Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,220 members, 7,880,809 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:15 AM

My Cataract Surgery - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cataract Surgery (583 Views)

No More Cataract Surgery: New Drug Discovered / Nigerian Girl Dies In Thailand After Buttock Surgery Fails / How Do I Remove My Cataract Without Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Cataract Surgery by oyejohn: 7:06am On Aug 09, 2013
After many months of postponements I finally had my surgery late wednesday evening,the process was a bit painful but after the bandage was removed I have continued to get better there are 2 eyes drops to apply every 2hrs and one in the morning and at night. There is also the ointment. Vision on the eye is improving but am optimistic it would get better. What advicedo you have for me to make my healing faster and my vision clearer. Thanks
Re: My Cataract Surgery by sotum2: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
You also need the healing hand of God, Pls read this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-medically-spiritually/16

(1) (Reply)

Useful And Handy Uses Ofsalt !!!! / Walk It Out In The Comfort Of Your Home Video / Treatment For Abdominal Obesity Or Belly Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.