Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:09 PM

Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. (24427 Views)

Dele Momodu Tells His Side of The Story With Davido's Father, Dr Adeleke [PICS] / When Don Jazzy Used To Play For Mum Gee / Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
Everyone has a story to tell. Just Never Give Up!

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by nerodenero: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
Fazhy: Eyahhhh.
What is the meaning of Eyahhh?I tire for this eyahhh thing being said almost everytime to show pity.Bro,the guy step-up and not down.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2013
God dey sha

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by stephnie44(f): 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
jaymichael: Na true, used to visit his mother's sister mama Queen AKA MADAM chi chi, @25 Ekundayo, street Oregie, Ajegunle, just 10 minutes walk from Awodiora estate. I stay @23 next compound. Collins used to stay @Awodiora Estate. me too used to "kiri" sweets and chewing gum all around Ajegunle those days.

U know korikpomo street abi
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Slickest(m): 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Thank God 4 his life...we al gat stories 2...
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2013
is that supposed to be something to brag about ? like eh look at how far i have come. he dont know he just shot hisself in the foot. local champion. ex akara seller cheesy
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by ajanifarouq(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2013
homesteady:

Sharrap! He sells the most expensive wine in the world
acholic wine selling nah beta business abi mumu
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Orikinla(m): 4:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Well, he is still hawking. But a new product- hip hop CDs of his songs.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Iykeponti(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wow! I use to give dis guy pocket money in UK, over a decade ago :/ i bet he wont recognise me anymore. Well done boy!
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by lukasbaker(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2013
e get watin we no go hear from nija mostly wan poorman bcomes rich,he go say e carry shit,e suffa,e sleep under truck.abeg eee rest
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by mooregan(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Back then, I used to Hawk Condom for Festac na
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by veraobi: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2013
People Keep talking about loya milk as if 50m is beans.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Don Jazzy is a humble person, wish dat Dbanj can emulate this characater trait, it will do him a world of God.

Don Jazzy at all, at all, na witch.

In God we trust.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by kabaka1: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Orikinla: Well, he is still hawking. But a new product- hip hop CDs of his songs.

But he's a naija multimillionaire now living very comfortably by selling dem CDs now. Dont u think it's a great improvement of his lifestyle?
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
wonderful grass to grace story
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Kgdavid(m): 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
obadiah777: is that supposed to be something to brag about ? like eh look at how far i have come. he dont know he just shot hisself in the foot. local champion. ex akara seller cheesy

look around you lil boy..every other person on this thread respects him so wats your point? he gets more respect because he "grinded" his way up from nothin and that is the true definition of a hustler. none of the greats have ever denied their humble origins, rather they are proud to say "i started from the bottom". shows how much of a man he is and how silly you are

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by onyeguy: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2013
NOTHING CONCERN ME WHETHER OKPA SSELLER OR TOMBO SELLER undecided
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by DIVINE78: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
omiobo: I have my own story. It's God's grace to be here.
Me too.
Thank You Jesus.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Bigcake: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
So make person die?
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by oluwamikkie: 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2013
[quote author=angel TI]Its like all naija celebrities has a grass2grace story.
Bco poverty 2 much 4 naija grin
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by priscaoge(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Kini big deal?? No food 4 a lazy man. Work hard and reap bountifully coz hardwork comes with Sucess*I rest М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ case*
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Rooneyboy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
berem: Kini big deal? Me sef i hawk plantain for Festac Town back in the 90's. Osheey!! grin

I think I know u !

U bin dey come my house come sell for us back then grin

........What a small world .
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by judedwriter(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2013
Story- story, story! Once upon a time, time, time! Don jazzy dey sell akara b4 e come hammer with d'banj.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by collynzo2(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Another hardworking Igbo guy............in Lagos!
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 10, 2013
spongeback: What an upgrade now he sells loya milk cheesy
HAHAHA
CLASSIC
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by bolayei: 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2013
Okay o o,Now let me make something clear, back in the day hawking within your area was not a sign of poverty, it was a way to train kids on how to manage their time instead of running around and a way for kids to assist the family, e.g if don jazzy's family depended on the akara sales they can sell all the akara in a particular location since ajegunle is populated and awodiora estate back then was not a poverty stricken area because you hear ajegunle does not mean everyone there is poor.

My grand mum is an illiterate but her children are well educated more than half were educated abroad but she can only do buying and selling business, so she sells plantains, ogoro, fish in wholesale, sometimes if the plantain are begining to get ripe she will call us her grand children(not poor o o, we were in one of the best private schools)from different parts of lagos, bode thomas surulere and fastac not blocks of flats to help her hawk the plantain not because we or her needed the money for food. So when all these guys go come dey talk say them kiri i dey laugh, them too wan be like jay z wey sell drugs at the age of 13 because he need the money for him and his family to survive

2 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by basilo101: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tnk God dia was no Govnor Fashola dat time
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by osile2012: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
hmm so na hawking tinz now. from monday me go begin sell groundnut, plantain,akara, zobo, pure water. make i know if i go dey like don jazzy timaya psquare combined.

just hope say fashola no go deport me as destitute before i hammer.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by somegirl1: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2013
bolayei: Okay o o,Now let me make something clear, back in the day hawking within your area was not a sign of poverty, it was a way to train kids on how to manage their time instead of running around and a way for kids to assist the family, e.g if don jazzy's family depended on the akara sales they can sell all the akara in a particular location since ajegunle is populated and awodiora estate back then was not a poverty stricken area because you hear ajegunle does not mean everyone there is poor.

My grand mum is an illiterate but her children are well educated more than half were educated abroad but she can only do buying and selling business, so she sells plantains, ogoro, fish in wholesale, sometimes if the plantain are begining to get ripe she will call us her grand children(not poor o o, we were in one of the best private schools)from different parts of lagos, bode thomas surulere and fastac not blocks of flats to help her hawk the plantain not because we or her needed the money for food. So when all these guys go come dey talk say them kiri i dey laugh, them too wan be like jay z wey sell drugs at the age of 13 because he need the money for him and his family to survive

I disagree.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by bolayei: 5:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dumbass local breed like you inbred, you sabi that area for don jazzy younger days? And see mumu dey call internationaly known local champion
obadiah777: is that supposed to be something to brag about ? like eh look at how far i have come. he dont know he just shot hisself in the foot. local champion. ex akara seller cheesy
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by bolayei: 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2013
What exactly do you disagree with? Oh you mean the part in bold..? Trust me it depends on the area and family background.In areas that people don't judge each other because they are alot of people,shame no dey to hawk and trust me when i say it helps train the kid @least in basic maths and trade.And from personal experience hawking is not a sign of poverty
some-girl:

I disagree.
Re: Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. by badmeat(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
Don jazzy again!grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Signs As Life Beer Ambassador (photos) / I Have A Girlfriend But Not In A Hurry For Marriage –don Jazzy / Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.