Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,934 members, 7,946,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested (14388 Views)

Corpers' Protest At Government House In Bayelsa Over Non Payment Of Allowance / Corper Whose Arm Was Almost Chopped-off In Bayelsa Needs Help / Police Arrest Two Suspected Attackers Of NYSC Member In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by 3ace(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpapi: Wetin concern treatment wit sallah n travel arrangement, planes fly everyday wit or without holiday
Most people will definitely not work today besides, they will also need money to carry out sine transactions that will perfect the trip.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by 3ace(m): 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
delors:
grin grin grin grin You are funny o...and you actually think its only teens that will click the link? how many 13yos in Naija sabi nairaland? Anyway, I don click sha...as I be 12yo grin (I hope yerima is not around here o shocked)
Yerima has not started going for male children.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by tareigns(m): 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
2tex:

Did u mean ''by the way'' as in ''btw''?
MR KING, U SLAUGHTER ENGLISH 4 DIS UR POST O. WELL DONE MY PROF
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by anytexy: 12:51pm On Aug 09, 2013
Pay them in their own coin, so, it wll serve as a deterent to other. heartless idiots!
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by mankand(m): 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
They should Matchet their hands also and treat them so as to feel the agony and pains the girl is going through.

Bunch of ungrateful fools

Good job they have been arrested, they should have a long time and holiday in jail because Nigerian prisons still over crowded with awaiting trial, and i guess their trial will last about 5-6 years because the rogue boy who buggled my house 2 years ago was arrested middle of March 2012 and till I write, the case is still in court (As usual Awaiting trial)

My regards to Godogodo if you meet him and enjoy beans with red oil grin grin grin grin
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by ayodeji752: 12:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dat lady made a very big mistake. She shld have handed over d bag to those devil incarnated guys. Death sentence immediately
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by kingthreat(m): 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
Death penalty for the idiiiots
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by 3ace(m): 12:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
Anybody that jeopardizes his/her life for material things is a fool.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by cashkid: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2013
pDude: Ok. So because of Salah hols, she couldn't be flown out

So our lives will all be held to ransom because of some holiday that I really don't see the purpose of?

Nigeria is really moving backwards cry
u are using "our" pls u and who?i dnt knw why pple like u tink 4rm ur ass, is this d first time the federal goverment is declaring dis holiday? or u are d only persn feeling 4 d poor girl wc i pray recorvers soon?if dnt av any meaningful cntributn, u beta shut the bleep up instead of talking nonsense here! or u wan kill urself cos federal goverment dclared public holiday? if dat is u like, go ahead pls.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by vislabraye(m): 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mr shroud: The legacy of cultism and violence, will for a long time be
inherent in south-southern societies{especially Bayelsa, Rivers & Delta states}
Thte other day i was in sagbama police division{bayelsa state} and the number of teenagers paraded as cultists and miscreants involved in one matchete fight or the other...
Loooorrrdameeercy! Its really alarming.

Really ? Dats my town Oh. Its true dat violence and cultism is rampant there. I don't know why. But senseless attack on an innocent soul is just too bad.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by cashkid: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
v love:

What do u mean?
Are u working today?
I wonder how come everyone has a statement to make at nairaland
dnt mind dat goat that suppose that to go and check his ssce result but instead keep hmself busy here talking rubbish!
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Ibyno: If the police want to work, they will work only when it involve the Rich, if na poor man child na story go end the case, we no go see the news for NL,

Come to think of it, at times its good for bad to happen so good thing will come ur way, enjoy ur over sea leave lol .
hu dey rich for there, we always see d negative part of things....ewu
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by neowelsh(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
wishing you a speedy recovery Miss Folakemi Akinbode. thank God they were caught. last December,i had similar experience, when i saw the machete they where holding, omo, i just gave them my phone and wallet.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by goshen26: 1:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
mr_king: †ђξ word Suspect should seize to exist when †ђξ suspect has confessed to †ђξ crime!!! Between, I wish her a speedy Recovery!! So finally she would be flown out of †ђξ country for treatment? That's some Good news!!! Atleast, she's gonna breath a Fresh Air!!!
. Lol, so you also want the same abi, cos i can read ur mind
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by 2fine2fast(m): 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
BRAVE YORUBA GIRL
I would have dropped the damn money if i were d one
cutlass.....my............. :hand........... shocked
[size=8pt][/size][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Isiterere(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
pDude: Ok. So because of Salah hols, she couldn't be flown out

. So our lives will all be held to ransom because of some holiday that I really don't see the purpose of?

Nigeria is really moving backwards cry

such shallow thinking fellow: that's what you're because you don't see the purpose of the holiday ,it should be scrapped abi?
What do you know about the Italian company that want to pay for her medical trip abroad ?
What do you know about travelling arrangement ?
Was it stated in the post that she is not been attended to presently ?
Mind you Aviation sector works during holiday as well.
I wonder what makes Nigeria to be moving backward as you claim.
So you're just an individual out of over 160 000 000 Nigeria if you don't know the purpose of the holiday, sit your bossom down or hug the nearest transformer and stop making an offensive post ...
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Stunner1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
I wish u speedy recovery dear!! The Lord is ur strenght
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by adamooye5(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
Salmoneus: Are they sure those suspects are the culprits? seems to early, maybe it's my distrust for the Nigerian police speaking, hope the victim recovers in good shape. undecided
I'm suspecting u r the real culprit,hetter of people that deny themself sleep jst for ur life and ur little or no properties to be saved,mchewwwww!
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
na wa oh.......she too for leave the bag now............i wonder why we hold on to things even when we are faced with danger.....besides na only money and phone she for loose now see now her bride prize don reduce sad sad sad angry angry angry angry
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
v love:

What do u mean?
Are u working today?
I wonder how come everyone has a statement to make at nairaland

Stop talking like an insect!
Should an entire International airport of a sovereign state be out of operations becos of a 2 day public hols? Majority of us have travled out even on Xmas day. Airports and all the officials therein are considered essential services. So the excuse given by this source is pure rubbish!
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by delors(m): 1:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
batstan: grin Yeah, u missed "sake" .abi u de stammer for fingers?
Nor mind the fingers joor. The thing been get mind of him own...
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by delors(m): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
3ace: Yerima has not started going for male children.
Phew! Thank God o
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by delors(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
mr_king: †ђξ word Suspect should seize to exist when †ђξ suspect has confessed to †ђξ crime!!! Between, I wish her a speedy[b] R[/b]ecovery!! So finally she would be flown out of †ђξ country for treatment? That's some [b]G[/b]ood news!!! Atleast, she's gonna breath [b]a F[/b]resh [b]A[/b]ir!!!
Na wah o...na why u wan come join add to her problem be that, with this ur daylight english robbery? Wicked somebody cry
Even if the 'suspect' has confessed, he still must be convicted in the court before we can call him a convict...for now, he is still a suspect... cool
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
B_CELLS: She could have just let go of the bag when she was engaged,life has no duplicate.

And what would they have done with money if they had succeeded?Smoking Hemp, drinking and women? Smh!
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by swezenberg(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
A brave daughter of Yorubaland. Some so-called men here are saying she should have handed over the bag. Then the stupid police would have accused her of conniving with criminals and these cowards here would also accuse her of being a thief.
If she had left the bag, the blood suckers would still kill who they will kill. Now she rose up like a couragous woman for others to be saved and you come here to tell me she should have been wiser.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
RedBenson:

And what would they have done with money if they had succeeded?Smoking Hemp, drinking and women? Smh!

so you prefer she is dead right since you dont think a few high boys is better than her now with a low bride prize angry angry angry
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by swezenberg(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire:

so you prefer she is dead right since you dont think a few high boys is better than her now with a low bride prize angry angry angry

My brother what is low about her bride price. You will be shocked when she's out of the hospital how famous she will become for her courage. If you are not brave enough to take such step then keep quiet.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
swezenberg:

My brother what is low about her bride price. You will be shocked when she's out of the hospital how famous she will become for her courage. If you are not brave enough to take such step then keep quiet.

guy being stupid is not an act of bravery besides she could have let them have it since she knows them and remember that heroes dont come back home in a war only cowards......i have heard similar cases where people die just because of hand bag that had 1k naira in it....so you call that being brave shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by chukwy2(m): 2:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
They should be jailed for attempted murder
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by swezenberg(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire:

guy being stupid is not an act of bravery besides she could have let them have it since she knows them and remember that heroes dont come back home in a war only cowards......i have heard similar cases where people die just because of hand bag that had 1k naira in it....so you call that being brave shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for your Civil response. I really appreciate your civility hence retract my pevious statement that says you should keep quiet. What I am trying to say is that sometimes we need to take some bold steps. We can not continue to allow criminals to have their way. I am just trying to make you understand the obvious. If she had given them the bag, the Nigerian police would not have gone after these guys instead this poor corper would have been arrested and implicated. then the vigilante would not have taken the step they took to appreend those rogues. I am only trying to make you see the state of our nation.

It is true our lives are very important but sometimes we need to take some steps to secure that life the more.
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Henry121: 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Salmoneus: Are they sure those suspects are the culprits? seems to early, maybe it's my distrust for the Nigerian police speaking, hope the victim recovers in good shape. undecided
are you a leaner?
Re: Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
swezenberg:

Thanks for your Civil response. I really appreciate your civility hence retract my pevious statement that says you should keep quiet. What I am trying to say is that sometimes we need to take some bold steps. We can not continue to allow criminals to have their way. I am just trying to make you understand the obvious. If she had given them the bag, the Nigerian police would not have gone after these guys instead this poor corper would have been arrested and implicated. then the vigilante would not have taken the step they took to appreend those rogues. I am only trying to make you see the state of our nation.

It is true our lives are very important but sometimes we need to take some steps to secure that life the more.

well i am not all those low waist boys of the 90's and i did read your response but i am a writer by blood so i can read the intent of a phrase even if it was meant to be annoying...... wink wink wink wink wink
In a nation that works we can afford to be brave because in less than 10mins a CCTV would be playing the tapes and their names and faces will be on all the news networks for a crime committed.. wink wink wink wink

Nija dont roll that way see what they did was set up a vigilante group ....lol i laff and spit on this LovePeddler called nigeria..... angry angry angry angry angry In a real nation the police will find them in no time but trust me we are not in a real nation but a zoo called the AREA OF THE NIGER......if you dont hear them killing people,you will hear acid attack or the latest in town now is to pour petrol on a person to burn angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) Graduates And Nysc Exclusion Letter. / Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong / 22 Kano Corpers To Repeat Service Year – Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.