Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

Graduate And Experienced Job Offer In A Multinational FMCG Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate And Experienced Job Offer In A Multinational FMCG Company (683 Views)

Vacancy At A Multinational FMCG / Sales Representatives For A Multinational FMCG / Experienced Recruiters Wanted For A 9 Month Project In A Multinational FMCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate And Experienced Job Offer In A Multinational FMCG Company by myjasmine: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2013
A Multinational FMCG company is urgently recruiting for people with health background to make up for need arising due to expansion in the Nigeria market.

Vacant Positions:
1.Health facilitators
2.Procurement officers
3.Lab analyst
4.Administrative Officer

Job Description:
Health Facilitators
i.Training of new staffs
ii. Conducting health seminars and workshops
iii. Advising client on healthy living
iv. Recommending health solutions to client and promoting the organizations product line and services

Procurement officers
i. Purchasing of health products and equipments
ii. Creating an effective distribution chain
iii.Advising top management on purchase of products introduced into the open market

Lab analyst
i.Carrying out quick medical examination
ii. Interpreting medical examination results
iii. Recommending solutions to clients

Administrative Officer
i. Managing the organizations database
ii. Recruitment, training and outsourcing of staffs.

Requirement: Candidates must be creative and posses a minimum of OND/HND or B.Sc in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Laboratory science, Food Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Social Works and other related discipline. Must be proficient in MS word, Excel and Power Point, membership with Association like NIM will be an added advantages

Application Closing Date: 17th August, 2013

Method of Application: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their C.V to e-success@gloworld.blackberry.com

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In London- Closing Date 10/09/2013 / Anyone Knw KGC? Got This Message 4rm Them. / Five Things That Are More Important Than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.