Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,670 members, 7,889,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs (2688 Views)

Wanted Urgently Online Order Processing Job(a Freelance Work At Home Based Job) / Want To Work At Ecowas Headquarters In Abuja? Check This Up / Do Online Typing Jobs Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs by Soary: 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
Fellow Nairalanders, I need a guide/help on how I can truly get freelance typing and proofreading jobs in Nigeria. I mean such typing and proofreading jobs that can be done from home with exchange of manuscripts and finished jobs via e-mail.
Re: Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs by chinene1(f): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Visit skillsmix.com and register for free.
Re: Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs by iebanehita(m): 11:53pm On Aug 09, 2013
^^^

Please, I need to know the difference between the above website and tekramspace.com
Re: Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs by chinene1(f): 6:18pm On Aug 10, 2013
iebanehita: ^^^

Please, I need to know the difference between the above website and tekramspace.com

I don't know about the site you mentioned but skillsmix allows clients post projects online and registered workers bid for that project online.(Registration for both worker and client is free) The client then chooses the winning bid and then pays by milestone on line via an escrows account which is run by interstwitch. Visit the site and compare yourself
Re: Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs by iebanehita(m): 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
^^^
Ok. I thought you knew.
Be aware that they are one of your competitors.
Re: Help To Get Freelance (work At Home) Typing And Proofreading Jobs by chinene1(f): 8:10am On Aug 11, 2013
iebanehita: ^^^
Ok. I thought you knew.
Be aware that they are one of your competitors.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vista International Interview / Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!! / Job Opportunities / Talent Hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.