Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,784 members, 7,938,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Forget Not All His Benefits Part 6 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forget Not All His Benefits Part 6 (608 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 6) / Adebimpe The Facebook Girl Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forget Not All His Benefits Part 6 by charisville: 10:06am On Aug 08, 2013
Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits Psalm 103:2 NKJV

Charis Ville Capsule

For us to fully enjoy all His benefits, we need to be aware of all He has done and continuously keep such in our consciousness, by visualizing His goodness to us. We need. to remember and meditate on His lovingkindness. Your experiences are always tied to what you behold; if you continually behold all that the devil seems to be doing, your experience will always tend to be negative, even though Jesus has paid the necessary price on your behalf.

There was a couple who had just gotten married. The wife always loved going through international magazines and looking at the lovely photos of stars. She was pregnant at a point and she had been meditating on these pictures. When she put to bed, she gave birth to a child that looked like one of the stars in the magazine. People of the world. have used this biblical principle, times without number and they are getting astounding results. But many believers keep beholding negative things.

Do you wonder why the Bible states that we keep looking to Jesus, the author and finisher of faith? In our "faith walk", we should constantly keep our eyes on Jesus. The more we visualize Jesus and His glory, the more we are transformed from one level of glory to another. Will you keep your eyes on Jesus continually, from today? As you do this, all those things that had gone wrong in your life, marriage, job, school, relationships would work together , for your good.

Prayer: I behold Jesus' lovingkindness to me. My life is transformed from one level of glory to another. Amen

Email: charisville@gmail.com

Twitter: @charisville

Url: www.charisvillecapsules.org

CVM Blackberry Pin: 26655112

Shalom,

Charis Ville Ministries.
Please Share.

(1) (Reply)

Make-up Sex Is Bad: Why, How To Avoid It & How To Move On / Am Bored/ Frndz In Ph Signify / Crazy Things We Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.