot and killed in Ogba ojodu during "occupy Nigeria" don rotten for grave o but we're still buying the petrol for N65 till today !!! Lets just be careful for our mother's sake!!!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by jamst(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2013
they are definitely monitoring this forum,no doubt!
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by koladebrainiac(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2013
Johngoodnewz:
Sorry Bros that is a Slave mentality. Unfortunately, 99% share same view.
I wished you were enlightened.
When one of slave is made the head he only thinks on looting the funds meant for others.

Are you blaming them? That is y those poor people are saying Jonathan is doing well. Hoping that people like Abati wil at least allow them the crumbs that fall from Jonathan table not knowing that even they finish eating that bread crumbs,they'l stil go hungry the next day and so is there generations yet unborn. This government is shit. The moment Abati feels the comment here is not in their best interest,they'l discredit Mr Seun Osewa and send EFCC to arrest him and lock this Nairaland platform.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by smajatt(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2013
so y havent they (politicians on nairaland) heed our so.many plea in respect to data plan nd others.. i guess it means dey dnt care,dey ar only on nl to view ppls perception abt dem.
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by Realdeals(m): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
Where is the link to the post he shared? am interested
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by oyestephen(m): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
admitme: Nairaland is a site like every other, S̅o what is S̶̲̥̅o special about sharing it's link?
its an applause for seun and his mods that nairaland is going places
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by oyestephen(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2013
smajatt: so y havent they (politicians on nairaland) heed our so.many plea in respect to data plan nd others.. i guess it means dey dnt care,dey ar only on nl to view ppls perception abt dem.
they pretend not to see our posts........
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by oyestephen(m): 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2013
P.Stacks:
This is so revealing. This is the last time I will post anything I think is my honest view. I will just say what these people want to hear..

Internet bullying is real, tracking of internet data is real. Nao Reuben Abati is monitoring..

Suffering and smiling is Real.. Rest in peace Fela.. They want us to suffer and not complain but smile about it..

Ok ooo. I won't complain. B4 Reuben Abati takes my handle to the Presidency.. Unfortunately, its not like all GEJ praise singers would get a piece of the National cake ooo.
are u noy taking this thing too far
Re: Abati Shares Nairaland Link On His TL by joe4christ(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2013
He sure is a nairalander...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode: Obasanjo Used Sheriff To Destroy APP / N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Senate Drops Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla, Already Cleared Buhari’s NCC Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.