Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,763 members, 7,969,237 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. (23995 Views)

My Experience As Member Of PDP Situation Team In The Abia North Rerun Election / ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked / MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Panter215:
Does it matter why? Should we now start to justify gang rape

The motive for an alleged crime is central to the case against it. It's hard to take any accusations, allegations or even stories such as this seriously when some hint of a motive is totally absent. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, it could mean that the story was poorly researched or that someone paid off some reporters to create a diversion from the real incident.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by touchmeder: 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
WTF?
Why speak now?
Please, it does not matter anymore. I ain't gonna relive YOUR SHAME in 2013! kiss
Nobody cares! I SURE DON'T! kiss
If you are scared for your lives, . . . .THEN SHARRRRTRRAP run to Abidjan!!!!

Simple! Phocking COWARDS!!!!! angry
If that your OWERRI waka-waka wifey had put her azzzzze in one place, instead of visiting one MALE relative after another, she would not have found herself in such a position! Local WH-ORE!
Why is she hiding? undecided
Anything worse than what her life is now? undecided
Assssshawo KURU-KERE!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Who needs to SPONSOR some local touts to ra-pe a VILLAGE URCHIN who won't keep her azzzzze at home while her so-called husband is 'offshore'? undecided

CRAZZZZZZE PIPO!!!

THERE IS NEVER EVER AN EXCUSE FOR RAPE MY DEAR. just because she went visiting relations is not an excuse to be raped. Are you a man or woman? Have you ever been somewhere or visited someone and wished you never bothered at the end of the day? should something as evil as rape or robbery befall you just because you went on a visit
people make way too many excuses for the act of RAPE, the rapist is the one with the problem not the victim.
YOU ARE THE REASON the crime rape is hidden and the victims have no voice nor can they get justice. people like you add to the turmoil victims go through.

5 Likes

Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by priscaoge(f): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2013
Police is U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ friend,If I hear..How incompetent can Nigerian Police βε?? How can pictures and reasonable evidence in τ̲̅ђe case file disappear into tin air?? When will they change frm collecting bribe just to let hoodlums go scortfree? Soo sad a story. Mr.S God will vindicate 4 you. Just keep praying
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by antiembezzle: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
If buhari was president, these brainless, soulless and evil rapist pigs would all have been slaughtered in the open! Chai! Disciplined leaders good oh!
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Ishilove: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2013
Karma is biatch. The rap.ists should not think they have escaped because God is not alseep.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
WTF?
Why speak now?
Please, it does not matter anymore. I ain't gonna relive YOUR SHAME in 2013! kiss
Nobody cares! I SURE DON'T! kiss
If you are scared for your lives, . . . .THEN SHARRRRTRRAP run to Abidjan!!!!

Simple! Phocking COWARDS!!!!! angry
If that your OWERRI waka-waka wifey had put her azzzzze in one place, instead of visiting one MALE relative after another, she would not have found herself in such a position! Local WH-ORE!
Why is she hiding? undecided
Anything worse than what her life is now? undecided
Assssshawo KURU-KERE!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew!!!!

Who needs to SPONSOR some local touts to ra-pe a VILLAGE URCHIN who won't keep her azzzzze at home while her so-called husband is 'offshore'? undecided

CRAZZZZZZE PIPO!!!
Mgbeketoto, you don start abi?
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Adegite5(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2013
I wasnt actually crying but tears rolled down ma chicks while reading dis frantik but true story....its nt really a suprising thing for dat man being helpless in dis country of ours but d only thing dat gave me a tot was fellow Nairalander,ppl dat are supposed to be d future leaders of dis great country,jokingly disdain it,how i wish u have a taste of this and see if d story will be palatable for you to tell;not withstanding its stated "no evil doer will go unpunished"but for this country; revolution is iminent when hearts dat know what its meant to av a country we can call home will stand up to dat task not counting der own lyf worlthy,an den every heart dat gains pleasure frm dis dreaded country will have no choice dan to change or be cast to d mod. Able minds!!! stand up for ur rights or end up being a victim of it.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Ayab1203(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Somtimes pple just push u. They just push u so damn hard against d damn wall u just have to do what a man hass got to do and damn d consequences!

1 Like

Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by jamace(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ayab1203: Somtimes pple just push u. They just push u so damn hard against d damn wall u just have to do what a man hass got to do and damn d consequences!
Indeed, sometimes it is necessary. angry
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Hayjaycity: This story, I repeat, this story is not true...Is dis not d video in which the litle girl was shouting "my aunty, my aunty"..my aunty will pay etc"...this one is a made up story jare
Can u stop this ur blind argument? Even if this story is nt true ,is the Video we watch in internet also fabricated? We are talking of rape my Friend. Is 15 years imprisonment in Germany,I know in other Western Country the punisment for raping is nt less than 10 years.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
_

1 Like

Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by omongbatim: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
oyb: this is just an abia funded coverup imho

why would your family members coordinate the r-ape of your wife?

if none of the rapists finished their education - who is zakky the lawyer?

why was the video circulating in absu and not ph?

i remember reading about the guy saying a deal is a deal or something of that nature

You are shameless.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
omongbatim:

You are shameless.

With a moniker like omongbatim, its a small wonder you are short on gray matter. Anyone who takes this incohorent bizarre story as the true events of the absu gangr-ape is less than retarded.

There is nothing between your ears, but your ears should be working. Listen to the audio transcript, omoolododindinrin
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Originalsly: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2013
A sad case...but I have some doubts. Help me understand how the rapists infected the woman with HIV .. which caused the death of her baby but yet the husband was not infected.I want to believe she was infected before the rape...the husband probably knew/knew she was loose and therefore always used a condom.If true then the rapists already got a death sentence from her...and the recently married one already passed it on to his wife.Think there is more to this story.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Originalsly: A sad case...but I have some doubts. Help me understand how the rapists infected the woman with HIV .. which caused the death of her baby but yet the husband was not infected.I want to believe she was infected before the rape...the husband probably knew/knew she was loose and therefore always used a condom.If true then the rapists already got a death sentence from her...and the recently married one already passed it on to his wife.Think there is more to this story.

I'm following your thought line but how do we explain the pregnancy if the Hubby uses condom?
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by delpee(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lord have mercy on this badly traumatised couple. I hope they get the much deserved help from human rights groups and the feet shuffling authorities.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
Im sorry to say this.. Igbo land is very lawless. Many cities in Igbo land dont observe Nigeria laws. I remember a lady from Anambra was raped to death by a police DPO inside police station in Anambra State.

Till date, there are still tax collectors in Onitsha. If they see a foreigner or a village person they will ask for tax receipt... and Nigeria dont pay tax per head.

THIS IS IGBO FOR U.... Dont be surprise, some people here on NL will call me racist and look for a word to cover up these evil.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by okwele1(f): 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
God ve mercy & let your justice prevail Amen
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Originalsly: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Somorin#1:

I'm following your thought line but how do we explain the pregnancy if the Hubby uses condom?
If you ask me who I go ask?! ...that's true. Hmmm......maybe the test showed a false negative.He need to be tested again. If he is really negative and she really positive....then medical science would be fighting for him to find the cure.The guy got great control to see the rapists walk the street free and do nothing hmmm...illegal about it.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Originalsly: 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
Shōryū-Ken:

Just saying... She [The Victim] is a callous minded character as well. She hid the entire episode from her husband, if not for providence that he later learnt about the incident, and got tested – because their infant got sick, and was diagnosed with HIV – it would have been another story with his health; plus the perpetrators, and others when knew in his hometown would have snickered/discussed behind his while he was in the dark.

She said she [a married woman] was lured by the 'boys' to go into the house – I don't blame her, and she has her own story – I just don't like the fact that she kept the entire episode to herself the whole while (threats or not), even after he [The Husband] repeatedly grilled her about it.

Women are confusing, ‘some’ women’s deep minds/secrets have brought down kingdoms in the past. Several men have trained kids that are not theirs, and willed properties to the sons of other men (sometimes, the biological kids of their business rivals, foes, etc.), and the mothers keep these secrets that emanate from illicit affairs close to heart, taking it to the grave – tainting family trees in the process smiley

There is a God, hence the innocent/ignorant man is unharmed.
You confessed that to you women are confusing. Bro...let me unconfuse you in one aspect...rape.It is very hard for a woman to talk about them being raped....much less gang raped. Most rather suffer in silence and are traumatized for life. Do you know if your gf or wife or sister was ever raped? If they were and even you ask they would not admit easily. That is the nature of women ...don't expect the leopard to change its spots.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2013
Originalsly: If you ask me who I go ask?! ...that's true. Hmmm......maybe the test showed a false negative.He need to be tested again. If he is really negative and she really positive....then medical science would be fighting for him to find the cure.The guy got great control to see the rapists walk the street free and do nothing hmmm...illegal about it.

I move that he is not using condom but just got lucky, so far.

Here in the USA, in some gangs, the passage of right for young female gang members is to sleep with HIV positive male gang members and without using protection. Not all of these deranged teenage lunatics catch the disease.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by mzkanye(f): 11:02pm On Aug 10, 2013
Omg ds is soo pathetic...I fEel 4 him..mans inhumanity to man, the namture of a mordern man!
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by ricboy0496: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2013
if men were God dose boyz can neva go unpinished
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Borat1: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2013
Abagworo: “I couldn’t contain myself; I asked my colleague to transfer the video to my mobile phone. I did not tell him why I wanted the video, but I wanted to compare it with her (wife’s) photo I have on my laptop computer back at home."

First of all I'm not denying this story, and even though I think its too long, the line in bold caught my eye. Is this man trying to tell me that he needs to compare photos to ascertain if its his wife or not? Like seriously?
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Originalsly: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2013
~Borat~:

First of all I'm not denying this story, and even though I think its too long, the line in bold caught my eye. Is this man trying to tell me that he needs to compare photos to ascertain if its his wife or not? Like seriously?
Lol...talk about a head scratching story! He was watching the video but is the voice made him suspect is his wife! Was the recording dolby digital and played on Bose?
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by logica(m): 4:38am On Aug 11, 2013
~Borat~:

You know her face keeps changing. So he needs to check against her several faces. grin
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by Akajiaku1: 4:57am On Aug 11, 2013
princesammmy: so sad,
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by tpia5: 5:07am On Aug 11, 2013
fizzile: To me I feel this indeed d greates cooked up story of all times. I watched that video and I tuk time to analyse d comments from d girl and d rapist. I could vividly hear the girl say she was in her mum's shop, her aunt called n she picked and said she was in d saloon. I could also remember her say "urch biko nu,na u I come visit"...I could also hear one of d rapist say smtn about an event which hpnd in a bus. I could also hear ha say she pleadin dat she will tell her father to give dem money and one of d rapist asked if her dad can giv 1million,dat he was on his IT. What will a married woman whosee husband is an oil worker be doin in ha mum's shop? Why will her aunt call her to ask whr she is and she said she was makin her hair. This story is fake. So whoever brot up such fabricated story should plz think twice. I feel dis is indeed a fake writeup. We cannot b decieved.

i didnt hear any mention of a husband at all in the video.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by naijathings(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2013
wait.... i watched the video.
i listened to what the girl in the video was saying while she was begging the guys to stop.. she was only talking about how her "aunty" will beat her for staying out for too long. she also mentioned that her father will "settle" the guys if they let her go... she never mentioned a husband or child or pregnancy... her pleading would have been different.. something is not right.
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by naijathings(m): 7:07am On Aug 11, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Can u stop this ur blind argument? Even if this story is nt true ,is the Video we watch in internet also fabricated? We are talking of rape my Friend. Is 15 years imprisonment in Germany,I know in other Western Country the punisment for raping is nt less than 10 years.
what is the blind argument here? who is blind? the one that recognize a false story or you who is adding sentiments? we all saw the video.. it does not correspond with this cooked up fairytale about a traumatized husband. i sincerely and strongly doubt that a whole entire community plus a whole judicial system would try to cover up such a devilishly agonizing crime agaist women and humanity. think about it...
Re: Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. by kenzwin(m): 7:40am On Aug 11, 2013
its the same case. happened i 2011, went viral last year and the husband just discovered
Texas.Cowgirl:
Always in Abia.

Have they solved the Abia gang molestation of that university girl? The video went viral a year ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M / Breaking: Sanwo-olu Declared Lagos Gov-elect- THE NATION / Ini Okopido Is Dead! Akwa Ibom APC Chairman Dies Of Multiple Organ Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.