Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,614 members, 7,975,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:43 AM

Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING (1595 Views)

Dr Sid’s Brother, Andrew's Pre-Wedding Shoot (photos) / Comedian Akpororo Proposes To Girlfriend During Church Service (photos) / Photos From Dr. Sid And Simi Osomo's White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by talk2cemmiagma: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2013
Well, Dr Sid (Real Name: Sidney Esiri) has proposed to his girlfriend Simi Osomo in Venice, Italy and her engagement ring is one for the record books – WOW!
After 7 days on a romantic vacation to various European cities, the Dentist turned Music Star presented the custom-made ring to his fashion consultant girlfriend and she said “YES“

More @ www.cemiasblog..com

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
good for them. now this is wat i call romantic wink
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by MizSammy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Congratulations! Love the ring
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by gboso: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2013
please my people is this finger now made for engagement or marriage.thank you
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by homesteady(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
#Engagement season! Everybody is getting engaged! I pray let the engagement breeze reach them Genevive & co side oh!

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by studio43(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
FINALLY!

Happy for you Niece cheesy cheesy

WOW! cheesy
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
No range Rover? Lol...
Meanwhile, must they say yes?Must you marry the one you are dating? I know some pple are gonna slay me for asking these questions,buh you what, I stopped giving a damn since 1960.
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by Tolexander: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Na bottle cap dem take make the ring?
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by BabaAlabi: 2:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Engagement ring is supposed to be on which finger?
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by seedord247(m): 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
Joavid: good for them. now this is wat i call romantic wink

Will you marry me? cool
Re: Dr Sid Has PROPOSED To Girlfriend Simi In Venice! View The Amazing RING by Scarpon(m): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2013
when will our mobile networks give us unlimited data plans??

(1) (Reply)

Actress,monalisa Chinda Pays Visit †̥o Kirikiri Prisoners / Happy Birthday To Nollywood Actor Mike Ezuruonye - See Photos From His Party / PHOTOS: SEE How Pregnant Annie Idibia Celebrated Her Daughter’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.