Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,935 members, 7,946,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 (28611 Views)

African Beauty / Miss Nigeria Cultural Pageant In Miami (Pics) / African Beauty: Cool Girl ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2013
somalia11:

My name is --ayanle----
i live in ----uSa-(refugee)---
I eat --fufu------
am muslim
fixed grin
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 9:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Adamskuty: fixed grin

Am disapointed in you my negro
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 10:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
somalia11:

Am disapointed in you my negro
i'm also disapointed in you too,my charcant negro!
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by no1madman(m): 5:24am On Sep 02, 2013
Miss Somalia African Beauty pregnant in USA 2013. . .
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 8:09am On Sep 02, 2013
no1madman: Miss Somalia African Beauty pregnant in USA 2013. . .

Pregnant? ur a madman.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2013
somalia11:

Pregnant? ur a madman.
see,how can one open a somaliland account? I swear that website is crap,i only saw log in(to ur account) no place to SIGN UP ?
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by no1madman(m): 10:11am On Sep 02, 2013
somalia11:

Pregnant? ur a madman.
Believe it or not,u died a Long time ago. .
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Adamskuty: see,how can one open a somaliland account? I swear that website is crap,i only saw log in(to ur account) no place to SIGN UP ?

no such thing as somaliland. You mean somalinet.com?

Good luck, they will tear you apart. The moderators over there will sniff you out, anything that isnt pro somali and anti bantu will be deleted, all comments are viewed before posting.
That place is not like the wild jungle like nairaland. grin
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2013
somalia11:

no such thing as somaliland. You mean somalinet.com?

Good luck, they will tear you apart. The moderators over there will sniff you out, anything that isnt pro somali and anti bantu will be deleted, all comments are viewed before posting.
That place is not like the wild jungle like nairaland. grin
shaaaaarap! U pig, thank God i'm not bantu,illiterate,i'm gonna tear all those charcants apart grin i will create multiple accounts

lmaooo! He's scared,trying 2 discourage me from opening an account by telling me lies

i single handedly destroyed 100 somalis at once in a group on fb called "all the africans" grin y'all ain't good with words,sorry charcant! It came to an instant the girls started adding me up begging me to stop,lmaoo!
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2013
Adamskuty: shaaaaarap! U pig, thank God i'm not bantu,illiterate,i'm gonna tear all those charcants apart grin i will create multiple accounts

lmaooo! He's scared,trying 2 discourage me from opening an account by telling me lies

i single handedly destroyed 100 somalis at once in a group on fb called "all the africans" grin y'all ain't good with words,sorry charcant! It came to an instant the girls started adding me up begging me to stop,lmaoo!

go ahead: Plz tell us ur experience. Give me a link to the fb battle u had, cause somalia have a way with words, and we dont care what u are, we see all u guys as bantu, we use bantu/adoon,jareer to describe non horners
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2013
somalia11:

go ahead: Plz tell us ur experience. Give me a link to the fb battle u had, cause somalia have a way with words, and we dont care what u are, we see all u guys as bantu, we use bantu/adoon,jareer to describe non horners
same here,we see y'all as charcant,the dregs of this earth,modern starving slaves grin and lastly beggars grin

lmaoo@having ways with words when 99% of y'all are illiterates and beggars or refugees !
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Adamskuty: same here,we see y'all as charcant,the dregs of this earth,modern starving slaves grin and lastly beggars grin

lmaoo@having ways with words when 99% of y'all are illiterates and beggars or refugees !

lmao, lets not thro around the word slave so lightly, the bantu slaves will be upset

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 8:15pm On Sep 05, 2013
somalia11:

lmao, lets not thro around the word slave so lightly, the bantu slaves will be upset
lmaooooo ! That nigga looks more like ur enslaved sypillis infested dad that his bantu lord made to pick cotton grin ur dad even look more goodLooking than u grin

the last time i checked,those bantus (which we chased out of westafrican came to ur zoo and ruled over ur charcant azz,it's a pity seeing them bang ur women and killing ur men grin

meanwhile a somali "LovePeddler" sang a song for me and send it through mail ,she even mentioned my name and asked how's nigeria in the other mail grin i'll upload it soon grin (she sang it in ur disgusting language and also translated some part of it ) grin

i get ur somali pigs with so much ease,i even have her number grin

N.B i didn't reply u all these while because i haven't log in since our last conversation my black slave
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 1:17am On Sep 17, 2013
^ desperate
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2013
South African won miss USA... where are the Somalia miss USA?

:

[b]SA-born Miss USA visits family in Soweto

May 20 2013 at 12:07pm
By KUTLWANO OLIFANT

Comment on this story
miss usa

INLSA

Miss USA, Nana Meriwether with her South African grandparents at their home in Diepkloof, Soweto. Picture: Sharon Seretlo

Johannesburg - Miss USA Nana Meriwether is expected to visit a Soweto school this week before jetting home to the States on Thursday.

Meriwether is on her official homecoming visit in the country. The beauty queen’s tour began in Cape Town on Thursday last week before she arrived in Joburg on Friday before paying a visit to Soweto.

The 28-year-old South African-born queen, paid her maternal grandparents a visit in the lavish township of Diepkloof Extension.

Meriwether said her trip to the country was to celebrate her title with her grandparents and South Africans.

“I’ve been waiting for six months to come here. After being crowned Miss USA, I went to the Miss Universe organisation’s offices and said my homecoming trip would be South Africa,” she said.

“I was born here. This is a lovely country with an amazing culture, hospitality and diversity,” she said.

Meriwether’s first stop in Soweto was at the Hector Pieterson Memorial Museum in Orlando West. She then proceeded to statesman Nelson Mandela’s house in the famous Vilakazi Street.

However, she said her visit to the country was not the same without the late photography legend, Alf Kumalo, who could have joined her grandparents to welcome her home.

“He was a true legend. Alf taught me about my culture and the country through his pictures. It is a pity he didn’t see me being crowned Miss USA,” said Meriwether.

When she arrived at her grandparents’ home, Meriwether greeted her grandfather Ephraim Kumalo, 89, with a golf club gift.

“This is my girl. I read about you in the newspapers this morning,” said her grandfather, before he was hugged and kissed on the cheek by Meriwether.

Meriwether had also spent time in Soweto last year to visit her grandparents.

The Star
[/b]

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2013
^ she was born in south africa (her parents were volunteers there) but she is actually black american.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2013
^^^^^

No dumbness, did you read the article, her grandparents live in soweto. The wikipedia article is incorrect, it was erroneously written to ease off critisism that a foreign born being made miss USA. Check the negative reaction to the Indian NINA winning this year.

NINA WITH HER SOUTH AFRICAN GRANDPARENTS

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2013
dumbness na your PAPA you dey chat!

how many south africans you know with the sirname Meriwether?

info on her FATHER

Early life

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delano_Meriwether

Meriwether was born in Nashville, Tennessee, United States to parents who were teachers. His father, Wilhelm R. Meriwether, in time became a principal of Burke High School in Charleston, South Carolina where the younger Meriwether was educated. At Burke he played saxophone on the school band and was a member of the Science Club. His sporting involvement at high school was limited as he was considered too small for basketball and football.Meriwether graduated from Burke in 1960.

While still at high school Meriwether worked in a veterinary hospital having already won an award from the American Veterinary Medical Association as a 16 year old for research on internal parasites found in dogs.[2][8] After graduating from high school he received a scholarship to study at Michigan State University; taking pre-veterinary studies for two years before switching to pre-medical. After three years he graduated from Michigan State and became the first African American to be accepted into Duke University School of Medicine,[9] graduating with honors in 1967 and then obtained a Master's degree in Public Health from Johns Hopkins University

In 1983 he moved to Gazankulu in South Africa where he worked as a missionary doctor and was one of six physicians treating a half million people.[18][19] He later worked and lived in the Soweto township.
Meriwether returned to the United States in 1990 working as an Emergency Room doctor.

and speaking of criticism did YOU NOT say in another thread that she was NOT subjected to
criticism UNLIKE the indian? now you changing your story?

foh. who gets offended by someone speaking the truth?
who is she to me to fight over? all i did was state facts.

kill yourself if you can't handle it.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by MrsChima(f): 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2013
She's cute. wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
She's cute. wink

yes she is.
she reminds me a little of cynthia from real house wives of atlanta

cynthia

her features are more softer than cynthia's tho.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by MrsChima(f): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
*Kails*:

yes she is.
she reminds me a little of cynthia from real house wives of atlanta

cynthia

her features are more softer than cynthia's tho.

Yes!

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yes!

cool
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2013
Lol, kill myself for what? I'm not even a south african, the article i posted clearly states that her grandparents ( mother's parents ) are south africans living in soweto, but you still responded by claiming her parents are AA and were only in SA for volunteer, which shows your daftness.

If she was born in sa with a SA mother and lived there until the age of 5, does that not make her south african, obviously the wiki entry on her doesn't paint the full picture. Now about my post on racism against the Indian NINA

NINA's SA mother and AA father.

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
daft like tu madre.

anyway. clap for yourself.
like i said, she has AA ancestry.
[which is WHY nobody went all out seeing as how
there have been black american miss USAs before, in reference to the indian chick's issue].

that was the point.
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 12:17am On Sep 18, 2013
somalia11: ^ desperate
ugly pig,long time,i thought u quitted,where have u been?
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Adamskuty(m): 12:18am On Sep 18, 2013
*Kails*:
daft like tu madre.

anyway. clap for yourself.
like i said, she has AA ancestry.
[which is WHY nobody went all out seeing as how
there have been black american miss USAs before, in reference to the indian chick's issue].

that was the point.
patios un felo jusi me wana knack yah
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 3:39am On Sep 18, 2013
lol
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by onila(f): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
grin
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by Zairois: 5:26am On Sep 19, 2013
To the Somali idiot, All the Somalis you consider, " beautiful" are actually decendants of middle eastern tribes like Yemen and various arab ethnic groups who married into somALIENS, to spread Islam, just as they did in north sudan.
If the Nigerians followed your view then they might as well go post pictures of bi-racial Nigerians saying that they're beautiful, that is essentially what you're doing.
Go on the internet and look at the Somalis in Kenya (southern Somalis) the ones you showed are from Places closes to Yemen.
Finally if you know you're so beautiful why don't you go on an Arab forum and talk about Somali beauty LOL. xayawan, sxarmuto you're the kind of muslims that your prophet spoke about when he said in the future people will be muslim by day and non muslim by night. I hope your sister or your daughter marries a Nigerian wink

1 Like

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by somalia11: 1:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Zairois: To the Somali idiot, All the Somalis you consider, " beautiful" are actually decendants of middle eastern tribes like Yemen and various arab ethnic groups who married into somALIENS, to spread Islam, just as they did in north sudan.
If the Nigerians followed your view then they might as well go post pictures of bi-racial Nigerians saying that they're beautiful, that is essentially what you're doing.
Go on the internet and look at the Somalis in Kenya (southern Somalis) the ones you showed are from Places closes to Yemen.
Finally if you know you're so beautiful why don't you go on an Arab forum and talk about Somali beauty LOL. xayawan, sxarmuto you're the kind of muslims that your prophet spoke about when he said in the future people will be muslim by day and non muslim by night. I hope your sister or your daughter marries a Nigerian wink

idiot, somalis are homogenous meaning we are all the same ethnicity. if somone is mixed with arab they are not somali.

ugly bantu. lol
Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by arsbeauty: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2013
somalia11:

idiot, somalis are homogenous meaning we are all the same ethnicity. if somone is mixed with arab they are not somali.

ugly bantu. lol

You always like to bash Nigerians. Nigerians are very diverse. The girl and the guy in the pic are Fulani and are not from the horn of africa. Also, before you were born, did you ever get to choose that you were going to be a Somali? I think not. You could have been born a Nigerian or a South African. Also, this forum is for Nigerians or people who want to know more about Nigeria. You can go to your somli form: http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=18

Re: Miss Somalia Wins African Beauty Pageant In USA 2013 by thehuesofme: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
I'm ashamed of this thread and any other like it and not only as an african but as a human being. The things you taunt each other on; famine and slavery. Neither is something to mock someone about. Children starved because they had nothing to eat and that's funny to you? Slavery on the other is the darkest mark on human history. I'd much rather be a slave, then be an enslaver. I'd rather be the victim of injustice then be the one carrying out the injustice. Being the desendents of slaves isn't something we should be ashamed of but rather we should be proud of overcoming it.
The Somali guy the keeps talking about being a Muslim, do you forget that Allah has made us into tribes and nations so we may know one another not despise one another? The problem with Somalia, Nigera and Africa in general is demonstrated starkly within this argument - divided we will always be conquered. Africa despite it natural wealth, we are 30 years behind the rest of the world, why? Because there is no unity amongst us. When one of us is struggling we don't raise up to their aid, instead we mock the struggle and feel superior because our 'shithole' isn't as bad. Shame on you Africans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arnado Debbo: Adamawa Community Where Only Women Can Rule (photo) / Dog Magic Of Yoruba Hunters- Ulli Beier's Story / Kneel Down And Feed Your Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.