Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,615 members, 7,948,368 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

New Instagram To Support Video Upload From Gallery - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Instagram To Support Video Upload From Gallery (490 Views)

How To Hide Whatsapp Photos From Gallery / How To Save Other People Pictures In Instagram To Your Android Phone / Galaxy Note 2 Videos And Picture Gallery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Instagram To Support Video Upload From Gallery by danchuzzy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yes!!! Instagram - The popular picture sharing app has added yet another feather to its cap; the ability to upload videos from your device's gallery.
Just a while back the app added a the ability to share videos but the downside was that the videos only last for 15 secs! 
Yeah! You heard me right! A mere 15 secs.
But with the latest development from Instagram, users (who have Android Ice Cream Sandwich and above) can now upload videos from their gallery without bothering about the length of video.

So, all your funny videos, comedy clips you've been longing to share with friends and Instafollowers can be shared...
Download Instagram
 from Google's playstore...

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Wit My Asha / I Need Ur Help Guys / Blackberry Messaging Will Be Available For Download This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.