Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,750 members, 7,889,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:37 AM

Holy Criminals: Buglars Return Computers With Apology Letter - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Holy Criminals: Buglars Return Computers With Apology Letter (888 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / An Apology Letter To Mukina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holy Criminals: Buglars Return Computers With Apology Letter by hod898(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2013
Thieves who ransacked a charity's office had a crisis of conscience and returned the stolen goods - along with a contrite letter of apology.
The non-profit organization, which counsels those who are victims of violent sexual attacks, was hit by burglars on July 31 in San Bernardino County, California.
The burglars dropped into the building from the roof and made off with laptops and other computer equipment.
There was a note attached which read: 'We had no idea what we were takeing [sic]. Here your stuff back we hope that you guys can continue to make a difference in peoples live. God bless.'
Ms Stallings told NBC: 'We were all pretty shocked. You've got to be kidding me. I was in disbelief, I got chills, I got very emotional.'
The charity chief now says she plans to frame a copy of the note.
http://www.multiloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1702

Re: Holy Criminals: Buglars Return Computers With Apology Letter by hod898(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2013
I'm sure some thieves have consience. If say na warri boy get those things make i hear say hin return them. He will write, "here, your nokia charger; na tecno i dey use. Hw much you go buy the laptops jare? Meet me for dat junction wey people dey park machine on Friday."

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Sets You Free If You Want To Go / The Indomitables Are Back / My 2 Kobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.