Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,732 members, 7,889,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? (3131 Views)

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife / [deleted] / Three Mad Men In Maryland Bridge With Police Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? by Godwinsilas(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Asumming you were giving Goat, Yam and
Lion and you were ask to cross a bridge
taking one at a time which one will you take
first?
Explain knowing Goat is capable of eating Lam then Lion is capable of eating Goat.
Re: Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? by thunderclap(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2013
firstly, i will take the goat and go to the other side, then i will come back and take the lion, i will keep the lion, then i will bring back the goat, when i brought the goat, i will take the yam to the lion before i will take the goat.

1 Like

Re: Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? by k2039: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2013
thunderclap: firstly, i will take the goat and go to the other side, then i will come back and take the lion, i will keep the lion, then i will bring back the goat, when i brought the goat, i will take the yam to the lion before i will take the goat.
For your mind, you be genius abi.

You try sha.

At Op, not applicable because the lion will tear the man and goat together.
Re: Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2013
Lion====> yam=====> goat
thunderclap: firstly, i will take the goat and go to the other side, then i will come back and take the lion, i will keep the lion, then i will bring back the goat, when i brought the goat, i will take the yam to the lion before i will take the goat.
Please could you write this in English undecided
Re: Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? by sanshadon(m): 11:08am On Aug 09, 2013
grin
spongeback: Lion====> yam=====> goat
grin
God bless you
Re: Answer This How Will Cross A Bridge With Yam, Gaot, Lion? by thunderclap(m): 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2013
is it in french?

(1) (Reply)

Igbos And Money. So So Hilarious. / Funny Pix - Barcelona Fans After Their Pair With Arsenal / When The Food You Ordered Has Arrived And You Still Looking @ The Menu (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.