Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,278 members, 7,974,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:29 PM

Unsolicited Applications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unsolicited Applications (949 Views)

Unsolicited Resume Submission / List Of Companies To Send Unsolicited Application / How To Write An Unsolicited Application Letter To Coys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unsolicited Applications by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Do It work tho
Re: Unsolicited Applications by EMERITUS1(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2013
Try and get to the big 4
Re: Unsolicited Applications by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2013
Okay tnks. Running that race as well
Re: Unsolicited Applications by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2013
Have u ever heard of LINKED IN.COM? I think u should register wit that site. Its actually a site where employees get hired. U could b amazed at wat u could find there. GOODLUCK.
Re: Unsolicited Applications by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2013
Have u ever heard of LINKED IN.COM? I think u should register wit that site. Its actually a site where employees get hired. U could b amazed at wat u could find there. GOODLUCK.[b][/b]
Re: Unsolicited Applications by SaintChukz(m): 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
^I hope that email up there is not the one you have been using to send your applications? If it is, then that's too bad, because it only shows you as an unserious and very lousy person to any prospective employer.
Re: Unsolicited Applications by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2013
Austin Eke: Have u ever heard of LINKED IN.COM? I think u should register wit that site. Its actually a site where employees get hired. U could b amazed at wat u could find there. GOODLUCK.

Thank you sir. I wud take it seriously
Re: Unsolicited Applications by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 10, 2013
Saint Chukz: ^I hope that email up there is not the one you have been using to send your applications? If it is, then that's too bad, because it only shows you as an unserious and very lousy person to any prospective employer.

No that's not my professional e-mail. I share same concern as you. Thanks sir

(1) (Reply)

Secretary/receptionist Job At Findrex Travels And Tours Limited / FGN Labour And Education Recruitment 2012 - Were Applicants Scammed???? / Who Knows Of Richbrands Limited, How Real They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.