Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? (34116 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2013
ReineViolette: Times without number.

I felt pain...and folly cus I felt I was wasting my time

Good news is, Im loveless now kiss
Same here... Buh sincerely, it ain't good for the soul.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2013
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 2:18am On Nov 02, 2013
ReineViolette:

I feel you embarassed and I understand you but one day, yoy'd just be sick and tired kiss
Yeah... Maybe the next person might worth all the troubles, and to keep your heart shut means you might eventually lose him. My point is; don't give up just yet
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Ashlamzee(f): 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
brosdoncome:

Baby, I wanna b there for u cheesy
u can u handle wat I have?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2014
ReineViolette:

I feel you embarassed and I understand you but one day, yoy'd just be sick and tired kiss
You are right... But still doesn't mean one should give up. Does it?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Aspireahead(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2014
booking this space for later
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Youngpo413: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2014
~Kaylee~:
Yes, I have. Happened to me when I was just fresh out of high school and damn, did it affect my self-esteem. You start to lose faith in yourself and even wrongly question your own existence.

The inferiority complex sets in, then you begin feeling less than you are really worth. Questions like "what's wrong with me?", "what does he find attractive in her that I cannot offer?", "am I seriously THAT bad looking?", swim in your head, and it doesn't take long before you start to feel like utter c.r.a.p. Inferiority complex can drive you borderline delusional and it's definitely not a good thing to be struggling with.

Honey, if you have a love that is unrequited for someone, it's not worth it reaching for what you know you cannot touch how much more have. Save it for one who would truly appreciate it and please, do not be in a rush to find that one. Things would progress naturally and he will find you in due time. In the mean time, focus your energy on something that is not emotion based. Go out and chill with friends. Get closer to your family. Things would work out eventually.

Interesting
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by snadguy007(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
Thought this thread is dead. Na wa o

Ashlamzee: u can u handle wat I have?
Right behind u cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by pulsa(m): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2020
chenypat:
No it has never happened to me bt there was this guy dat was madly in love with me way back in 2005 but I didn't love him. I only liked him as a friend and it irritates me when people make the mistake of thinking we were dating or when I got to knw that he used cry about how and why I couldn't love him back. Guess what? Right now I love him like crazy and we engaged to be married. Am just grateful he never gave up on me.
What do you mean when you say he never gave up on you, was he always in your face or lingering around?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by pulsa(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2020
caterpillar:

Not all story will end like yours, happy for you that yours ended a win-win situation (he got who he wants and you never lost him after all) But someone like me just gave up on her this Saturday... Facing my life now is all that matters to me (four years of persuasion is just enuf persuasion).
How this this story turn out?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by KenBen217: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
EduParis:
It all dependz on ur gender.If u're a female,i suggext u move on wit ur life outrightly (Plz dn't waste ur prexious time wit him) buh,if u're a male gender,i suggext u tek ur time (though itz nt an eazy task buh,neva impossible).Wrk on her;find-out wat mekz he thick;3ry & do tinz her way (buh,mind hw u spend on her;in otherwordz,u're 2 go rational on ur spendn).Give her enuff time &,2ruxt me if u 2ruly luv her az assumed,she'll bulgde & reciprok8 ur luv by d xpecial grace o4 God.MA 2CENTZ!!!
this is the worst advice in history
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by Phenomenal16(f): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Switcommy:
luv is so stupid....to the ones who re nt yet ready to get married,,i advice u stay single and build more on urself.......d guy/girl you tink ure crazily in luv wt,,who dont care abt hw u feel,,who doesnt luv u bk,,,,,,jst free dat person..stop crying nd hurting urself.....if dat person luvs u,,he will cum bk to u bt jst hope it nt too late..ure hurting nw,,,,bt i bet u,,dey will hurt later,,wishing dey cud cum bk to u,,,,dat wat am exactly building maself on...being happy wt jst maself..no mur making anyone ma happiness...so dat wen dey cum or go,,,i dnt ve anytin to loose,,so i advice u do d same...
..oh yes
We create our happiness
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? by CHANNELE: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Takes His Girlfriend To Santorini To Propose, After 11-years Of Dating / Valentine: It Is Illegal To Celebrate Day Of Love In These 5 Countries / Why Unmarried Ladies Must Have A Child Before 30 - Relationship Expert (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.