Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,091 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

White British Girl Converts To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / White British Girl Converts To Islam (700 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / White British Girl converts to Islam / List of Notable Converts to Islam from Wikipedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

White British Girl Converts To Islam by ODB1: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rTl7K47pTcc

Now I see why islam is the fastest growing religion.
I will be attending friday prayers tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: White British Girl Converts To Islam by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2013
that group is not the ideal of Islam. the non muslim lady understand islma more than them.

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Acceptance Of Interest In Trade / To My Muslim Readers, How Is The Ramadan Going? / Carelessness Of Some Women Concerning Travelling By Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.