Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,162 members, 7,896,953 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 04:27 AM

Urgent: About US Flight Ticket And Bookings - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent: About US Flight Ticket And Bookings (651 Views)

How much is switzerland visa and flight ticket money in nigeria.. please help / How Much Is UAE Flight Ticket(cheapest) / Cheap Domestic Flight Ticket Within Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: About US Flight Ticket And Bookings by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2013
please very urgent: do you need passport number to buy ticket(booking) to america because i have 2 years visa now and an agent is demanding me insisting that i should give him my passport number to process my ticket and booking.is it normal?
Please those who usually travel to usa should help out.
And if you have the current price flight range to atlanta, you can also drop.
Thanks
Re: Urgent: About US Flight Ticket And Bookings by waterfas: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Yes, you need passport number. The price depend on the airline, numbers of stopover and also the class of the ticket. Just visit the airline's website and search for detail price. Note: Exact is cheaper than flexible ticket.
Re: Urgent: About US Flight Ticket And Bookings by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
waterfas: Yes, you need passport number. The price depend on the airline, numbers of stopover and also the class of the ticket. Just visit the airline's website and search for detail price. Note: Exact is cheaper than flexible ticket.
thanks, much appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Which Time Of The Year Is Most Perfect For Dubai Travell? / Kuwait Or United Arab Emirates Which Do U Prefer To Live And Work? / Please Is Joining Nigeria Football Supporters Club Best Way To Travel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.