Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling (12139 Views)

Man Kills Bricklayer For Sleeping With His Wife / NDLEA Arrests Two Suspects For Cocaine Trafficking (Pictured) / NDLEA Arrests A Lagos Pastor With 1.978kg Of Heroin At Enugu Airport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by collynzo2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

It is this sort of attitude that is making it difficult for you to tackle the menace of drug smuggling amongst Ibos. if you cannot realise the damage this is doing to you then you can stick your head in the sand. We are talking of serious drug peddling and the grave consequences and you are talking of godogodo a local armed robber who robs in his own home town?

You say Ibos attract more attention but excuse me what do you expect when 99% of drug trafficking is carried out by them. Instead of you to acknowledge the fact and set about addressing the problem , you are burying your head in the sand and acting the victim.
so drug peddling is now a more serious crime than armed robbery? We are talking about a guy who had been a notorious armed robber in the whole os South west for ten years . Do you know how many deaths he must have been responsible for? You are a big scumbag.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
JudismphD: This must be baba suwe brother

Mr Fake Yoruba man, did you not read the article?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by DIVINE78: 12:23pm On Aug 10, 2013
joelreg:

Toddler ranting. What is obi biz on dis one.
Gov obi is the toddler here. He reported Fashola to GEJ but GEJ on realizing obi was guilty, decided to give Obi facial.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: so drug peddling is now a more serious crime than armed robbery? We are tlaking about a guy who had been a notorious armed robber for ten years. Do you know how many deaths he must have been responsible for? You are a big scumbag.

Thank you for insulting me- its all good.

Did you read where I said a crime is a crime? My question to you is why are a particular people responsible for 99% of drug trafficking in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by collynzo2(m): 12:30pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

Thank you for insulting me- its all good.

Did you read where I said a crime is a crime? My question to you is why are a particular people responsible for 99% of drug trafficking in Nigeria?
where did you get the useless statistics from? If Igbos are truly responsible for 99% of drug trafficking then the 1% by other tribes should create more attention. Like I said in my first post, a bomb blast in England will get far more attention than a bomb blast in Iraq. There is no where you said a crime is a crime, you made it look like drug peddling is more serious than 10 years of armed robbery. No one will take you serious with such bias. If it were to be an Igbo armed robber vs a Yoruba drug peddler, you would have said something different. Absolute drivel.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by lightoftruth: 12:31pm On Aug 10, 2013
3ace: I'm tired of tribalists on Nairaland. What is it between Igbos and Yorubas? Can't you people just let it rest?
no mind them all this na envyness they cause all these..... Why won't the yorubas envy the igbos ...... Just early this year and igbo boy bought a #25 million land in ondo and built a massive shopping mall just last week the ondo youth are threating to burn down the place if he did not give them their entitlement ....
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by joelreg(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

When did I say that? A crime is a crime, the problem is Ibos commit 99% of a particular crime. There are Yoruba, Hausa, ibo, nupe, ibibio armed robbers in Nigeria- it is the same with other crimes such as stealing, corruption but why is that 99% of drug smuggling and kidnapping is committed by a particular people?

I think you should face the facts and address this grave issue instead of being defensive.

What u av to no is that, not all ibo dt r drug peddler and also nt all yoruba, hausa or whateva is arm robber.Crime is crime and u should channel ur energy to d rit place to complain than rantin abt percent or no percent on NL. In as much i neva supportd crime but is very uncalld for wen i see pple bring so much hype on anytin dat has to do wit ibo. We av Govt, senator and the rit channels not in a public forum. Cos all this ur rantin only affect average ibo man on d street nt govt or those that are in positn to sort it out.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by joelreg(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: so drug peddling is now a more serious crime than armed robbery? We are talking about a guy who had been a notorious armed robber in the whole os South west for ten years . Do you know how many deaths he must have been responsible for? You are a big scumbag.

Dont mind him jare. hypocrit
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 12:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: where did you get the useless statistics from? If Igbos are truly responsible for 99% of drug trafficking then the 1% by other tribes should create more attention. Like I said in my first post, a bomb blast in England will get far more attention than a bomb blast in Iraq. There is no where you said a crime is a crime, you made it look like drug peddling is more serious than 10 years of armed robbery. No one will take you serious with such bias. If it were to be an Igbo armed robber vs a Yoruba drug peddler, you would have said something different. Absolute drivel.

Well you should go read a bit wider, I will not insult Ibos by bring several examples of their brothers in Jails all over the world for drug smuggling. It is well known that drug smuggling is Igbos forte, You know in your heart that it is a big problem with your people but you are too ashamed to accept this fact so instead of dealing with the issue , you are deflecting from it, responding to criticism by accusing other tribes of committing crimes as well.

As an Ibo man, are you not concerned about this menace? Do you not want a solution to this problem?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 12:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
joelreg:

What u av to no is that, not all ibo dt r drug peddler and also nt all yoruba, hausa or whateva is arm robber.Crime is crime and u should channel ur energy to d rit place to complain than rantin abt percent or no percent on NL. In as much i neva supportd crime but is very uncalld for wen i see pple bring so much hype on anytin dat has to do wit ibo. We av Govt, senator and the rit channels not in a public forum. Cos all this ur rantin only affect average ibo man on d street nt govt or those that are in positn to sort it out.

Well have you read the title of this thread? " NDLEA arrests a Bricklayer for Drug Smuggling" What do you want posters to discuss in the thread? It is not anyone's fault that the perpetrator is once again from the SE
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by picoba(m): 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2013

Anambra Man: I'm not too surprise

More than 45 years now that civil war ended, the side effect of war is already turned to way of life in the state of war leader.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by AnanseK(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
tosene: Is he still a bricklayer or why call him that?

No, he is a drug courier.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by collynzo2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2013
Italiano1:

Well you should go read a bit wider, I will not insult Ibos by bring several examples of their brothers in Jails all over the world for drug smuggling. It is well known that drug smuggling is Igbos forte, You know in your heart that it is a big problem with your people but you are too ashamed to accept this fact so instead of dealing with the issue , you are deflecting from it, responding to criticism by accusing other tribes of committing crimes as well.

As an Ibo man, are you not concerned about this menace? Do you not want a solution to this problem?
You keep going round and round, there is no proof that 99% of drug trafficking by Nigerians is done by Igbos, crimes commited by Igbos get more attention because of Yoruba tribalists like you. I want a solution to the drug problem, face the crime and not the tribe. If you decide to face the tribe, I'll always point out crimes commited by people of your own tribe. Anyway someone who thinks drug trafficking is more serious than 10 years of armed robbery, is not to be taken serious. I am done with you.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by AnanseK(m): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
lightoftruth: no mind them all this na envyness they cause all these..... Why won't the yorubas envy the igbos ...... Just early this year and igbo boy bought a #25 million land in ondo and built a massive shopping mall just last week the ondo youth are threating to burn down the place if he did not give them their entitlement ....

Drug courier business sometime pays and that's how some people can buy #25 million land and nobody asks how they made that money. With Enugu airport now going international , the sky is the limit for that ethnic group, just avoid Malaysia and china.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
jericco1: [i][/i]

meaning?
Help me ask am o
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Italiano1: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
collynzo2: You keep going round and round, there is no proof that 99% of drug trafficking by Nigerians is done by Igbos, crimes commited by Igbos get more attention because of Yoruba tribalists like you. I want a solution to the drug problem, face the crime and not the tribe. If you decide to face the tribe, I'll always point out crimes commited by people of your own tribe. Anyway someone who thinks drug trafficking is more serious than 10 years of armed robbery, is not to be taken serious. I am done with you.

So all the airports all over the world where drug smugglers from the SE are caught are also guilty for giving more attention to the crimes committed by Ibos, Is it also a conspiracy orchestrated by the NDLEA? Are all the newspapers who report it also tribalists?

I am not facing the tribe at all but it is commonsensical to ask these fundamental questions; the reality is that if the problem of Drug smuggling is to be addressed, the SE is where the war on this menace will start.

I never said that Armed robbery is a lesser crime, it is either you misunderstood me or you are deliberately diverting from the core issue here which is drug smuggling and the majority which is being carried out by people from the SE.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
babe_online:
[size=14pt]Read Iamswizz's post again, read Jaywilzee's post again, and then read my reply to Jaywilzee's post again. After doing that, go to hell.[/size] tongue tongue tongue
Who doesn't know that Anambra is in the SE? Don't tell me you were not taught in Primary school. Abi you need a soothsayer to tell you that he was referring to Igbos.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by DelTom(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
AnanseK:

Drug courier business sometime pays and that's how some people can buy #25 million land and nobody asks how they made that money. With Enugu airport now going international , the sky is the limit for that ethnic group, just avoid Malaysia and china.
make dem go nah...na so dem kill one Amaratochi some years back in singapore...dem no dey hear word...mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by valdubem(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Am proud of my state no matter what undecided
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
dridowu: Oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka lo
(good name is better than gold and diamond)
i will never spoil my name because of money

Mumu, there is no specific Oruko rere or Oruko buburu. Whats good to some people is bad to others and vice versa. Hitler was a bad name to some people while he was a good man to the Nazi.

If you tend to do good, some will see it as bad. Ok you dont want fadaka....then rot in poverty......to hell with you if you complain about government non-performance
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by SHAAWA: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
please
you guys stop blaming poverty and devil, blame it on greed, many of
his kind(bricklayers) dont even have plots to sale yet they are contented with what
they have.

Being comfortable in life is not what you live with but wat u can live witout.
for instance city dwellers find it difficult to sleep whenever there's a power outage while the villagers sleeps soundly without it. who is more comfortable than someone who cannot be hindered by circumtances?

[quote
author=greatgod2012]Poverty is the worst thing that can befall mankind.
It's not a sin on its own, but can lead one into serious sin.
May God deliver us all from poverty.[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Usman212s: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
same region, same tribe.....
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by tunlex01(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
lightoftruth: no mind them all this na envyness they cause all these..... Why won't the yorubas envy the igbos ...... Just early this year and igbo boy bought a #25 million land in ondo and built a massive shopping mall just last week the ondo youth are threating to burn down the place if he did not give them their entitlement ....

Which area in ondo?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by SHAAWA: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Make him give dem their entitlement now, by way how old is the boy? i need some biz advice i have been in biz for 10yrs now managed by me. yet i dont have 1/4 of that.

[quote
author=lightoftruth] no mind them all this na envyness they cause all
these..... Why won't the yorubas envy the igbos ...... Just early this
year and igbo boy bought a #25 million land in ondo and built a massive
shopping mall just last week the ondo youth are threating to burn down
the place if he did not give them their entitlement ....[/quote]
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by eazzzy1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 10, 2013
Jaywilzee: there was a certain guy(actor) dat refused to poo..just wondering was he also from dis same tribe Dnt generalize
Are you alright? was anything found on him?
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by CoenzymeA: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
seangy4konji: Poverty na war ooo....if you see garri drink make you thank God..as i deh now??i fit do anything for money....no blame me..i go school graduate also..i no see job oo...so tell me??wetin man go do?

Go and farm, it is more honourable than putting your life at risk.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by priscaoge(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2013
You were better of a bricklayer than a drug smuggler. What have U̶̲̥̅̊ achieved?? Jail I guess. I have no pity 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ coz its greediness that led U̶̲̥̅̊ to that illegal act. I believe U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε old enough to knw wat is gud and bad. Once bitten,twice shy. Dnt wait till it happens to U̶̲̥̅̊,learn from other pple's mistake and live an upright life*Vanity upon Vanity
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by Dagoma: 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ibo and money, a pity.
Re: NDLEA Arrests A Bricklayer For Cocaine Smuggling by dridowu: 6:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Mumu, there is no specific Oruko rere or Oruko buburu. Whats good to some people is bad to others and vice versa. Hitler was a bad name to some people while he was a good man to the Nazi.

If you tend to do good, some will see it as bad. Ok you dont want fadaka....then rot in poverty......to hell with you if you complain about government non-performance
a well trained person dont use dirty word to proove its point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Confirm Robbery Attack On Bank Road, Umuahia / EFCC Arrests Gambian, Others For Illegal Oil Deal In Lagos (photo) / Police, Vigilante Team Rescue 13 Kidnap Victims From Ahor Forest, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.