Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,449 members, 7,881,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra (757 Views)

Emma Nyra & Yemi Alade's Outfits To AFRIMMA As Emma Bares Her Cleavage(pics / Kelly Rowland Wears See-through Jumpsuit To Fashion Show / Rihanna Wears Unbuttoned Sheer Shirt-dress To Fashion Show In Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra by talk2cemmiagma: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2013
“When it comes to fashion, I’m a person who isn’t scared to take risk. I tell people you won’t be young forever, so I don’t mind taking risk and showing off a little skin. When I’m older and married I won’t even want to allow myself show off my husband's property but right now, I’m single, I’m singing and I’m young so I want to be as comfortable and fashionable as possible. It’s 2013 and people are accepting new trends! I’ll take judgments from some views but that’s part of being an entertainer, you want people to talk.”
www.cemiasblog..com

Re: When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2013
Weytin u wan make i do?
Re: When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 08, 2013
ok
Re: When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 08, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Weytin u wan make i do?
y am I suddenly seeing u everywhere?
Re: When It Comes To Fashion,am Not Scared Of Taking Risk:emma Nyra by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2013
yorettyna: y am I suddenly seeing u everywhere?
Just two threads.
Two threads don't mean everywhere. Please?

(1) (Reply)

From Music To Movies: Tiwa Savage Makes Acting Debut In ‘shuga’ / Check Out 4 Dis 2 Guyz.mehn. / Segun Arinze Joins Aboki Fashion Craze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.