Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:22 AM

Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos (1658 Views)

65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody / Say No To Jungle Justice; Twelve Year Old Nigerian Boy Burnt Alive By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by Koolyarns: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qfk7KEoCzcs
A 12 year old boy named Samuel was accused of trying to kidnap a school child with N50 and when one member of the mob was asked where the kidnapped child was,he couldn't say anything. My God! this was a 12 year old boy...as in ...it's heart shattering.
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by Mynameisd1: 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2013
I think d boy's too young 2 dsrv dat harsh purnishment
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by kunlesehan(m): 1:24am On Aug 09, 2013
na wah o.
anyway since he's wise enough 2 plan a kidnap, then he's old enough to face the consequences.
It's sad though.

who do we blame now ?
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by KaceeDcontrol(m): 6:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Not again
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by kehinde1588(m): 8:08am On Aug 09, 2013
If every1 here is gullible,i refuse to b among! What is d source? No pix 4 evidence? Stil yet to beleive untill a good evidence is provided

1 Like

Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by StellaBella(f): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2013
That 12 years old boy was burnt to death by his own people.
A people thirsty for blood at the slightest provocation or accusation
A people with misplaced priorities
A people who run to the mosque and churches for prayer
A people who ignores the big looters and burn up children.
That 12 years old boy never got a chance
May his soul rest in peace.

Please do identify these murderers if you know them.

My heart is pained.
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
Mynameisd1: I think d boy's too young 2 dsrv dat harsh purnishment
My friend, nobody deserves that kind treatment. Not even a 30 year old man.
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2013
It appears sacrificing humans i.e burning people is now the current trend in Nigeria aside corruption. I smh
Re: Jungle Justice Again! 12 Year Old Boy Burnt To Death In Lagos by nitlad: 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
Appalling does not even begin to describe this....

I can't believe that bastärd that was briefly interviewed began his narration with "wón ní" (dem say) - yet he's gleefully screaming for gore, holding a #50 note aloft, chanting "owo t'o fe fi gb'omo lo re", like he actually caught the lad butchering the non existent baby.... SMFDH

(1) (Reply)

This Black Man's Penis Was Cut-off For Raping A Chinese Lady [viewers Discretion / Young Man Walked Unclad In Broad Daylight For #10000 In Abuja (pics) / Horrible: See Inside Brazil’s Overcrowded Prison Where Inmates Died At Whim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.