Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,854 members, 7,922,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:32 PM

Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... (35845 Views)

Anonymous Pidgin Letter To President GEJ On ASUU Strike / Jokes On ASUU Strike...pls Read. / ASUU Strike Call Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 28, 2013
GeneralShepherd: I wanted to yab the man but see what google yield when I searched kakistocracy

Noun
kakistocracy (plural kakistocracies)
1. Government under the control of a nation's worst or least-
qualified citizens.
1894, James Russell Lowell, Letters of James Russell
Lowell - To Joel Benton [1876], p.159:
Is ours a "government of the people, by the people, for
the people," or a kakistocracy rather, for the benefit of
knaves at the cost of fools?

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/kakistocracy
. I thought kakistocracy in Government terms means a govt by the khaki boys(military)?
vanvicker: Am sorry but this man is not communicating,he's only displaying his grammatical intellect.Else if this is actually communication most student go dey get F9 plenty if Na so lecturers dey lecture.I rest my case.
GeneralShepherd: I wanted to yab the man but see what google yield when I searched kakistocracy

Noun
kakistocracy (plural kakistocracies)
1. Government under the control of a nation's worst or least-
qualified citizens.
1894, James Russell Lowell, Letters of James Russell
Lowell - To Joel Benton [1876], p.159:
Is ours a "government of the people, by the people, for
the people," or a kakistocracy rather, for the benefit of
knaves at the cost of fools?

en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/kakistocracy
. I thought kakistocracy in Government terms means a govt by the khaki boys(military)?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 28, 2013
CRINKUM CRANKUM=(nt
indictionary abeg )if u can help
witdatLOGOMANIA=pathologically
excessive(and often incoherent)talk
ingALL MEANINGS/
DEFINATIONSFROM
www.dictionary.com[/quote]

Crinkum Crankum means detailed or elaborate decoration (Oxford dic 10th edition)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by cnanu(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2013
Federal government and ASUU. If ASUU have hands in human development and federal government is looking at increasing employment figure, then why do both disagree over money while churning out illegal graduates. Government and ASUU can produce world class graduate. If they produce good graduate. Most people will not be lost. Good education separates from poverty
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by brownsug(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2013
I was gonna ask, does it seem like house of rep is just a place for joke? But won't cause its already a house for joke

chiomaeva: This ASUU strike is a miasma of a deprecable apothesis of an hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadingly oozing into a malodorous excrescence of mobocracy.
With all termagant ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy, our knowledgia centura is enveloped in a paraphlegic crinkum crankum. Therefore ASUU, cest in dejavu, dejavu peret ologomabia. - Hon Patrick

http://houseretailnews..com/2013/08/grammar-hon-patrick-obahiagbon-on-ASUU.html#sthash.uqgL6zIH.dpuf
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2013
The mannersim in which this man controls the vocabularies of anglaise has mannouver and birthed us in a state of pitiable dismal pismal. We inhabitants of this habitat/ecosystem , nomenclatured Nigeria;geographically located in the southern part of the Globe have all been miniacally bewildered. grin shocked
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2013
Crinkum Crankum:A whimsical term for something that is full of intricate twists and turns.(The Chambers Dictionary 12th Edition)
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Toppiano(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2013
Obaihagbon in the building
My ROLE MODEL. While he was busy studying different kinds of dictionaries for at least an hour a day for over 20 years, many of you are busy pepper-souping, big-stouting and isi-ewulizing, azontoing all over the place grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Starcy1(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2013
Hmm, nawa ooooo
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Sike(m): 3:04pm On Nov 28, 2013
Can someone interprete that "tiki-taka" better for me to understand?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by ceeceeco: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2013
I think he has lost his emphorlogical resurgimented corrigulus, due 2 some quintessential apprendebilistic isomatocracy. This idiotrated transquvulent accretia, would trans-incatapulate my cogmatic modus vivendi.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by Okaakoko(m): 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2013
Detonator-rex:
abeg person fit summarize this thing in one sentence? sad angry angry
He is saying something about ASUU. That's all
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU Strike... by mikechrisgeneral(m): 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2013
the universal objective of every communication is solely to pass information with the right language the Receiver understands if not the Sender (Hon. Patrick) has not communicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laff Life With Apkor- Best Jokes(copyright) / Is This A Long- Distant Relationship? ( Photo) / GEJ And GMB Photoshopped As Women (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.