Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,179 members, 7,981,196 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:38 PM

Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! (1161 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Please Judge This Matter / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by akimsuru: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hey Guys!!

I have a some experience I want to share with you. I have a girlfriend and she has got passion for men.

She doesn't have courtesy for me at all. Whenever she come in contact with any guy be it small or big she exchanges her phone number with them in a jiffy.

I am getting tired because she keeps receiving various calls even in sex times. I dont know if to keep such a girl or what do you guys think. She still keeps her ex-guy cos she was at ma place of work when the guy called for her to come down the stairs for a talk and she went down without telling me.

I need advice o!!!
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by buzyDiva(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
Are u sure she's your girlfriend?

sounds like a cheerful giver to me . . dump her
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by NubianQ(f): 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2008
buzyDiva:

Are sure she's your girlfriend?

sounds like a cheerful giver to me . . dump her

True! She seems to like male attention and it can be quite intimidating
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 02, 2008
@ Poster- angry am speechless n to think u want advice?? ooohhh
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by replenish(f): 3:04pm On Jun 02, 2008
What kind of advise do you want?

To leave her or not to leave her?
undecided
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Persona82(m): 3:13pm On Jun 02, 2008
No my dear U need not advice

What you need is weed. . . Give you enough liver to leave
wink wink wink
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by replenish(f): 3:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
Please try the weed with smoked fish, it works faster that way
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by presido1: 3:33pm On Jun 02, 2008
Persona82:

What you need is weed. . . Give you enough liver to leave
wink wink wink
Just add dried paw-paw leave and some of ur kinky-kinky hair, u go get enough liver smash that fone for somewhere.
Abeg no go bit the gyl ohh.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Persona82(m): 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2008
Just add dried paw-paw leave and some of your kinky-kinky hair, u go get enough liver smash that phone for somewhere.
Abeg no go bit the gyl ohh.

Shey she like passion. . . Do am after the session(of weed). . . She go see passion (True story my guy)
After that y'all can be "friends with benefits" meeting for passion purposes only Use a condom though
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Godalone(m): 3:57pm On Jun 02, 2008
I wonder why some guys will come here and seek advice on a matter that does not require any debate.You are going out with a lady and she is giving other guys much attention than what you can bear.You need to put 2 and 2 together,well the answer is left for you.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Suntemi(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2008
No long thing at all. Just do the right thing. hope u know what i mean?
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by nawah1980(m): 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2008
O boy na wa 4 u ooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u still dey wit dat kind girl? run 4 ur life. let me tell you something, u dont have to seek advice with issues like this. cant you see the picture clearly? she 2 spoil ooooooooooooo!!!! run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Suntemi(m): 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2008
nawah1980:

run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No run too much o, make u no go jam Okada.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by freeatata(m): 5:00pm On Jun 02, 2008
since she's miss ani-mase-aun(sharefull giver)y don't u share wat she has to offer and move ahead like every other guy has been doing instead of waiting 4 heart brake abi u no wan wise.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by SENATORJD(m): 5:25pm On Jun 02, 2008
akimsuru:

Hey Guys!!
I have a some experience I want to share with you. I have a girlfriend and she has got passion for men.
hahahahaah my ribs o grin cheesy
akimsuru:

She doesn't have courtesy for me at all. Whenever she come in contact with any guy be it small or big she exchanges her phone number with them in a jiffy.
I am getting tired because she keeps receiving various calls even in sex times. I don't know if to keep such a girl or what do you guys think. She still keeps her ex-guy because she was at ma place of work when the guy called for her to come down the stairs for a talk and she went down without telling me.
she doesnt have courtesy for u?interesting, on your path do u for her?
its a mutual thing, we only know the part that she doesn't for u, we don't knw if u do for her
that aside,have u ever talked to her about her acts,if no and this is the first place u came to  throw it out then i think u aint handling it well,because u should address the issue with her first,if we all tell u break up with her and u do and eventually u regret the move we aint going to be there to beg for u, u know?
so i'll advise u to talk the issue with her first and if she doesnt change or she doesn't see anything wrong with what she's doing and doesn't want to change then u can take a "walk" but first let her know how u feel about it bro,for all u know,she probably doesn't even realise she's hurting u, so let her know.
cheers
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by Alapomeji1: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hey Guys!!

hahahahaah my ribs o   grin cheesy

obviously that was a typo error. ma pe padi e lole.

She doesn't have courtesy for me at all. Whenever she come in contact with any guy be it small or big she exchanges her phone number with them in a jiffy.[/b]I am getting tired because she keeps receiving various calls even in sex times. I don't know if to keep such a girl or what do you guys think. She still keeps her ex-guy because she was at ma place of work when the guy called for her to come down the stairs for a talk and she went down without telling me.

[b]I am getting tired because she keeps receiving various calls even in sex times

did u read this at all? u can imagine u runing things n she is there answering her call, maybe fixing a date with someone else codedly. wat can be so humiliating?

[
b]She still keeps her ex-guy because she was at ma place of work when the guy called for her to come down the stairs for a talk and she went down without telling me[/b]

to the extent of going this far! she obviously invited the guy to come over to her Bf's office

she doesnt have courtesy for u?interesting, on your path do u for her?
its a mutual thing, we only know the part that she doesn't for u, we don't knw if u do for her
that aside,have u ever talked to her about her acts,if no and this is the first place u came to  throw it out then i think u aint handling it well,because u should address the issue with her first,if we all tell u break up with her and u do and eventually u regret the move we aint going to be there to beg for u, u know?
so i'll advise u to talk the issue with her first and if she doesnt change or she doesn't see anything wrong with what she's doing and  doesn't want to change then u can take a "walk" but first let her know how u feel about it bro,for all u know,she probably doesn't even realise she's hurting u, so let her know.
cheers

n u:

this is the first place u came to  throw it out then i think u aint handling it well,because u should address the issue with her first

What is there to handle, to continue experiencing this bullshit? you must be nut!

if we all tell u break up with her and u do and eventually u regret the move we aint going to be there to beg for u, u know?

u would ve made sense if it was not a clear issue.

she probably doesn't even realise she's hurting u, so let her know.

Aba! can a lady be this dump? after all this intentional act ? who is always more concious of ''HURT'' guys or ladyz?

Think n be realistic!!!
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by SENATORJD(m): 6:27pm On Jun 02, 2008
Alapo meji:

[/b]
What is there to handle, to continue experiencing this bullshit? you must be nut!

spare the insult didnt insult u, i aint nut ok?

Alapo meji:

Aba! can a lady be this [b]dump
? after all this intentional act ? who is always more concious of ''HURT'' guys or ladyz?
Think n be realistic!!!

regarded as having or showing a low level of intelligence(dumb) or
to get rid of something that is unwanted, especially by taking it and leaving it somewhere(dump)

which one do u mean?typo error i guess  wink

Alapo meji:

obviously that was a typo error.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by akimsuru: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2008
Thank you all!!

I didn't have much time to explain but there're things I didn't mentioned that occurred before throwing it to the forum. It's becoming unbearable, I wanted to change her but all efforts made where just waste.

Thanks everyone cos I know what to do anyway.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by SENATORJD(m): 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2008
@akimsuru ure welcome good to note u already know what to do,all the best bro cool

@alopmeji still waiting for u to come clarify ur english wink
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by krama(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2008
Case closed!
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by sexylogan(m): 10:53pm On May 18, 2011
Are u sure this babe is your chic or are u just eating ur own shre of the

national cake? u seem to be taking this babe so seriously while she just

seems to be a flirt. lighten up and enjoy the 'ride'.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by MMM2(m): 11:06pm On May 18, 2011
op
keep on dating her till when she infect u with HIV n AIDS.
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by deniyor: 11:30pm On May 18, 2011
Marry her
Re: Pls I Need People's Advice On This Matter! by okeyazu: 10:51am On May 19, 2011
what are u still doing with her

(1) (Reply)

Can Women Ever Be Satisfied / Why Women Complain That Men Leave After They Know About Them? / By Chris Hart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.