Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,281 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:55 AM

Denrele And I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele And I (563 Views)

Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji / Denrele And His Braids Stun In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele And I by pavlyuchenko: 7:42am On Aug 10, 2013
At Oriental Hotel and Suit(Kennis Easter Feasta)

Re: Denrele And I by Tolexander: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2013
Where is derenle in the picture now?

Shey na every guy with crazy hairstyle be derenle ni?
Re: Denrele And I by pavlyuchenko: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2013
You need google glasses
Re: Denrele And I by bigt2(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2013
Not again! We giffup!!!
Re: Denrele And I by sagytariusTM1: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2013
Hmmm! na wao, everyone wants to associate with this denrele of a guy. I'd rather pose with Mister Saka than pose with this dude. What image will I create of myself standing side-by-side with Denrele? pfft.

By the way, na only one pose wey denrele get? Opening his mouth wide and acting like he wants to fight jackie chan? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Buys 2 '$1 Million Armored Vehicles' To Protect His Family / "I Am Disappointed In You" - Wizkid Fires Back At J-martins / UPDATE: Kris Jenner's Show Has NOT Been Cancelled.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.