Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

"The Bitter Truth About The Igbo"-chief Femi Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Bitter Truth About The Igbo"-chief Femi Fani Kayode (763 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Foolish Is Not Igbo - Chief Of Army Staff , Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Bitter Truth About The Igbo"-chief Femi Fani Kayode by koma1(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2013
Re: "The Bitter Truth About The Igbo"-chief Femi Fani Kayode by zico2(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
I sincerely reason that generosity needs to be curtailed at time. When you re too generous and kind it may lead to situation thats unable to control. Thats fact about yoruba. When you allow strangers to buy your land, marry your daughter without paying kobo, give help carelessly. What wl follow wl be dangerous. I served in abia state, we were made to understand that non-igbo cannot buy their land and to marry their daughter, you wl have to sell your fathers house. In fact, throughout my stay i was one leg in one leg out. I moved out immediately i finished cos i couldnt bear the heat. And these re the people laying claim to another man's land. Can that be possible? I dont think so. I love to be sincere, no one can tolerate that. We yoruba should be more careful and be reasonable. Not long our land wl be encroached by aliens. The strangers wl soon take away the most cherish city and lay claim to it. We need to reason sincerely.

1 Like

Re: "The Bitter Truth About The Igbo"-chief Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2013
zico2: I sincerely reason that generosity needs to be curtailed at time. When you re too generous and kind it may lead to situation thats unable to control. Thats fact about yoruba. When you allow strangers to buy your land, marry your daughter without paying kobo, give help carelessly. What wl follow wl be dangerous. I served in abia state, we were made to understand that non-igbo cannot buy their land and to marry their daughter, you wl have to sell your fathers house. In fact, throughout my stay i was one leg in one leg out. I moved out immediately i finished cos i couldnt bear the heat. And these re the people laying claim to another man's land. Can that be possible? I dont think so. I love to be sincere, no one can tolerate that. We yoruba should be more careful and be reasonable. Not long our land wl be encroached by aliens. The strangers wl soon take away the most cherish city and lay claim to it. We need to reason sincerely.
really shocked
Re: "The Bitter Truth About The Igbo"-chief Femi Fani Kayode by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
koma1: http://gistfactory..com/2013/08/the-bitter-truth-about-igbo-chief-femi.html
quite revealing... well, I wish them goodluck.. smiley igbos that is

(1) (Reply)

‘ APC ‘ll Produce An Igbo President Come 2015′ / Senator’s Son Arrested For Armed Robbery In Abuja / Inter State Deportation In Nigeria: A Prelude To Secession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.