Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,784 members, 7,912,192 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:46 PM

Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio (22164 Views)

After Grinding Late Night At Studio For Hours, I Woke Up Feelin Like This [photo / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Rocks Her Wear To Alexandar Show / Lil Wayne's Seizure Was Caused By Epilepsy Not Sizzurp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by PezzoNovante(m): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2013
Taiwo20: Na koli catch am.

He just need to sniff snuff mixed with ata'josi and two other leaves lobatan, the koli would be over for ever.
Very funny...
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2013
As we speak now, a kid is suffering from malnutrition in damaturu, a kid is born to two jobless parents, two jobless youths are engaging in random sex because they are jobless and nine months time a kid is brought into a hard workd against his/her wish................we never talk that one, what then is our bizness is a rich kid that can afford treatment has a seizure
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by obasma: 8:47am On Aug 11, 2013
hey CB again well it's nt surprisin dats hw it always be,devil neva change bt dis tym he wil repent, he wants 2 condemn dis poor guy, God punish devil well so much tank God dat he doesnt leave him in comma. I wil pray 4 u bt CB seek God i told u illuminati record wont help ur life.
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by diane10a: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2013
Taiwo20: Na koli catch am.

He just need to sniff snuff mixed with ata'josi and two other leaves lobatan, the koli would be over for ever.
. Hahahah, babalawo plenty for here ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by maygah(f): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2013
Faddd: Why are all Black-American musicians so prone to this illness? First it was Lil Wayne, later Rick Ross & now Cris Brown. Oga o!
what makes them , destory them laer

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by kedukc(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2013
nickz: Someone will come here now saying its because of rihana undecided

Na lie, it's GEJ's fault grin
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by naijathings(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2013
Lordmiracle: Chris wat you need in your life is christ...learn
[size=14pt]what the furk does that mean ?
i hate it when people say stuff like this just after something bad happens to a person.
someone gets scammed... he needs christ
someone gets rayped... she needs christ
someone gets sacked from their big office... they need christ
fire burns down the house... the religin talk comes up again..

so... people with christ dont have siezures and heart attacks and HIV and cancer and stroke and malaria and epilepsy and all the other one billion diseases in the world eh ?
go to the hospital and see pastors and "born again" muslims and christians screaming for christ to save them..
we are humans and bad things keep happenin to people everyday wether u have christ or allah in ur life but how the furkk can you know that? you can not.. why ? because you are just a
dumb blinded religious minded Nigerian like so many other nigerians... full of religion but always short in supply of common sense..
i guess common sense is not common.[/size]
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by jaymichael(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2013
yuzedo: waow. His my frend. He stay inside my nebor house wen he cameth to nigerian. Lemme call him. If his numba didn't go I have to call badgalriri to give me his ping. Chrissy!! Bro, Hang in dere buddy. Is ur boy, sweetus oyege! embarassed embarassedembarassed
chief Sweetus, have you evacuated your BANANAS ICELAND manshun? if you haven't, well too bad. Have you not heard that Lagos state Government has warned of ocean deluge and everybody around those places like Lekki beach, Alpha beach, Elegush beach, BANANAS ICELAND, etc.. etc... should evacuate? chief Yuzedo, remember the days of Noah in the bible o!

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Chrisbabylove(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2013
D dude nid deliverance..
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Zamoni: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
hmmm, chris brown go accept the lord as him savior,coz dat guy nid God n his life,dat guy sing a song dat says FALLIN ANGEL N AT D LAST VERSE HE ABUSE GOD THERE.brown pele.
Satan P.A.
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Goldie20: 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
Boll2010: dt molly especially......hope u gud?smiley

Yeah Im Good, Hope You Good, And Ready For The Warm Up 2.. It Gon Be A Cole World..
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Abrantie: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2013
Serves him right for not giving Ghana credit for azonto
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Nwosu561: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2013
e never start
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by adavetee(m): 9:51am On Aug 12, 2013
E tay b4 him die! God's punishment on him.
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Supergenius(m): 11:08am On Aug 12, 2013
Nemesis is catching up with u..chris brown
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by redcliff: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
naijathings:
[size=14pt]what the furk does that mean ?
i hate it when people say stuff like this just after something bad happens to a person.
someone gets scammed... he needs christ
someone gets rayped... she needs christ
someone gets sacked from their big office... they need christ
fire burns down the house... the religin talk comes up again..

so... people with christ dont have siezures and heart attacks and HIV and cancer and stroke and malaria and epilepsy and all the other one billion diseases in the world eh ?
go to the hospital and see pastors and "born again" muslims and christians screaming for christ to save them..
we are humans and bad things keep happenin to people everyday wether u have christ or allah in ur life but how the furkk can you know that? you can not.. why ? because you are just a
dumb blinded religious minded Nigerian like so many other nigerians... full of religion but always short in supply of common sense..
i guess common sense is not common.[/size]

[size=14pt]My brother, u and this your comment needs Christ. Lmao![/size]
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by naijathings(m): 10:05am On Aug 13, 2013
redcliff:

[size=14pt]My brother, u and this your comment needs Christ. Lmao![/size]

I have Jesus Christ. Na all of una sabi the christ una dey talk.. weda na antichrist u wan give me. thank you.
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by drepapa(m): 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2013
its just so funny how Nigerians make comments assuming without knowing the real cause sha,i strongly believe dat is why our fraudulent leaders have decided to continually use their press to feed and occupy us with mumu stories,the fact that he is a star dosent mean he is perfect,moreover they stay at risk to all this things sell,radiation,too much sound,over microwaved food etc.you talking when was the last time you eat fresh food talkless of these guys dat are always on the road entertaining us. well if you are interested in knowing that actually happened to him you can read it here....http:///O1kPvR
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by redcliff: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2013
naijathings:

I have Jesus Christ. Na all of una sabi the christ una dey talk.. weda na antichrist u wan give me. thank you.

[size=14pt]lol. really. With the reprehensive comments you made up there. na i dont think so brah.[/size]
Re: Chris Brown Suffers Seizure At Studio by Boll2010: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2013
Goldie20:

Yeah Im Good, Hope You Good, And Ready For The Warm Up 2.. It Gon Be A Cole World..
yea mos'def........am already playn winter schemes aloud.......am kendrick bigfan bt nt rily hapy cuz nigga tryna murda JERMAINE.kinda missed u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Teaches Youths How To Make Shoes And Bags To Mark Birthday! / Beverly Naya Stuns At The Golden Movie Awards / Emeka Smith Weds Prisca Akpegho (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.