Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,873 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? (1074 Views)

Appeal Court Ruling: Does It Mean Ekweremadu Will Preside Over Screening On Wed? / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? / If You Are The President Of Nigeria, What Will You Do Differently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2013
Please, Let us have a truthful,and mature conversation about the meaning of One Nigeria.

My objective in this thread is to understand how my good fellow Nigerians/Niaralanders understand/interpret this slogan. The event that are happening recently, shows us how this idea is very deceptive.

BRIEF HISTORY: After the defeat of Biafra in the civil war, the government of Nigeria and it citizens sold the idea of One Nigeria to the defeated Eastern region. This was done mostly to pacify them and give them an sense of belonging in their former country. Most importantly, this would prevent another civil war. This atmosphere led to the popular slogan "One Nigeria"

The problem: [/b]Majority of easterners especially Igbos in their heart bought into this slogan and this has affected the way and place they work, live and do business.

[b]The problem:
The majority of other Nigerians didn't buy into this slogan. Unlike the Igbos who travel around and invest anywhere that is part of nigeria, Others are very hesitant and are always consider closeness to tribe before they invest.

THE IRONY: If the above statements are true, then it simply means that IGBOS, who are politically considered traitors are in fact, the "ONLY TRUE NIGERIANS IN PRACTICE"

With that being said, what is your understanding of "ONE NIGERIA"?

A) LETS BE TOGETHER AS BROTHERS, IF YOU ARE BORN AND RAISED IN MY ANCESTERAL LAND, YOU CAN BE MY GOVERNOR.

B) LETS BE TOGETHER BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS THE TRIBE OF YOUR PARENTS NO MATTER WHERE YOU WERE BORN AND RAISED.

C) LETS BE TOGETHER BUT UNDER MY CONTROL. I CAN KICK YOU OUT ANY TIME I WANT TO NO MATTER HOW MANY INVESTMENT YOU HAVE IN MY ANCESTRAL LAND.

D) LETS BE TOGETHER BUT STAY IN YOUR STATE OR VILLAGE.

E) LETS NOT BE TOGETHER. NIGERIA WAS A BIG MISTAKE. WE SHOULD HAVE LET THIS TRIBE OR THAT TRIBE GO WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE.

NOTE THAT NONE OF ALL THESE OPTIONS PROVIDED IS LEGAL OR CONSTITUTIONAL IN THE PRESENT DAY NIGERIA.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by YoshiMaster: 12:28am On Aug 09, 2013
I laugh when people say "ONE NIGERIA", with the present tribal conflicts everywhere.

In this "ONE NIGERIA", can an Igbo person become a governor in the north?

In this "ONE NIGERIA", can an Yoruba person become a governor in Anambra?

In this "ONE NIGERIA", can an Hausa person become a governor Lagos?

If the answer to these questions right now is no, then why do people say "ONE NIGERIA"

I believe going forward, we need to shed the disdain we have for each other, and work on building Nigeria together.

In this Nigeria, every Nigerian should be able to govern any state he resides in. That alone will do wonders in moving our democracy forward.

Meritocracy will have to be favored over tribalism.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by MaximusDMeridux: 1:06am On Aug 09, 2013
NAIJA_SOM: Please, Let us have a truthful,and mature conversation about the meaning of One Nigeria.

My objective in this thread is to understand how my good fellow Nigerians/Niaralanders understand/interpret this slogan. The event that are happening recently, shows us how this idea is very deceptive.

You are a little kid or you think you can outsmart thinkers far ahead of you in every way!

1. ONE NIGERIA was an idea and slogan well before Biafra capitulated and was defeated! Second, one Nigeria did not mean an invitation for ibos to abandon their lands to claim ownership of other lands, it will only lead to your punishment like 1966.

2. Nigeria makes more sense from the perspective of every constituent part doing it's bit to raise their game and as every part does, the whole country (body) becomes better! That you breathe with your mouth after a fast run to take in more oxygen is not an invitation for the mouth to think it can now replace the nose!

3. Pay attention very well to this: ibos think MONEY is the answer to everything and we know that ibo parents tell their children from a young age that if they don't have money they will never be accepted. Therefore, ibos take the shortest path to making money like buying and selling, drugs, ritual killings, kidnapping, 419, fake drug selling, etc. Note that while money is important, it is not a goal or ultimate for the Yorubas or Hausas. I probably have more money than some of my uncles but if I see them, I must show them respect and regard, they will acknowledge it but the day you think your money is enough grounds for disrespect everyone even those who are not related to you will relegate you to the bastard son you really are. Next, as soon as ibos get some money, they buy or build a big house far away in a different land NOT because of generosity or altruistic reasons. It is usually to boost their big ego and show off, they cannot move back to their lands because the source of their wealth is in the Yoruba SW, they cannot build the house in their villages where people easily know them and their family. They will either be overwhelmed with demands, kidnapped, robbed, killed or made ritual money material.

4. The ibos attitude is the one that will bring ruin to them because they think if they live long enough in another man's land or carry half their population there, they will become owners, that will NEVER happen. So, here are some points for you to ponder on if you are genuinely looking for answers! Why is it that no other part of Nigeria wants to invest in Iboland? Sorry, Chiefs or Misters Dangote, Dantata, Adenuga, Otedola, etc for mentioning your names and thousands of billionaires from other parts of the country, are they all "STUPID" that they can't see that iboland is a paradise where they can literally reap gold if they plant a few million nairas which they make as profit in a single day?

5. Yes it is One Nigeria while it lasts, visit other parts of the country without a visa, do business, have customers there, in fact live there and pay taxes abeg grin grin but you cannot become a governor over other people and land, you have your own land go there! Why are you interested in governorship in the SW for example? Statistically and factually, the SW has produced FAR better governors and public than iboland since anything Nigeria was known so why would you leave your land to go and get a job none of you has ever done to pass mark in your state? Why disrespect the tradition, culture, customs and laws of the host city-states you have been so accepted as guests? These are the real questions and your hypocrisy is so glaring for while you completely discriminate every Nigerian out of your region you are asking to legislate resident law across the country so you can eat your cake and have it? There is no northerner, south westerner, niger delta or middle belt minorities that will ever vote such stupid laws knowing that ibos are the only ones really interested in another man's land!

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 09, 2013
MaximusDMeridux:

You are a little kid or you think you can outsmart thinkers far ahead of you in every way!

1. ONE NIGERIA was an idea and slogan well before Biafra capitulated and was defeated! Second, one Nigeria did not mean an invitation for ibos to abandon their lands to claim ownership of other lands, it will only lead to your punishment like 1966.

2. Nigeria makes more sense from the perspective of every constituent part doing it's bit to raise their game and as every part does, the whole country (body) becomes better! That you breathe with your mouth after a fast run to take in more oxygen is not an invitation for the mouth to think it can now replace the nose!

3. Pay attention very well to this: ibos think MONEY is the answer to everything and we know that ibo parents tell their children from a young age that if they don't have money they will never be accepted. Therefore, ibos take the shortest path to making money like buying and selling, drugs, ritual killings, kidnapping, 419, fake drug selling, etc. Note that while money is important, it is not a goal or ultimate for the Yorubas or Hausas. I probably have more money than some of my uncles but if I see them, I must show them respect and regard, they will acknowledge it but the day you think your money is enough grounds for disrespect everyone even those who are not related to you will relegate you to the bastard son you really are. Next, as soon as ibos get some money, they buy or build a big house far away in a different land NOT because of generosity or altruistic reasons. It is usually to boost their big ego and show off, they cannot move back to their lands because the source of their wealth is in the Yoruba SW, they cannot build the house in their villages where people easily know them and their family. They will either be overwhelmed with demands, kidnapped, robbed, killed or made ritual money material.

4. The ibos attitude is the one that will bring ruin to them because they think if they live long enough in another man's land or carry half their population there, they will become owners, that will NEVER happen. So, here are some points for you to ponder on if you are genuinely looking for answers! Why is it that no other part of Nigeria wants to invest in Iboland? Sorry, Chiefs or Misters Dangote, Dantata, Adenuga, Otedola, etc for mentioning your names and thousands of billionaires from other parts of the country, are they all "STUPID" that they can't see that iboland is a paradise where they can literally reap gold if they plant a few million nairas which they make as profit in a single day?

5. Yes it is One Nigeria while it lasts, visit other parts of the country without a visa, do business, have customers there, in fact live there and pay taxes abeg grin grin but you cannot become a governor over other people and land, you have your own land go there! Why are you interested in governorship in the SW for example? Statistically and factually, the SW has produced FAR better governors and public than iboland since anything Nigeria was known so why would you leave your land to go and get a job none of you has ever done to pass mark in your state? Why disrespect the tradition, culture, customs and laws of the host city-states you have been so accepted as guests? These are the real questions and your hypocrisy is so glaring for while you completely discriminate every Nigerian out of your region you are asking to legislate resident law across the country so you can eat your cake and have it? There is no northerner, south westerner, niger delta or middle belt minorities that will ever vote such stupid laws knowing that ibos are the only ones really interested in another man's land!

How can you call me a KID then act like One in your response. Anyway I carefully read through your rants and realized that IF I was to convert your View into actionable policies, then NIGERIA has no business being together.

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by YoshiMaster: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2013
MaximusDMeridux:

"Other peoples land", hmmmm. So if indeed it is other peoples land, then why are we still together.

I am just being a neutral observer here, but going by your response, it would seem that your solution would be to devide the country, cause there really is no point in calling Nigeria "My Country", if my aspirations will be limited to certain geographical locations within this same Country I call my own.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

"Other peoples land", hmmmm. So if indeed it is other peoples land, then why are we still together.

I am just being a neutral observer here, but going by your response, it would seem that your solution would be to devide the country, cause there really is no point in calling Nigeria "My Country", if my aspirations will be limited to certain geographical locations within this same Country I call my own.

Intelligent Response...thanks
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by MaximusDMeridux: 2:14am On Aug 09, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

Obviously, you see, to be in Nigeria for the other people's think you think you can gain or leverage. There are over 250 tribes of people in Nigeria and you are the only one who is having this complaint, why? Let your land be enough for you, visit others but you can never be the owner otherwise you might end up only owning a 6 X 3 feet piece of space 6 feet below the ground! If you cannot be satisfied to live in your land, be a guest in other parts of the country and respect them then get a visa and go to another country. It is not by force!

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by MaximusDMeridux: 2:16am On Aug 09, 2013
NAIJA_SOM:

Intelligent Response...thanks

Pffft...you are so predictable. Two of you pissing over each other will not change the fact that other Nigerians value their lands and heritage and NO AMOUNT OF MONEY you spend will ever change that...it's strange to you I know. In the north, they don't care about money, in the south west they don't worship money like you people, the minorities too are happy just to live their normal happy lives but you people think money buys leadership or buys you into our tribes! It will never happen! grin grin
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 2:36am On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=MaximusDMeridux]

Pffft...you are so predictable. Two of you pissing over each other will not change the fact that other Nigerians value their lands and heritage and NO AMOUNT OF MONEY you spend will ever change that...it's strange to you I know. In the north, they don't care about money, in the south west they don't worship money like you people, the minorities too are happy just to live their normal happy lives but you people think money buys leadership or buys you into our tribes! It will never happen! grin grin[/quote

So you are basically saying that If I am an investor or businessman from Ogun state and want to purchase a prime real estate in calabar for hotel and tourism, I shouldn't do it because my ancestors didn't come from there... That is the problem with tribalism. It narrows peoples thinking and restricts progress.

So the question to you now is what country in the world operates like this and still call its self a country?
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by MaximusDMeridux: 2:51am On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=NAIJA_SOM][/quote]

You are getting it all wrong! If you are a genuine investor, by every means make your investment, no one is saying you cannot invest. However, by making an investment, you will own all your business and income - minus taxes of course - but no matter how much money you make you WILL NEVER still be native to that country! Of course you can be resident but why would you seek to bring all your family from the village, hire them in your business and then they also bring all their family until the ground is full and then you think you can contest for elections in that land? Why? This is the reality of Nigeria and ibo's history does not serve them well at all. Do you know how many people will offer Dangote residency if he wanted even in another country but you can bet your last dollar he is not interested in abandoning his Kano and northern heritage! Chief MKO Abiola was awarded titles all over Nigeria and he had so much money, he was the richest man of his time, he never tried to be from anywhere else! Now tell me, why will your imaginary ibo man want to be a northerner or Yoruba? Bill Gates would be awash with applications if he were looking for another country and he has invested more money through Microsoft in Nigeria than all of you combined, are you betting you will see him with an application for native status in Nigeria? If nobody will, what chases ibos from their lands? Answer that question please! Maybe if you do it might help us to be more careful so that what is chasing you does not land on us when we accommodate you. No ill feelings, just laying it down!
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 3:27am On Aug 09, 2013
MaximusDMeridux:

You are getting it all wrong! If you are a genuine investor, by every means make your investment, no one is saying you cannot invest. However, by making an investment, you will own all your business and income - minus taxes of course - but no matter how much money you make you WILL NEVER still be native to that country! Of course you can be resident but why would you seek to bring all your family from the village, hire them in your business and then they also bring all their family until the ground is full and then you think you can contest for elections in that land? Why? This is the reality of Nigeria and ibo's history does not serve them well at all. Do you know how many people will offer Dangote residency if he wanted even in another country but you can bet your last dollar he is not interested in abandoning his Kano and northern heritage! Chief MKO Abiola was awarded titles all over Nigeria and he had so much money, he was the richest man of his time, he never tried to be from anywhere else! Now tell me, why will your imaginary ibo man want to be a northerner or Yoruba? Bill Gates would be awash with applications if he were looking for another country and he has invested more money through Microsoft in Nigeria than all of you combined, are you betting you will see him with an application for native status in Nigeria? If nobody will, what chases ibos from their lands? Answer that question please! Maybe if you do it might help us to be more careful so that what is chasing you does not land on us when we accommodate you. No ill feelings, just laying it down!

1) But the Igbos trying to contest election in Lagos or Kano is in fact the true spirit of one Nigeria...It is constitutional and there is nothing Illegal about it. That is what Nigeria fought for when they forced the Igbos to come back (REMEMBER UNITY). Or are you going to tell me that Nigeria fought for something else? If not, then tell me what Nigeria fought for>>>

2)How can you explain to a Man or Woman who was born and raised in Lagos or any other state, all their life that they are not qualified to rule the state, Not because of their Merit But because they are not a certain ethnic group in a constitutional democracy.

3)It seems like you just want Nigeria to be a country only in Name but not in the true sense of what a real country is supposed to be.

Make up your mind. Yorubas and Hausa had a perfect chance to get rid of igbos but decided to do the opposite. You cant eat your cake and have it.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by juman(m): 3:52am On Aug 09, 2013
One nigeria is a fraud and desperate effort to continuously enslave the masses.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 4:03am On Aug 09, 2013
juman: One nigeria is a fraud and desperate effort to continuously enslave the masses.

Well summarized>>>> The Nigerian masses have to someday come together (hopefully sooner) for real and decide if we as a people want to be together or not. If we decide to be together, we have to spell out in the new constitutional draft what conditions we live together. I am tired of people and politicians saying one thing but doing totally opposite because of tribal reason. That is why this country is not progressing as fast as it should.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2013
"Leaders are only but a reflection of the people.... Corrupt people will produce corrupt leaders." simple. This country needs its people to decide what they really want. Are we staying together or are we going our separate ways. I am tired of seeing other countries we were better than in the 60s surpass us in every aspect of development. They were able to make those progress because First and foremost, they had true UNITY and not this FAKE ONE NIGERIA people preach when it favors them.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 11, 2013
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2013
My definition of one Nigeria?

One Nigeria is a jungle fraudulently assembled by Brithiefs empires.

One Nigeria is a jungle where matured and expert thiefing politicians dwell.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by IGBOSON1: 1:31am On Aug 11, 2013
The maximus guy is a typical example of one who not only speaks from both corners of his deceitful mouth, but also wants to eat his cake and still have it! On each related thread it's almost like he copies and pastes the same tiresome response no matter which way the argument is going......and when he's 'cornered' with logic, he disappears only to resurface later on another thread to continue his shameless charade!

The very same thing some people fought for (and for which others support their forebears actions/inaction) is the same thing they're now rejecting, inspite of the innocent blood spilled......wanting to move the goal posts after the match has started!

1 Like

Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by T8ksy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
IGBO-SON:
The maximus guy is a typical example of one who not only speaks from both corners of his deceitful mouth, but also wants to eat his cake and still have it! On each related thread it's almost like he copies and pastes the same tiresome response no matter which way the argument is going......and when he's 'cornered' with logic, he disappears only to resurface later on another thread to continue his shameless charade!

The very same thing some people fought for (and for which others support their forebears actions/inaction) is the same thing they're now rejecting, inspite of the innocent blood spilled......wanting to move the goal posts after the match has started!

I don't know nor care why others fought you ibos but one thing I do know for sure is that my fathers didn't fought you guys at Ore just so an ibo man can be placed at the helm of our affairs 4 decades later. The same way we would not have an ibo man sneaking in to govern us in 1951 was the same we had to fight you ibos as you were poised to take over our ancestral land under the disguise that you were fighting the northern oligarchy.

In essence, we yorubas fought the civil war to stop you ibos occupying our land. If you guys truly believe in one nigeria, then start promoting it in your erosion-ravaged region.

It's also instructive to note that it was you ibos who foisted one nigeria on us without even consulting anyone though the country at the time was embroiled in sectional strife. Its no secret that only ibos stand to gain the most from one Nigeria but when it comes down to an ibo man telling me what I can or cannot do in my forefathers land, then you can stick your dumb one Nigeria. No ibo would try that nonsense in the north and btw, why are you ibos always prone to dominating others in their own corner of the world? Go home and develop your region with all your so called god-giving gifts.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2013
MaximusDMeridux:

3. Pay attention very well to this: ibos think MONEY is the answer to everything and we know that ibo parents tell their children from a young age that if they don't have money they will never be accepted. Therefore, ibos take the shortest path to making money like buying and selling, drugs, ritual killings, kidnapping, 419, fake drug selling, etc. Note that while money is important, it is not a goal or ultimate for the Yorubas or Hausas.
List of non-Igbos who dont like money:
1. Sani Abacha (looted at least $60 billion)
2. Ibrahim Babangida (looted at least $12 billion oil revenue from the first gulf war)
3. Umaru Dikko (ran to UK after looting in the second republic)
4. Patricia Etteh
5. Dimeji Bankole
6. James Ibori (jailed in the UK)
7. Diprieye Alamieyesegha
8. Olusegun Obasanjo
9. Tafa Balogun (deposed for looting 5 billion Naira)
10. The Yoruba Naval Rear Admirals dismissed after 2 Oil ships disappeared from Lagos sea ports
11. Lucky Igbinedion (looted Edo state dry)
12. Atiku Abubakar

. . . more to come. . .
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
MaximusDMeridux:
Let your land be enough for you, visit others but you can never be the owner otherwise you might end up only owning a 6 X 3 feet piece of space 6 feet below the ground! If you cannot be satisfied to live in your land, be a guest in other parts of the country and respect them then get a visa and go to another country. It is not by force!
Yorubas should lead by example and quit living off the oil of the Niger Deltans,.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by aljharem(m): 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
Yorubas should lead by example and quit living off the oil of the Niger Deltans,.

How are yorubas living off Niger deltan OIL. You must be very stu.pid for that statement. BTW is Ondo, Delta and Edo no longer Niger-delta ?

So long as Ilaje, Akoko, Itsekiri, Usan and co are found there then it must be dumb of you to say such
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2013
alj harem:

How are yorubas living off Niger deltan OIL. You must be very stu.pid for that statement. BTW is Ondo, Delta and Edo no longer Niger-delta ?

So long as Ilaje, Akoko, Itsekiri, Usan and co are found there then it must be dumb of you to say such
Go to Bayelsa, Rivers etc and see many Yorubas working in the oil companies there without disturbance.
So, one Nigeria allows them to work there and make plenty of money.
But one Nigeria does not allow non-Yorubas to live and work in Lagos. Story

By the Yoruba idea of one Nigeria, Wale Tinubu and Femi Otedola should have no business dealing in petroleum.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by aljharem(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
quid:
Go to Bayelsa, Rivers etc and see many Yorubas working in the oil companies there without disturbance.
So, one Nigeria allows them to work there and make plenty of money.
But one Nigeria does not allow non-Yorubas to live and work in Lagos. Story

Go to Ondo, Edo, Lagos, Ogun and delta see how many other ethnic groups are working in oil companies without disturbance.

Oyo and co still have other ethnic groups working as well

So because Igbos were sent packing it means non-yorubas ?

Moreover ask your relative in Lagos whether he has been disturbed just because he is Igbo
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2013
alj harem:

Go to Ondo, Edo, Lagos, Ogun and delta see how many other ethnic groups are working in oil companies without disturbance.

Oyo and co still have other ethnic groups working as well

So because Igbos were sent packing it means non-yorubas ?

Moreover ask your relative in Lagos whether he has been disturbed just because he is Igbo
Good, so Yorubas should now keep quiet and live with the effects of one Nigeria.
Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 11, 2013
B)

You already gave answers in your post:-

-LETS BE TOGETHER BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS THE TRIBE OF YOUR PARENTS NO MATTER WHERE YOU WERE BORN AND RAISED.

-LETS BE TOGETHER BUT UNDER MY CONTROL. I CAN KICK YOU OUT ANY TIME I WANT TO NO MATTER HOW MANY INVESTMENT YOU HAVE IN MY ANCESTRAL LAND.

-LETS BE TOGETHER BUT STAY IN YOUR STATE OR VILLAGE.

-LETS NOT BE TOGETHER. NIGERIA WAS A BIG MISTAKE. WE SHOULD HAVE LET THIS TRIBE OR THAT TRIBE GO WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE.

(1) (Reply)

'war' In Kuje Area Council, Abuja / Famous Nigeria Actor Desmond Elliot Enters Into Politics / Like CNN, BBC Has Also Forgotten Where Nigeria Is (ebola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.