Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,720 members, 7,882,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 05:16 AM

Planning On Getting Married Anytime Soon,then Read This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Planning On Getting Married Anytime Soon,then Read This. (850 Views)

The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise / My Fiancee Insist On Getting B.j First / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Planning On Getting Married Anytime Soon,then Read This. by ogeeh(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2008
Hi Landers,

I'll like to Introduce you to Emailbroadcast,a subsidiary of Munikbell Technologies, a leading provider of self-service e-marketing solutions that empower businesses to build, control and measure their own e-marketing campaigns.

We offer services among which is to share photos of your events like weddings,birthdays,naming ceremonies etc with your friends,families and customers all over the world for free(except you want customized album)

All you need to do is to to create your account.

Its fast,easy and affordable!

For more information,Please contact me via the email below

Best Regards,
Oge
Media sales Executive
ogechi.ihenacho@emailbroadcast.name
(www.emailbroadcast.name)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Living At Your Best Capacity? / Is She Really In Love? / I Can't Wait For You, Why So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.