Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? (32525 Views)

R.I.P To Her…see Dangers Of Sleeping With Your Ear Piece On (see Photo) / The Last Two Digits Of Your Phone Number Describes You / How Many Of Us Can Say This Describes Our Nl Interactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 18, 2013
valicious1:
I no blame u. U tink say as u just disvirgin naim be say u don wise bah....nne u're on a looong tin
Talk to the hand. undecided
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by babsomotde(m): 12:53am On Aug 18, 2013
Between c and d...
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by TayoT: 1:03am On Aug 18, 2013
All of the above grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by valicious1(m): 1:04am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Talk to the hand. undecided
Which hand?
Go back school mak dem teach u difference between hand and face
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2013
all; in that order grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by snowhill(m): 1:06am On Aug 18, 2013
Just read ur profile and i must confess that ur personal text is 'intresting' and signature "awesome". Nice one
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ignis: 1:58am On Aug 18, 2013
It's C joor
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 2:33am On Aug 18, 2013
B is soooooo me grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Iyaqueen(f): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2013
Baybe: Your sense of humour is wack!

Why r u replying now, some people. R just haters + dey r saico
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by loafers: 2:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Some ppl use pin, some use broom. It depends on the level of damage the concerned wants to make to his(mostly) ears ... Guys, i just stumbled on a site for doing assignments, www.lazyandproud.com.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Iyaqueen(f): 2:43am On Aug 18, 2013
C. Is for me with furthers
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by iamdsam: 4:58am On Aug 18, 2013
The four facial expressions there are only made when your ear is very dirty because of the irritation. I clean my ear almost everyday so I don't make such facial expressions
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by leonard509(m): 5:01am On Aug 18, 2013
Mehn I can't stop laughing...A and B got me cracking
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:12am On Aug 18, 2013
valicious1:
Which hand?
Go back school mak dem teach u difference between hand and face
Smh...
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 18, 2013
Iyaqueen:

Why r u replying now, some people. R just haters + dey r saico
haters with a capital H.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 5:19am On Aug 18, 2013
snowhill: Just read ur profile and i must confess that ur personal text is 'intresting' and signature "awesome". Nice one
Thanks smiley
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by LordReed(m): 5:34am On Aug 18, 2013
I am definitely a B-er.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by LordReed(m): 5:36am On Aug 18, 2013
JOEizu: It varies, depending on material been used;

Bird Feather =A
Broom stick = B
stick of Matches =C
Cotton board = D
shocked

Bud
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Linoversace: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2013
…depends on the 'instrument' being used grin

Well, A B C and D.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Ajibam: 5:52am On Aug 18, 2013
Lol...
Cgrin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by princeonx: 6:02am On Aug 18, 2013
I'll say mine is G
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ThePredator: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2013
HOLY MOLLY! He looks a lot like @sexkillz... Did you see those heavy lips? grin grin grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ChiSun27(m): 6:36am On Aug 18, 2013
Option D. Always conscious of the act.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by lacosteIII(m): 6:37am On Aug 18, 2013
wow grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ChiSun27(m): 6:38am On Aug 18, 2013
Linoversace: …depends on the 'instrument' being used grin

Well, A B C and D.

U go soon get ear probs b dat...SMHFY.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by ChiSun27(m): 6:47am On Aug 18, 2013
iamdsam: The four facial expressions there are only made when your ear is very dirty because of the irritation. I clean my ear almost everyday so I don't make such facial expressions

Its not the best of habit to clean your ear everyday cause of the sensitivity of the ear drums...atleast once in 3 days is ok.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by imotondo(m): 6:51am On Aug 18, 2013
B or C ie with cotton bud and feather respectively.try this infront of ur bathroom mirrow while listening to a soft music, you'll confirm OP's years of experience.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:05am On Aug 18, 2013
use A wen cleaning my nose (inside)...... Use D wen cleaning my ear
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 18, 2013
JOEizu: It varies, depending on material been used;

Bird Feather =A
Broom stick = B
stick of Matches =C
Cotton board = D
shocked
Your head correct! grin
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by gradeA(m): 7:22am On Aug 18, 2013
SELENAqueensy: use A wen cleaning my nose (inside)...... Use D wen cleaning my ear

choi! option A for your nose? abeg wat do you dig inside dat nose? hope not your fingers.
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by kpozite(m): 7:30am On Aug 18, 2013
The guy name na PhiLIP?
Re: Which Picture Describes You Cleaning Your Ear? by abyun: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2013
The expression varies with how deep the material used is inserted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cobra My Younger Brother Killed In Our Village (Photos) / Female Sex Worker, Two Men Burnt To Death In Delta State / Dangote Truck Runs Into Cars, Burst Into Flames In Asaba, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.