Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,047 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:17 PM

Nigerian Pastor's Daughter Finds Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigerian Pastor's Daughter Finds Islam (523 Views)

Lebanese Adoptee, Searching For His Roots, Finds Islam / PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. / PRAY FOR ME | Pastor's Daughter Who Converted (reverted) To Islam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor's Daughter Finds Islam by neeyhmutate(m): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2013
Lagos- The conversion of a pastor's daughter in Nigeria’s mainly Christian South-eastern region has ignited a row between Nigeria’s umbrella Christian and Muslim groups, raising questions about freedom of religion in the volatile tribal region...

http://www.onislam.net/english/news/africa/463902-nigerian-pastors-daughter-finds-islam.html

Allahu Akbar! Welcome to islam
Moral: For all muslim brothers and sisters, let us be up and doing in our dealings with people, let us be conscious of the fact that people are looking at us. Remember Mariam Jemila's words when she converted to islam in USA, she said "Had i met the muslims before I knew Islam, i wouldn't have been a muslim, but i know Islam before i knew the muslims". This is to tell us that Islam is beautiful. So also should the muslims be interms of character, what we represent and believe. Also let us remember the stories of the prophet Muhammed (SAW), many of his converts to Islam that we read their stories today are as a result of the prophet's disposition, good character and manners to them. Let us try and emulate these worthy good characters. May Allah assists us all to be upright and doing in our behaviours and manners.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Latinos Turning To Islam / A Look at the Injustice Done To Muslims / Islam: Animal Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.