Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,678 members, 7,908,770 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:51 AM

Blackberry Questions Answered Here: - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Questions Answered Here: (9523 Views)

Root Most Lollipop Android Devices With Kingroot V4.8 Faqs Answered / Questions About Your Phone’s Battery Answered / 10 Most Burning Whatsapp Questions, Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by crazyboi1: 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2010
Anyone using the new torch ?

Please share your experience ?

Is it worth getting one ?

Will it work on the networks here ?

Since its diff bb technology, can the servers of nigerian service providers handle it ?
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by Stallion84(m): 1:08am On Sep 16, 2010
i get billed for video streaming. ow can i stop that?? i love you-tube
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by personp(m): 12:04am On Sep 25, 2010
i redownloaded (pardon my english) my bbm n since then peoples pics doesnt show anymore, wat can i do
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by jidemac4: 7:22am On Sep 25, 2010
lmao
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by wezo01(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
Please I have a BB Storm 2 9550 sent to me with Verizon logo at the back. The *556# logo does not work on it and the MTN logo is not displayed on it.IT'S JUST NOT WORKING FINE! Maybe I need to unlock it and I don't ave a code. Or wat can I do? I can't use my phone.Pleeeeease! GOD BLESS
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by aaidel(m): 2:02am On Oct 06, 2010
I'm using the new torch and it seems unfortunately bb didn't fully tweak out the touch screen as it works when it wants mostly it doesn't aside from that the os is great and apps work well without slowing down the phone I'd say its worth getting if they fix the touchscreen ps does anyone know how to make google maps work on bb
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by excellomo: 12:57pm On Oct 06, 2010
@aaidel, am using the bb torch too and its a good phone,with solid build.well talking about the screen,i think they have an update for that,all you have to do is connect ur bb torch to ur laptop and run the bb desktop manager,its going to show all the updates that are available instantly.Do that and see how it goes.Hope that helps.note, i did mine yesterday and its the screen is responding fast.remember to backup your datas before updating.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by aaidel(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2010
Ok thanks for the info. Do u have any skype application for the torch nd could u please send ur pin to my inbox abdullahiiahmed@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by cheatmastr: 12:05am On Oct 07, 2010
Make Free Glo Call 2 All Network : MTN,ETiSaLaT,Glo ,Zain and All International Networks.
Ma nuMb:07053197699
Just Flash, i'll call u back.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by Mrwhoa(m): 4:51am On Nov 15, 2010
Pls I hav a bold one nd. After activating bis I, I tried watching a video on youtube it worked for a while then it stopped. Checked my account bal and thhe money I had on it was gone, I tried it after dat nd it didn't work even on 3g net, Pls how do I continue to watch videos online without mtn charging me,
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by lannre(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2011
please help remove IT policy on blackberry 8520 thanks email add is lannre@yahoo.com
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by nelojay: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2011
hello, pls i need an advice on my blackberry curve 2, i was told i can upgrade it to bold or touch, any risk involved pls advice
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by nelojay: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2011
is it possible to upgrade a curve 2 to bold 2 or touch,
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by cardoso111(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2011
How do I upgrade my bb 8520?help
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by darez: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2011
Doesn't knw whether upgradin my bold two to d latest OS6 will slow it processor
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by darez: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2011
If I upgrade my bold 2 to d latest OS6 will it slow d speed of d fone
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by LordReed(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2011
No it won't slow down the speed but it will consume alot of the memory and you might be getting browser errors such as unable to load page. Aside from that os6 is a very decent BB upgrade.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by darez: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2011
Tnk@lord
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by eherbal(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
abeg glo dey work wit verizon phones,especially bb
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by tjsadiq(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hello,, pls wanna knw if I can upgrade my bold4(9780) to OS7 and if thr's any negative implications.thanx.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by LordReed(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
@tj_sadig
Sorry no upgrading to OS7 for now. Lets keep our fingers crossed that RIM (makers of BB) will continue to support/upgrade our OS6 devices.

@e-herbal
If the phone is unlocked it will work. I use an AT&T unlocked phone on Glo and it is working perfectly.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by ajekimreh: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
Plz House, How Can i Delete Phone Book Names On My Black Berry Curve 2 8310 . i hav been trying it for so long now and any time i store a Number on my BB it will saved on phone memory not sim card.

plz how can i delete the names on phone memory?
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by mjay(m): 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2011
Pls how do i purchase app on BB app store, they seem not to approve my gtmastercard, am I alone? what other means of payment can I use?
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by Mercelina: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2011
Pls my bb curve2 is saying "enter network mep code (0) left" what shld i do?
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by kiran1: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2011
I have a BlackBerry Pearl 8130 i need to unlock. Where can i unlock in Lagos?

hi you can use codes to unlock the mobile you can get the codes from here
mobileunlocksolutions here they ask the following details before providing the codes they are mobile model
country and the provider to which the mobile is locked .you can get the instructions about how to use the codes in your
mobile from here http://www.mobileunlockguide.com/blackberry-8130 here they provide the step by step process about how to use the codes
once you entered the codes in your mobile as for the instructions given your mobile get unlocked and will be free to accept all
network sim.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by Alexanda07(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2011
CrapBerry Sucks! Simple.

BB - BBM- Mail = Crappy Toy.

Android\Iphone Rocks.

I Use Samsung Galaxy Mini. An Android Phone. Since the Purchase, No problems encountered. Incase you dont know also, I Ping also with it with alot of Pinging apps like Liveprofile, EbuddyXMS, WhatsApp etc. They Just Many.

Peace Out!!!
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by Damma(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2011
pls guys cn a bb pearl 8100 blackberry messenger show display picture.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by victorhall77: 9:37am On Apr 11, 2012
my blackberry running very slow, so how can i resolve it. smiley
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by smyross: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2012
georgio: pls assist me , i need to unlock my black berry curve that is locked to AT&T network,

hi...

you could have unlock your blackberry curve instantly and you can use any network simcard worldwide, just put few information about your blackberry curve on http://www.gsmblackberry.com/unlock/blackberry-curve_12225.html unlock your curve online in few minutes.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by sabastiandiaz2: 11:38am On May 04, 2012
Can anyone help me to unlock my blackberry 9780. I am using it with AT&T and now i want to change it with another one service provider.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by victorhall77: 5:25am On May 18, 2012
I want to buy blackberry mobile phone and how should i choose which is the best.
Re: Blackberry Questions Answered Here: by Windice: 3:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Please who can help unlock huawei cube e5180 router

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Error"when Downloading From Fztvseries Using Ucweb / Airtel #50 For 1.5gb Is Real See This. / How Much Is Samsung S7 Screen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.