Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,907 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:22 PM

Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid (1430 Views)

I Wish There Was No GOD. / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
CosmicJames:

Did ur brain shake? I mean, u a terrible acident that reposition ur brain so that u lost ur memory?
U actually had a major shift in ur brain, memory n thought 4 u 2 start believing that there is no God!
Did u think u were doing God a favor 2 believe in Him?
Let me tell u; it is very easy 4 any body 2 stop believing in God. But it does not change anything that is.
Even the scientists that u r pending ur faith on believe there is God. So how come stop believing that there is God?
And u said u were afraid when u were believing in God but now u r no longer afaid since u change ur believe?
Why were u afraid? God is love so I do not understand anybody ll be afraid believing in Him.

What u've just done is d same thing as believing that u can jump from a 10 story building and ur legs ll not
break. But the reality remains that ur legs ll break though u believe that ur legs ll not break.

I ll advice u 2 reposition ur brain, memory n thougt 2 d direction were it was when u were believing God n that u should not b afraid of ur creator; He (God) loves u.

But if u still insist that u ll continue 2 believe that there is no God, then go ahead. U may be right

Lack of logic in your reply. And at the same time, you yourself sound confused
Re: Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid by CosmicJames(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
solidbroda:

Lack of logic in your reply. And at the same time, you yourself sound confused
Lack of logic n that I sound confused?

Not at all. Maybe the reply is longer so u didn't get it.
This is not a logical matter. U were afraid because of ur believe in God. Afraid of what n Why? Why are u not afraid now?
U need 2 answer these questions with all honesty. U may discover if u are able 2 answer the questions correctly that at a point in ur life, u actually got confuse which result 2 a drastic shift in ur nature.

It is a well known fact that humans believe what they see than what they don't see.
So it is not a big deal if u don't believe in God. But remember that it does not change anything.
Re: Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
CosmicJames:

This is not a logical matter. U were afraid because of ur believe in God. Afraid of what n Why? Why are u not afraid now?
U need 2 answer these questions with all honesty. U may discover if u are able 2 answer the questions correctly that at a point in ur life, u actually got confuse which result 2 a drastic shift in ur nature.

It is a well known fact that humans believe what they see than what they don't see.
So it is not a big deal if u don't believe in God. But remember that it does not change anything.

Okay, let me answer you. Obviously, you didn't understand.
You know when they tell you Hell stories and you wonder how hard u can keep yourself good and yet heaven is not sure for u. That is fear.

They tell you that arrows fly every second. As a gullible minded person, you are always afraid of arrows, so why you walk you do everything to careful in fear of enemies' arrows.

They tell you witches and wizards are on the highway sucking people's blood (they cause accident) so anytime you wanna travel, you are scared that witches are actually testy for your blood grin .

They tell you that your forefathers were worshiping sango and now that it is Jesus era, your problems are because your forefathers did not worship Jesus. You become curious and afraid. Even after you pray for 10 years with no solution, they keep telling you its these Sango Gods still after you. You still are scared.

And so many more

As a freeminded person, you know that all these things are crap and nonsense. They are there just to put fear in the mind of the common man in order to push in more control over his own life (men are bounded by religion to be controlled by the creators of religion, he knows not what he is doing). In other words, religion is a form of mind control that instill fear in you, and which will make you wanna do the same thing over and over again. Its like being enslaved.

Tell me, since Jesus christ Died in your Bible, is the world getting better?

1 Like

Re: Since I Believed There Was No God, I Was No More Afraid by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
CosmicJames:

Okay, let me answer you. Obviously, you didn't understand.
You know when they tell you Hell stories and you wonder how hard u can keep yourself good and yet heaven is not sure for u. That is fear.

They tell you that arrows fly every second. As a gullible minded person, you are always afraid of arrows, so why you walk you do everything to careful in fear of enemies' arrows.

They tell you witches and wizards are on the highway sucking people's blood (they cause accident) so anytime you wanna travel, you are scared that witches are actually testy for your blood grin .

They tell you that your forefathers were worshiping sango and now that it is Jesus era, your problems are because your forefathers did not worship Jesus. You become curious and afraid. Even after you pray for 10 years with no solution, they keep telling you its these Sango Gods still after you. You still are scared.

And so many more

As a freeminded person, you know that all these things are crap and nonsense. They are there just to put fear in the mind of the common man in other to push in more control over his own life (men are bounded by religion to be controlled by the creators of religion, he knows not what he is doing). In other words, religion is a form of mind control that instill fear in you, and which will make you wanna do the same thing over and over again. Its like being enslaved.

Tell me, since Jesus christ Died in your Bible, is the world getting better?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rich Preachers, Rich Churches...poor Saints / Jehova Witness Dont Sing The National Anthem / Hijab Ban In Lagos Public Schools: The Way Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.