Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,419 members, 7,894,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Please What Went Wrong? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please What Went Wrong? (401 Views)

How A Student Went To School Today With A Bus (photo) / Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? / A Kadpoly Student Went To Exam Hall, With Her Wedding Gown Last Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Went Wrong? by amtheone(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pls house a friend of mine who sat for May/June 2008 WAEC when going for collection of her certificate recently was told that her result was cancelled.

But she has a copy of Statement Of Result which she printed out immediately the result was released.

She went online to check but all she could see on the page is CANCELLED.

Pls what can be done to sort out this?

Am thinking of going to their head office here in Lagos to register a complain.
Re: Please What Went Wrong? by ZackiGp(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are u sure she is a frnd or gf? I wnt to knw wat she was doing in ur house thru out her stay bg i ans ur question.
Re: Please What Went Wrong? by ZackiGp(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2013
Are u sure she is a frnd or gf? I wnt to knw wat she was doing in ur house thru out her stay b4 i ans ur question.
Re: Please What Went Wrong? by amtheone(m): 8:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
ZackiGp: Are u sure she is a frnd or gf? I wnt to knw wat she was doing in ur house thru out her stay b4 i ans ur question.

Zacki hmmmm! She is not. I am married. So pls say something regarding the topic.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

University Admissions Guaranteed / Nigeria Undergraduate And Graduate The Way Forward / Arts Postgraduate Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.