Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:36 AM

Official Apology To Nairaland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Official Apology To Nairaland (491 Views)

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) / Does This New Pictures Of Nicki Minaj Means An Apology From Her / Jim Iyke Issues Apology To Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Apology To Nairaland by Koolyarns: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2013
Dear Nairaland,

i committed the grave sin of spamming last year and since then i have not been able to type my blog name in Nairaland. i was new to blogging and wanted to be popular overnight not knowing that it took time,perserverance and hardwork. I want to use this as a medium to apologize to Nairaland,its admins and the owner,Seun Osewa.

What i did was bad and i humbly ask to be given another chance....please nairalanders...if you try typing the word kool yarns together it does not appear. i kindly ask to be forgiven and my blog name unbanned. i will be forever grateful to you all.

Thanks in Anticipation,
your faithfully,
Dumebi
Re: Official Apology To Nairaland by joyli: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2013
Admin n oga seun pls forgive oo grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Says He'll Quit Music 'tired Of Being Famous For' A Mistake / Hello / Blogger Sheifunmi Lands Endorsement Deal With Dobox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.