Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,656 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better (4714 Views)

Nissan Murano And Chrysler / Between Nissan Murano And Infiniti Fx35 / Why Is Nissan Murano Becoming Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
elektra80:

abeg poster answer this simple question and we call it a day.

between djokovic and Lionel messi who is better?

A good sports analyst would give you the exact answer. Both might not all be footballers. But I will assure you that if your wife is to have a son and God asks you to choose whom you want your son to become in life, your answer would be Lionel Messi. Therefore, Messi is better. Bye.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 10, 2013
chuqudy:

My friend, I think you should use your brain more. For your information, Nairaland is a lecture room. People are here to learn. I have learnt from lomomike. From his description, Matrix is beter than Murano in Nigerian roads and Murano does not have a second hand value. QED
dude don't misinterprete my description. I never described Matrix as better than Murano. As a matter of fact I prefer the Murano to the Matrix. Why should I be driving a joyless, unsatisfactory, bland, uninspiring vehicle that would only make my life boring and monotonous. I prefer the Murano save for its CVT issue (I can easily avoid MY2003 murano, and go for MY2010 Murano and smile in satisfaction) as a matter of fact I use a QX4 infiniti (upscale Nissan pathfinder). That should buttress my point.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by elektra80: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2013
lomomike: dude don't misinterprete my description. I never described Matrix as better than Murano. As a matter of fact I prefer the Murano to the Matrix. Why should I be driving a joyless, unsatisfactory, bland, uninspiring vehicle that would only make my life boring and monotonous. I prefer the Murano save for its CVT issue (I can easily avoid MY2003 murano, and go for MY2010 Murano and smile in satisfaction) as a matter of fact I use a QX4 infiniti (upscale Nissan pathfinder). That should buttress my point.

Ha ha ha ha. In ur face chuqudy. How can u compare a car like Marano to a lifeless, boring , plasticky Toyota matrix
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by elektra80: 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
chuqudy:

A good sports analyst would give you the exact answer. Both might not all be footballers. But I will assure you that if your wife is to have a son and God asks you to choose whom you want your son to become in life, your answer would be Lionel Messi. Therefore, Messi is better. Bye.

You have just shown ur level of IQ with ur reply. A good sports analyst will tell u both sportsmen are not in the same league. And what makes u think I like messi or football in general that would make me ask God to make my son be like messi? What if I'm a tennis fan. Ur thinking faculty is really poor dude.

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 6:52am On Aug 11, 2013
elektra80:

You have just shown ur level of IQ with ur reply. A good sports analyst will tell u both sportsmen are not in the same league. And what makes u think I like messi or football in general that would make me ask God to make my son be like messi? What if I'm a tennis fan. Ur thinking faculty is really poor dude.

You are a pretender. You will prefer messi even if you are a tennis ball itself. Messi is by far more popular, more influential and more and more and more meciless in sports. In the worlds richest sports men, your djokovic is no where to be found.

See http://forums.iransportspress.com/showthread.php?59901-Top-20-richest-sportsmen
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2013
lomomike: dude don't misinterprete my description. I never described Matrix as better than Murano. As a matter of fact I prefer the Murano to the Matrix. Why should I be driving a joyless, unsatisfactory, bland, uninspiring vehicle that would only make my life boring and monotonous. I prefer the Murano save for its CVT issue (I can easily avoid MY2003 murano, and go for MY2010 Murano and smile in satisfaction) as a matter of fact I use a QX4 infiniti (upscale Nissan pathfinder). That should buttress my point.

Why going for infinity? Sell it and get a murano. From your description, majority of people in Nigeria will choose Toyota Matrix. But in a developed country like the US, Murano would be better because of good roads, good mechanics, good oils etc. Murano looks more beautiful than matrix but no be beauty we go chop. Why buy a car that is not meant for Nigeria?
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by elektra80: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2013
chuqudy:

Why going for infinity? Sell it and get a murano. From your description, majority of people in Nigeria will choose Toyota Matrix. But in a developed country like the US, Murano would be better because of good roads, good mechanics, good oils etc. Murano looks more beautiful than matrix but no be beauty we go chop. Why buy a car that is not meant for Nigeria?

The saying that a car is not meant for Nigeria, na poverty dey cause am. So if u have enough money flowing everywhere and u can comfortably maintain the murano without losing a hair, will u still choose the matrix over it? Mtcheeew
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by elektra80: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2013
chuqudy:

Again, I will say u don't think well before writing. You are the kind that jump into conclusion without thinking. Lomomike said he would choose the murano over matrix. What he meant was if those are the only 2 cars available. But thank God he has lots of options to choose from, that is why he is driving an Infiniti which is a luxury brand of nissan .
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2013
elektra80:

Again, I will say u don't think well before writing. You are the kind that jump into conclusion without thinking. Lomomike said he would choose the murano over matrix. What he meant was if those are the only 2 cars available. But thank God he has lots of options to choose from, that is why he is driving an Infiniti which is a luxury brand of nissan .

Infiniti just like extera is a good car for nigerian roads that is why he is using it. Who wants to waste money, energy and time?
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by Ikenna351(m): 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2013
chuqudy:

Infiniti just like extera is a good car for nigerian roads that is why he is using it. Who wants to waste money, energy and time?

So QX4 is good for Nigerian road, but Murano is not? Honestly, its better you stop embarrassing yourself in Car Talk. This is not Politics section. Your posts here portrays you as a minor, no offence, even though there is nothing wrong with a minor joining and contributing in this section, but ready to listen and learn.

Again, pay attention to those that understand cars better than you do. You still have a lot to learn.

Ikenna.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ikenna351:

So QX4 is good for Nigerian road, but Murano is not? Honestly, its better you stop embarrassing yourself in Car Talk. This is not Politics section. Your posts here portrays you as a minor, no offence, even though there is nothing wrong with a minor joining and contributing in this section, but ready to listen and learn.

Again, pay attention to those that understand cars better than you do. You still have a lot to learn.

Ikenna.

Guy go and buy murano and throw away that your old peageot
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Ikenna, elektra et al,(no pun intended, n I mean no insults) but an ancient arabian adage states "a man that does not know and doesn't know that he lack knowledge, and isn't willing to learn is a fool, let him be." And another adage says "You can only drag a horse to a river but you can't force water down its throat." If a person decides not to learn, LET HIM BE as the ancient arabian adage suggests. Don't get urselves worked up and pissed off by a fellow that isn't willing to learn. Soon this thread might turn to an insult hurling arena and trust me someone would be hurt if caution isn't taken.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2013
lomomike: Ikenna, elektra et al,(no pun intended, n I mean no insults) but an ancient arabian adage states "a man that does not know and doesn't know that he lack knowledge, and isn't willing to learn is a fool, let him be." And another adage says "You can only drag a horse to a river but you can't force water down its throat." If a person decides not to learn, LET HIM BE as the ancient arabian adage suggests. Don't get urselves worked up and pissed off by a fellow that isn't willing to learn. Soon this thread might turn to an insult hurling arena and trust me someone would be hurt if caution isn't taken.

Just like a fool who does not know and who does not know that he does not know and who does not even care to learn simple use of English and logic.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by elektra80: 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
lomomike: Ikenna, elektra et al,(no pun intended, n I mean no insults) but an ancient arabian adage states "a man that does not know and doesn't know that he lack knowledge, and isn't willing to learn is a fool, let him be." And another adage says "You can only drag a horse to a river but you can't force water down its throat." If a person decides not to learn, LET HIM BE as the ancient arabian adage suggests. Don't get urselves worked up and pissed off by a fellow that isn't willing to learn. Soon this thread might turn to an insult hurling arena and trust me someone would be hurt if caution isn't taken.

spot on bro. Nuff said
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by cardoctor(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2013
chuqudy:

My friend, I think you should use your brain more. For your information, Nairaland is a lecture room. People are here to learn. I have learnt from lomomike. From his description, Matrix is beter than Murano in Nigerian roads and Murano does not have a second hand value. QED

After all this, I have finally come to the conclusion that you may have forgotten to take your medications and your personal message of "Divided we stand and united we fall" confirms this.

Yes, Nairaland may be your lecture room and you, a student. So learn from the advice people are giving to you about the way your thread is posted. If you are not a lecturer here, I would also advice you to stop marking peoples responses as this in not an exam hall. Thank you.

Next thread you will be posting may be "Toyota matrix and Peugeot 504. Which one is better?"
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2013
car-doctor:

After all this, I have finally come to the conclusion that you may really be suffering from bi-polar disorder and your personal message of "Divided we stand and united we fall" confirms this.

Next thread you will be posting may be "Toyota matrix and Peugeot 504. Which one is better?" mscheeeew

If I post it and you do not understand the question, then no need to comment. The problem with most of you guys is poor mental reasoning. Simple intelligent questions, you fail to answer correctly. Someone who just heard of Toyota matrix and peugeot 504 but have not seen the cars before may decide to ask someone to know which is better and reasons. For "I too sabi" like you, your answer would be "they are not comparable". Is this not stupidity and illiteracy? That is why many people fail exams, interviews and so on. I advice you not to talk or reply any logical question which you do not understand before you make a fool of yourself.

Divided we stand and united we fall is refering to Nigeria. Nigeria can only be better if it is divided into two or more countries. Nigeria can never ever develop if it continues in this useless unity.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by cardoctor(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2013
I rest my case. cry

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by 9icetoo(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2013
elektra80:

will u still go for Toyota matrix if what u seek is power, comfort, better handling, size and high ground clearance? The poster just don't get it... This comparison is not fair and u never going to get a straight answer. If u ask anybody that knows about cars this kind of question, their answer is always going to start with .. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR ... BLA BLA BLA. No straight answer like murano is better or matrix is better. So its only fair to compare cars that are of the same class, same or similar engine size, etc. One brand new tyre for murano go almost buy the 4 sets on the matrix. Haha which kind comparison be this?
The matrix with its 2zz engine thumps out 180 HP. it is not underpowered. It has got a very impressive weight to HP ratio. Matrix cars made before 2004 had 180 HP and the HP was lowered to 170 HP for later models.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by 9icetoo(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2013
chuqudy:

If I post it and you do not understand the question, then no need to comment. The problem with most of you guys is poor mental reasoning. Simple intelligent questions, you fail to answer correctly. Someone who just heard of Toyota matrix and peugeot 504 but have not seen the cars before may decide to ask someone to know which is better and reasons. For "I too sabi" like you, your answer would be "they are not comparable". Is this not stupidity and illiteracy? That is why many people fail exams, interviews and so on. I advice you not to talk or reply any logical question which you do not understand before you make a fool of yourself.

Divided we stand and united we fall is refering to Nigeria. Nigeria can only be better if it is divided into two or more countries. Nigeria can never ever develop if it continues in this useless unity.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2013
9icetoo:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided cry
bro I understand the expressions on those smileys. Na so we see am o! so take heart.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by Olaposij(m): 11:21pm On Aug 15, 2013
grin chukwudi... chukwudi!! You are so dull... undecided
very hilarious thread.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by chuqudy(m): 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2013
Olaposij: grin chukwudi... chukwudi!! You are so dull... undecided
very hilarious thread.. grin

Olaposij... Olaposij!!!!! Olaposij!!! pot calling kettle black
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by ekoboy: 2:55am On Aug 19, 2013
WHAT A RIDICULOUS TOPIC!
OP, you want comparison without giving the criteria for the comparison. Kai, and the good people of nairaland are actually trying to guess what criteria you have in mind.
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by tcok: 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have my ford escape 2005 brain box change. What plus/negative effect on my vehicle?
Re: Nissan Murano And Toyota Matrix Which Is Better by kaymart: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ikenna351:

You really have a lot to learn about cars. You have a long way to go on that.

Someone would buy a Kia Picanto. Use it for one month, ditch it and buys Benz S 600 the next month. The 3rd month, he ditch the S 600 and run back to Picanto and start the campaign that benz are gas guzzlers and their part prices are outragious. This is a fellow that jumped from Picanto to S 600 with the same maintenance budget and financial strenght. He didnt see A-class buy, but chose s 600 with 12 cylinder engine, yet expecting the same fuel consumption of the s 600 to be the same with the Picanto. He forgets that s600 is targeted to some class, the same with Picanto.

Now, how on Earth can we know your financial strenght to know which of the 2 vehicles is better for you? Do you know bad the road where you stay is to determine if Murrano is better for you or if Picanto would be? Do we know if you can afford to fuel Murano or the Picanto, the economy car? Do we know the purpose or what you need the car for? Abi we be winch to know all that and tell you one that suits you better?

Every car is manufactured for a particular purpose and targeted to a particular class, gender, etc. A buyer buys a car to serve a purpose. A benz S-class owner could as well have a Kia Picanto. The Kia Picanto could be there to serve daily driving, while the S-class is there for weekend. He knows that the S-class will be a gas guzler and the parts will cost higher than tur Picanto, but he still he wants to own it, for fun or other purposes. So no car can be termed better than the other, it depends on what you want out of a car and you go for the one that serve that purpose, which you can afford to buy and maintain.

And as fot your phone comparism, you are wrong. You cant compare 3310 with Samsung Galaxy 3, but you can compare Galaxy 3 with Lumia 920. 3310 owner will only need to recharge his phone to make and receive calls, including text messages, but a Galaxy 3 owner will have to spend extra thousands every month to fully use the phone, aside the normal airtime refill. He needs to be doing daily, weekly or monthly internet subscription to be able to use the phone for what it was designed for. The phones are designed to last long, so its wrong to say one last longer. Difference is, they serve difference purposes.

3310 and Galaxy 3 are not in the same league, just like Toyota Matrix and Nissan Murano are not in the same league for comparism.

Like i said, you still have a lot to learn about cars.

Ikenna.
Your posts are evergreen

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Colour Would You Prefer Your Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon To Come In? [PHOTOS] / Dealership Level Diagnostics - VW Group (1996 - 2018) - Electrical N Mechanical / How Do You Buy A Used Engine For Your Car(In Ladipo, Lagos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.