Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,224 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:40 PM

Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? (8242 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by everG: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: so u never punished a junior student?
u dont wnt to accept dat d topic was not properly structured abi
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by mojah19: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2013
I enjoyed using la coast belt to flog my erring juniors at the back.
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by irecruit(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
serious punishment like clearing a big area of farm for atleat two teachers. LOLZ.. They almost finish me
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by samsonokosu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2013
Flouging
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by dojumav: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Everybody... Stand up raise up ur hands and close ur eyes
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Phygo: I dnt like punishing Juniour students- I only ask dem 2 write psalm119 in 10 places with d same writing. LOGISS back den no funny oo!

This na the worst o, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I don die for here loooooooooool!
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Freedani(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2013
I will comment not because this tread worth commenting on but just because it flashes back my memory.hw can a punishment be said to be favorite? Back in the days, there is this punishment that the seniors usally gave us.( serving of Codo) u will be asked to serve codo by nacking ur head on the school wall.it use to be my favorite when another person serves Codo, verse versa
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Harahmeedey(f): 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
I was neva punishd thru out ma secondary skul days.....;-) [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by maggdon(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
Dose days,... I rem bin punished for almost a whole semester in my J1 just bcozz me nd my frnds peeped wen d ss2 senoir was doin d forbidden tin in our class with his gal, d punishment ranges from.. Okada riding, to agama lizards nd five oclock( i bet u cant last five minutes with dis 1.. U position ur body just like wen 5 nak on the clock on the wall with brick holes)... Kai i no go eva forget dat senior... Sadly enof i dint punish juniors like dey did to me
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Kenny4lyfe(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2013
Ms_Steph: What was ur favorite punishment for junior students back in secondary school? Mine was frog jump
Same for me dear! embarassed I wouldn't forget my English Teacher ever!
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by mzkanye(f): 4:52pm On Aug 12, 2013
I was very small joh..short en lil..I was even 14 when I left second skul..only ad to buiriful en phat skul daughters..so dey actually support en protect me..breast no even pop out early sef..am sure dos juniors will beat d hell outta me if I touch dem*covers face*
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Stanley97: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
[i][/i]
abbeycial: hmmm
i luv telin studnts to lie dwn nd roll... grin
abbeycial: hmmm
i luv telin studnts to lie dwn nd roll...
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Mine was squat and fly your hands
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by trolling(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2013
i remember those days when this Mr Afful would have me soak the cane in the water to bulala my nyash grin
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by ikmuan(m): 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fǿя̩̥̊ Ʋя mind! Park well jare.
Yungwizzzy: sorry op I didn't attend the school where students are punished
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by ikmuan(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2013
'Semester' Fǿя̩̥̊ secondary sch! ℓ̊ guess its A̶̲̥̅ slip of †ђξ hand.
maggdon: Dose days,... I rem bin punished for almost a whole semester in my J1 just bcozz me nd my frnds peeped wen d ss2 senoir was doin d forbidden tin in our class with his gal, d punishment ranges from.. Okada riding, to agama lizards nd five oclock( i bet u cant last five minutes with dis 1.. U position ur body just like wen 5 nak on the clock on the wall with brick holes)... Kai i no go eva forget dat senior... Sadly enof i dint punish juniors like dey did to me
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by sayitout1: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Back in those days, I was purnished o. Then when it got to my time I had to pay back. I was doing it as part of fun.

...I'll ask the whole class to stand on their desk or locker & I'll flog the back of their legs (saly).

...I'll give the student N10 to buy me something worth N15 & bring me back change of N5.

...Then, when I really want to purnish a student, I'll give him ''V'' shape portion of grass to cut. Meanwhile, I'll take one leg of your sandals.
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Hernadez99: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hernadez never Punished juniors while in secondary school!!!
Most loved senior among my peers wink
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Hernadez99: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2013
sayit_out1: Back in those days, I was purnished o. Then when it got to my time I had to pay back. I was doing it as part of fun.

...I'll ask the whole class to stand on their desk or locker & I'll flog the back of their legs (saly).

...I'll give the student N10 to buy me something worth N15 & bring me back change of N5.

...Then, when I really want to purnish a student, I'll give him ''V'' shape portion of grass to cut. Meanwhile, I'll take one leg of your sandals.
Reminiscing my JSS days embarassed
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by kliq(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
Angle 90 and thinking
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by elmajid(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lie em out in da sun 4 1 hour, b4 beating the hell out of em, then send em 2 labour, or send em 2 squat under ma female mates lockers(da ladies luved booming em) i did unto them as my seniors did unto me, dat na legacy.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by unyimecc(f): 2:36am On Aug 13, 2013
Sit on the air. C vibration n sweat from head to toe
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by mamagee3(f): 3:17am On Aug 13, 2013
Back in school no one but the teachers punished me. . .

The teachers usually told me to kneel down only and spread my palms for a flogging. . .

I remember a teacher flogging a student 30 strokes of the cane not just on her palms but all over her body, the annoying part was that it was early in the morning. angry

That's why we have too many criminals in Nigeria, it's primarily because children are raised to be tough and then as they get older, they learn new tricks and ways to survive difficult times. angry

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 13, 2013
Semester? U̶̲̥̅̊ sch for naija?

maggdon: Dose days,... I rem bin punished for almost a whole semester in my J1 just bcozz me nd my frnds peeped wen d ss2 senoir was doin d forbidden tin in our class with his gal, d punishment ranges from.. Okada riding, to agama lizards nd five oclock( i bet u cant last five minutes with dis 1.. U position ur body just like wen 5 nak on the clock on the wall with brick holes)... Kai i no go eva forget dat senior... Sadly enof i dint punish juniors like dey did to me
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by bankole200(m): 7:47am On Aug 13, 2013
bellong: We used to have this punishment called "mudodo" (catch plantain). You only need a 5min experience and your body will never remain the same. grin grin cheesy
. Guy did you attend Unity oye den ondo state( now Ekiti state?) i experienced it too, it was horrible.
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2013
To even think the op derives joy in punishing junior students,because u are few classes ahead of them just showed her to be a very wicked human,am sure the imbecilic oaf wont be happy if another senior is doing that for her younger ones too.Rubbish thread
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Ojestas(m): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2013
kneel down and carry your desks....it gave me packs...lolzz
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Bofemsky(f): 10:51am On Aug 13, 2013
ah! you bad well well!
Re: Your Favorite Punishment Back In Secondary School? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2013
sayit_out1: Back in those days, I was purnished o. Then when it got to my time I had to pay back. I was doing it as part of fun.

''V'' shape portion of grass to cut was always on point.

Did u attend "Annunciation Catholic College, Irrua.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know That Edet No Longer Lives In Calabar?do You Remember This(photo) / Pictures Of Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gate & Rich People That Will Amaze You!! / Covenant University Reconsidered Expelled Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.